Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Brits are Immoral Bastards...Your PM says so. :P
You Brits are Immoral Bastards...Your PM says so. :P
http://www.christiantoday.com/article/pm.../28727.htm

Most because you guys don't talk about your feelings....

Quote:"For too long in our society we have been unwilling to talk about behaviour and morality," he said.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: You Brits are Immoral Bastards...Your PM says so. :P
Guilty.
You especially.
Quote:I believe faith leaders have a key role to play in instilling this greater sense of right and wrong – and it is up to us to help in this mission to build a fairer, stronger and more responsible society.
Great, we have a nut job for a PM. I've lost all hope for this country.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Welcome to "The American Feeling" Ace.

I said I'd defect to England if Bachmann got elected. Now I think that no place is safe.
(October 5, 2011 at 9:36 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Welcome to "The American Feeling" Ace.

I said I'd defect to England if Bachmann got elected. Now I think that no place is safe.

There's still Sweden. We still have Sweden!

England is still pretty secular, religion is losing members. Though I can't avoid religious wackos all the time, I can 95% of the time. So I'm ok for the moment.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Clearly the reason we 'Brits' don't talk about our behaviour and morality is we just don't have the time, what with all that rapin' and pillagin' we have to get through. I mean, my diary's booked solid for the next six months.

According to the article, a certain Rev Amoeba (or something like that anyway) said that "a united black Christian community could have prevented the riots." Now, isn't that a coincidence! I've got a magic stone which would have done the same thing, if only they'd thought of asking me. Far too late now. Incidentally, it also has the power to end world hunger, cure baldness, and increase both length and girth, but only in the presence of a shitload of money.

Then there's Rev David Shosanya who "called on churches to give financial support to organisations working with disenfranchised and vulnerable youths". They're not even trying to hide it anymore, are they? Think of the children? They don't seem to think of anything else.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Of course Brits are immoral, but that's only become a problem with the demise of empire. There always used to be a place for the miscreant family member defending and building empire. Africa doesn't seem to have picked up the ball and the Chinese are moving in. Isn't it the duty of the Englishman to step in and establish order where there is a want?

[Image: YgZ8E.png]
Funny how a religious website expands on a small quote. Cameron is still thatcher with less stubble.
I debated putting it in humor, but it was more fun to call you all cads. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Islam itself says Muhammad is a liar Woah0 41 3197 August 27, 2022 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  Wash your hands or do not wash your hands when you eat Ferrocyanide 48 3119 October 19, 2021 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
Thumbs Up Taoism Says That Everything Has an Opposite Philos_Tone 37 4496 November 20, 2018 at 8:35 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  How and why can people ignore their God’s immoral ways? Greatest I am 129 19530 November 27, 2017 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Cod
  Personal experience says religious folks are more prone to mental diseases ErGingerbreadMandude 20 7816 August 9, 2017 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Astonished
  ★★ We are all atheists/atheistic to ALL Gods (says simple science) ProgrammingGodJordan 80 13018 January 13, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  If someone says science can't explain everything what's the best way to repond? ReptilianPeon 94 13272 December 14, 2016 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Dalai Lama says that terrorists have no religion Aegon 12 1754 September 28, 2016 at 2:58 am
Last Post: InsaneDane
  Bill Maher Says It. Tax the Fucking Churches! Minimalist 29 5472 April 20, 2016 at 4:36 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  If someone says to me "consciousness, therefore god", what's the best way to respond? ReptilianPeon 56 7809 March 9, 2016 at 7:02 am
Last Post: GUBU