Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christ retards in Dundee
Christ retards in Dundee
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-ta...l-15256253

The people of my lovely town are stupid and should get tae fuck...

I know this is yet another thread about gay marriage, but I just thought I would post it anyway.

Cunt
RE: Christ retards in Dundee
Ugh. I'd love for someone to answer why it's "an attack on marriage" in a satisfactory way.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-sc...s-15234402
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-sc...s-15227344

More articles on the same kind of thing from a few days ago.

I could maybe visit them personally and give 'em a slap.
Cunt
Sorry that that rot is infecting even your country, frankie. Friend of mine down by Perth said there had been a spike in fundies lately.
Trying to update my sig ...
The SNP are trying to do a lot of good, and at almost every turn there are some cunts opposing them.
Cunt
With economics and politics the way they are lately, Scotland might be best served to completely separate itself from the UK.
Well, Alex Salmond plans to bring forward a referendum for independence at the end of their current 5 year term.
But, with the Scottish Labour party and Lib Dems campaigning against it, people will get persuaded by terrible and untrue arguments...

The No to AV campaign shows that people will be convinced by whatever nonsense comes through their door.
Cunt
I hope it works out better there than in Ireland. I love Scotland.
Apart from the thugs, junkies, fatties and racists, it is a nice place to live Tongue

The countryside is rather splendid.
Cunt
Wherever there are people there will be stupidity.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jerusalem, rapture, the coming of christ, and crazy evangelicals WinterHold 9 1326 May 25, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
Video Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice Mental Outlaw 16 4280 April 5, 2015 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  The dead in christ? CindysRain 10 2574 July 25, 2014 at 10:39 am
Last Post: RobbyPants
  David koresh vs Jesus Christ comparisons? xxxtobymac 7 1960 May 27, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Jesus Christ Probably Did Not Exist Michael Schubert 41 14477 September 17, 2013 at 9:11 pm
  Kim Jong-il vs. Jesus H. Christ Gooders1002 2 1490 February 6, 2013 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Jaysus effin' Christ!! Santorum on abortion due to rape LarissaAnn 54 23351 January 29, 2012 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  The Death and Resurrection of Christ? Paradoxum 59 28481 January 5, 2012 at 3:22 pm
Lightbulb Evidence for Jesus Christ? Napoléon 290 83968 January 3, 2012 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: ragou