Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
books dvds?
books dvds?
hi every1! heres the situation, im an atheist and my poor gf has me goin on to her all the time about space,universe,god,life ect ect, anyway shes on the fence and not realy sure what she thinks or belives, (probs because she hasnt give it much thought) anyway i am always watchin docs like the universe,wonders of the solarsystem ect ect, she watches with me but it mite aswell be in chinise to her lol, can any1 recomend some good books or dvds that are for atheists, and explain why we think there is no god ect, heard a lot of good reviews on a book called THE GOD DELUSION. so if any1 can tell me some dvds or books that would be a big help!!
RE: books dvds?
Just slap that bitch up, should do the trick.
(October 8, 2011 at 6:04 am)Napoleon Wrote: Just slap that bitch up, should do the trick.

bitch? why comment if your just guna be a WANKER! dont suppose you have a gf if thats what you call them, what a prick
I'm joking silly billy, don't take life too serious. I din't mean to disrespect yo hoe Wink
(October 8, 2011 at 6:38 am)Napoleon Wrote: I'm joking silly billy, don't take life too serious. I din't mean to disrespect yo hoe Wink

dont worry about it only went mad because she were sat with me so had to look like i was sticking up for her ha ha ha ha BITCH!! lolROFLOL
anybody there!!!!!!!!!!!
(October 8, 2011 at 6:01 am)HAYWARD Wrote: hi every1! heres the situation, im an atheist and my poor gf has me goin on to her all the time about space,universe,god,life ect ect, anyway shes on the fence and not realy sure what she thinks or belives, (probs because she hasnt give it much thought) anyway i am always watchin docs like the universe,wonders of the solarsystem ect ect, she watches with me but it mite aswell be in chinise to her lol, can any1 recomend some good books or dvds that are for atheists, and explain why we think there is no god ect, heard a lot of good reviews on a book called THE GOD DELUSION. so if any1 can tell me some dvds or books that would be a big help!!

If your girlfriend denied evolution as a fact or believed because you were an atheist you were going to hell, then I might be concerned about her. Otherwise I recommended not be too concerned about what she believes.
undefined

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Books regarding atheism TrustMeOrNot 81 6794 November 24, 2019 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Tom Fearnley
  Are there any scientific books or studies that explain what makes a person religious? WisdomOfTheTrees 13 2565 February 9, 2017 at 2:33 am
Last Post: Mirek-Polska
  Holy books on trial mcolafson 7 1564 September 29, 2016 at 11:03 pm
Last Post: CWoods
  Favorite Atheist books? TrueChristian 15 4134 December 31, 2015 at 1:24 am
Last Post: maestroanth
  Do we need more Atheist books for kids? process613 43 7525 November 30, 2014 at 4:14 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  Books on dealing with suffering rybak303 14 7697 April 20, 2014 at 5:54 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Respectable books on apologetics? simpleinterest 35 7525 April 17, 2014 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Religious books cromwell 18 4289 April 16, 2014 at 11:16 pm
Last Post: MindForgedManacle
  Atheism books/authors? apricot-and-a-coffee 28 8751 August 12, 2013 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Atheism didn't influence Richard Dawkins' books Dawud 20 7365 April 24, 2013 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: paulpablo