Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 6, 2024, 6:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Reptiles. Troll Alert!
Hello Reptiles. Troll Alert!
I was banned from another forum for supposedly being a "troll."  But All I did was tell the truth.  So how can I be a troll.  Well I found out how a while back on a TV show called Adam Ruins Everything.  Apparently when you tell an ignorant brainwashed person something that goes against what they "think" is true, it activates the same part of the brain that pain registers in.  The REPTILIAN part of the brain.  (Hence, my greeting)

This can (or maybe always does) causes something called The Backfire Effect.  Which can cause the brainwashed to dig in their heels even harder in defense of the wrong information that they think is true.  And all this time I thought it was because they were vile scum sucking lowlifes.  (Though I don't rule out that explanation either)  No doubt the same "backfire effect" (or the other explanation) can cause a moderator to press the BAN! button.

Here's the thing.  You can all expect to hear truths from me that you probably won't like.  If any of you decide that you want to debate me, try to use the human section of your mind.  Thank you.
RE: Hello Reptiles. Troll Alert!
Depends on who you said to and how.

This may surprise you, Different forums have different tolerances for things.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Troll or not, you're a sock. Buh bye.
Wow, what a loser.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
[Image: XfihNbZ.jpg]
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
And all for naught.

At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 9, 2017 at 6:53 pm)Cyberman Wrote: And all for naught.

Does that have a blade at the bottom to cleanly decapitate the fallen so that the heads can hang in Losty's office
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Quote:I was banned from another forum for supposedly being a "troll."  But All I did was tell the truth

Hey OP, don't stress! It happened to me when I visited Christianforums.com Big Grin

(They really don't like the truth over there!)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(September 9, 2017 at 6:02 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Troll or not, you're a sock.  Buh bye.

Who was leaving their dirty laundry around the place?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
I didn't even get a crack at him.

Angel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New guy alert. Stark Raving 15 4790 June 9, 2012 at 8:30 am
Last Post: frankiej
  Hello, I'm the Atheist Troll TheAtheistTroll 8 7855 July 23, 2011 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: MilesTailsPrower
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 6048 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3665 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates
Tongue oh no!! a fundie (troll) is here!! The_Truth 15 6719 August 11, 2009 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Newbie Alert infidel666 4 3773 August 29, 2008 at 5:23 am
Last Post: Boulat