Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stayed in Mississippi a day too long
Stayed in Mississippi a day too long
That state is brain dead:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/stor...LvTyCvrmDr

Trying to update my sig ...
RE: Stayed in Mississippi a day too long
Unforeseen consequences?

Do they have transit lanes which only vehicles with at least two people can use?
Could I charge pregnant woman double to view a movie?

Anyway this doesn't go far enough, I think all sperm should be recognised and given the vote.

Turtles can't even get a drivers licence the way the law is now, have to carry their heavy shells around everywhere, they should be awarded person-hood too.
[Image: YgZ8E.png]
Quote:"Hopefully, everyone in Mississippi will understand this is a dangerously flawed vehicle," Flint said. "It's an extreme government intrusion."

Don't you just love it when these fascist shitheads complain about government "intrusion" for everything they oppose but insist on it for their little pet projects?
I know. I've been sick over it for a while.

I want to comment further, but I'm too enraged to form an official and coherent statement at this time.

Is it true that Mississippi in a lot of respects a third world country?

I dont want to make fun of the state of Mississippi, since we have areas (remote outback Aboriginal communities) in Australia which are third world.
undefined
Yeah, and they apparently don't have enough people to feed.

(November 6, 2011 at 11:12 pm)Justtristo Wrote: Is it true that Mississippi in a lot of respects a third world country?

I dont want to make fun of the state of Mississippi, since we have areas (remote outback Aboriginal communities) in Australia which are third world.

Oh, but you should make fun of it: It is a state of incomprehension.
Mississippi is pretty much an embarrassment to us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi

(November 6, 2011 at 11:51 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Mississippi is pretty much an embarrassment to us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi

Yep, they make even Arizona look intelligent. I love this little line from the Wiki:

"Mississippi is currently ranked at the bottom of the American Human Development Index."
So you stayed for one day then?

Hey-oh!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a continent in history where Britain never went too? Sweden83 21 1161 December 5, 2020 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I’m sick of the far left too Losty 93 4047 November 27, 2018 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Does the media give too Trump too much attention GODZILLA 9 1319 October 21, 2018 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone
  Too bad we can't make a pilgrimage from 'Murica Foxaèr 8 1068 September 9, 2018 at 8:06 am
Last Post: brewer
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 573 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Us Too, Shitstain. Minimalist 7 915 June 4, 2018 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Philosophy of Politics. UK has too much pussies nowadays too : 3 Duriu 7 1535 May 6, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Steve Wynn is a creepazoid too . . . vorlon13 8 1096 January 28, 2018 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Skinny Repeal Goes Down The Shitter, Too. Minimalist 43 10460 July 29, 2017 at 10:05 pm
  Sen. Cassidy - Too Smart To Be A Republicunt? Minimalist 4 1310 June 29, 2017 at 12:14 pm