Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Smoke
Holy Smoke
This is bizarre.

http://myholysmoke.com/Home_Page.html
Trying to update my sig ...
RE: Holy Smoke
"I'm dead - let me help you kill something else too."
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
LOL! Did you read the proviso about using such bullets for hunting?

"People should take care in with how the meat that is shot with this ammunition is handled, cautions Robert Chapin, a toxicologist who worked for 18 years at the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.

The animal should be killed quickly by the shot, to prevent any possibility of spreading the ashes in the animal's blood, he says. The area around where the animal was struck should not be consumed."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/stor...Y7Joe6wmn1
"My friend smiled and said 'You know I've thought about this for some time and I want to be cremated. Then I want my ashes put into some turkey load shotgun shells and have someone that knows how to turkey hunt use the shotgun shells with my ashes to shoot a turkey. That way I will rest in peace knowing that the last thing that one turkey will see is me, screaming at him at about 900 feet per second.''

People are strange.
Gun nuts and godsquadders are among the strangest. Funny how they tend to proliferate in the good ol' US of A.
"Praise God and pass the ammunition!"

If I were to give the standard response usually reserved for such occasions ("Only in America!"), would that be wrong of me? If so, then I won't. Even though I really, really want to.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I think it would be badass to have my bones carved into the handles of daggers or something. Creepy, yeah, but still..

You are one hell of an interesting chick.
This is making it into my will, thank you Ep. Now, what to nail with me-bullets? Honestly, why is this any more strange than anything else we have done to our bodies after we're dead?

"Ronan, when I'm gone, I want you to take your inheritance, buy a plane ticket to Africa, and blast the biggest Elephant bull you can find with the rounds your mother will give you after I die"-epic
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Believe it or not I've heard that before.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone know anything about smoke detectors? Brian37 37 2082 November 8, 2021 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Antique furniture appraiser blowing smoke. Brian37 41 12018 September 26, 2017 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  I hope these holy rollers don't ban me. The Atheist 4 1802 March 23, 2016 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Holy Flame Wars Mechaghostman2 1 692 December 12, 2015 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Holy Shit, Batman Minimalist 4 1408 August 18, 2015 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Brian37
Tongue Holy shit. Iroscato 25 3467 April 22, 2015 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Holy Birthdays! rexbeccarox 18 1954 April 2, 2015 at 2:35 am
Last Post: robvalue
Big Grin ROFL! Holy Man Tries To Kill Non-Believer With Black Magic (Video) Big Blue Sky 12 3709 June 10, 2013 at 12:49 am
Last Post: justin
  Holy Trinity?!!!!??! little_monkey 25 4852 June 3, 2013 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: little_monkey
  How much do you smoke and pay for Marihuana? Meylis Delano Lawrence 16 4816 March 17, 2013 at 9:55 am
Last Post: festive1