Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.N. Anti Blasphemy Resolution - Christopher Hitchens on CNN
U.N. Anti Blasphemy Resolution - Christopher Hitchens on CNN
[youtube]n53-3QnhxZk[/youtube]

U.N. Anti Blasphemy Resolution. I hate this resolution with a passion.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: U.N. Anti Blasphemy Resolution - Christopher Hitchens on CNN
Oh fuck.
Hoi Zaeme.
I think this can only go well. Both Christians and atheists are going to be against this motion, and you can bet your life I'm going to pay it as much attention as the "ID Cards" they have been trying to force on us. If the UN think they are going to take away my freedoms then I reject the UN completely. I will continue to say whatever the fuck I want about religion, as is my fundamental human right.
Hmm, see you in prison then.
Hoi Zaeme.
Better freedom in prison than prisoned from freedom.
This is completely and totally absurd!

If this is the case shouldn't it also be illegal to be PRO religion and talk about religion when you are religious, aswell? Because it pisses atheists off because it's a load of nonsense?

So if they ever say anything about religion then - POW - blasphemy! You're not allowed to be pro-religion either - it offends atheists FFS lol.

Its ridiculous. No criticising allowed but the religious are allowed to shove as much absurd ridiculous beliefs in our faces as much as they want.
It would be so much better if they carried on with the nonsense if they so moronically wish - but us atheists too are still allowed to actually BE OUR F*CKING SELVES AND SPEAK OUR F*CKING MIND!

EvF
(February 26, 2009 at 8:46 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I think this can only go well. Both Christians and atheists are going to be against this motion, and you can bet your life I'm going to pay it as much attention as the "ID Cards" they have been trying to force on us. If the UN think they are going to take away my freedoms then I reject the UN completely. I will continue to say whatever the fuck I want about religion, as is my fundamental human right.

It's fucking ridiculous, so I'm pretty much with you on this ... not sure my wife will be happy though!

Anyone know if Dawkins has said anything.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
I'm thinking of organising a march against this "blasphemy law" in London.
(February 28, 2009 at 6:21 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I'm thinking of organising a march against this "blasphemy law" in London

I would hope to be there, may even be able to provide more bodies ... once arranged I will put details on my blog and such.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-gun media Foxaèr 3 267 October 27, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Hitchens' last speech? hilary 0 1398 July 16, 2015 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: hilary
  The Rise and Fall of Fappy, the Anti Masturbation Dolphin MagetheEntertainer 16 3774 July 16, 2014 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: MagetheEntertainer
  Anti-gay turds freak out again Foxaèr 18 3666 January 29, 2014 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: paintpooper
  Crazy Anti-Gay Rant My imaginary friend is GOD 36 7065 November 22, 2013 at 2:05 am
Last Post: Mystical
  The anthem of anti-theists, perhaps? Creed of Heresy 0 850 November 15, 2013 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
Video Family Guy anti-muslim episode (Priceless) Big Blue Sky 4 2950 July 10, 2013 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Game Theory: Why Final Fantasy is Anti-Religion Gooders1002 0 1064 June 17, 2013 at 7:45 am
Last Post: Gooders1002
Video Video | UNCUT Christopher Hitchens & Stephen Fry debate Woody68 1 1254 April 8, 2013 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Nine
Video Anti-Religion Songs! Phish 16 11291 September 4, 2012 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: Ocato