Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 5:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs
(July 22, 2015 at 1:20 pm)omnomnom Wrote:
(July 22, 2015 at 1:08 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: I think the OP is proof that white buddhists are generally idiots.
Your proof that white people assume a lot. I'm an Indian dude.

My apologies. You are still an idiot though. If you wanted to have a serious discussion about the 1st amendment and how it applies to civil rights and specifically the recent ruling on gay marriage, then you failed completely.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(July 21, 2015 at 6:57 pm)KUSA Wrote:
(July 21, 2015 at 1:54 pm)omnomnom Wrote: I don't believe in gay stuff anymore and I have the right to do so let me live and let live. 

I want our exalted member Vorlon to bake you a gay cake.

Vorlon, you got cake?  Spend one night with the ass-master.  If he doesn't make you a believer, you don't have to make me a cake.  If he does make you a believer, you'll have better things to do, sistah.
It's been 7 pages and I'm still gigging at his username. Send help.
If you want sympathy for being a homophobe, you come to the wrong place buddy.

Sadly Buddhism is homophobic too, I found out recently. I'd assumed it's much better than your average horrific religions. And it is, in some ways, but it still contains a load of dangerous nonsense such as homosexuality being in some sense "wrong". And some of the views on reincarnation are sickening, quite frankly. They would imply an ugly person was vain in their last life, and such. Not that "last life" is a coherent concept of course.

Equal opportunities bullshit caller.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(July 22, 2015 at 1:25 pm)Kitan Wrote:
(July 22, 2015 at 1:20 pm)omnomnom Wrote: I'm not Christian, I'm a Buddhist. And that comment you made just goes to show that this whole parade against me is about your grudge against pastor Bob and your christian parents cause they wouldn't let you fuck frank. Classic, Dawkins anti-theistic extremism. Geuss what dude? Why don't you protect my amendment rights instead of letting your petty grudge against a totally different religion get the better of you.
What a bunch of hooey.
Even worse cop-out. Sorry about your PTSD against Christians, but don't take your hate out on the rest of us.
(July 22, 2015 at 1:20 pm)omnomnom Wrote: That's your bigotted self's face when karma gets thrown back at you. All because you couldn't stand up for an innocent bystanders first amendment rights.

Yeah, you're not worth anything but a cheap cat meme...

[Image: hmm_yes_i_see_youre_a_moron_trollcat.jpg]
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 22, 2015 at 1:36 pm)Faith No More Wrote:
(July 22, 2015 at 1:20 pm)omnomnom Wrote: That's your bigotted self's face when karma gets thrown back at you. All because you couldn't stand up for an innocent bystanders first amendment rights.

Yeah, you're not worth anything but a cheap cat meme...

[Image: hmm_yes_i_see_youre_a_moron_trollcat.jpg]
About your shitty reply...

[Image: fa034885a202b81ba44103fa43619802.jpg]
(July 22, 2015 at 1:30 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I find it hard to believe that the OP is Buddhist ... he seems to lack any of the inner balance that most Buddhists I know seem to have.

^This^ 

Perhaps the explanation lies in his misunderstanding dharma as thoroughly as he seems to misunderstand the law.
(July 22, 2015 at 1:39 pm)omnomnom Wrote: About your shitty reply...

You reap what you sow, pal.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 22, 2015 at 1:36 pm)robvalue Wrote: If you want sympathy for being a homophobe, you come to the wrong place buddy.

Sadly Buddhism is homophobic too, I found out recently. I'd assumed it's much better than your average horrific religions. And it is, in some ways, but it still contains a load of dangerous nonsense such as homosexuality being in some sense "wrong". And some of the views on reincarnation are sickening, quite frankly. They would imply an ugly person was vain in their last life, and such. Not that "last life" is a coherent concept of course.

Equal opportunities bullshit caller.
Asshole you KNOW its not about homophobe. I could care less about what gays do I even have gay friends. It what some people make ME do that is against my beliefs. Does Microsoft have any right to force an Apple ad company to make an ad that says "Support Microsoft"? Yeah, likewise don't force Buddhists or anyone to bake gays WEDDING cakes.