Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 6:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life Is Short; Have an Affair
RE: Life Is Short; Have an Affair
I just saw on the news that there are two unconfirmed reports of suicides linked to the Ashley Madison leak.

I speculated earlier on the legalities of being an accessory to breach of contract;
profiting by such; and inciting breach of contract;

I wonder if there is now going to be legal room to place charges relating to loss of human life.
If anyone here wants to see what villilanty justice is, morality police is, live under The Taliban, otherwise dont promote hacking. Even if some accounts are real some are done with stolen Ids so this hack can and will hurt even innocent people.
(August 22, 2015 at 8:10 pm)Ayen Wrote:
(July 21, 2015 at 9:52 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: What do you guys think of a site like AM, and how do you feel about the details of their hack?

I think it's a site full of cunts, ran by cunts, who were hacked by a bunch of cunts.

tl;dr: everyone's a cunt.

Wasn't that a disney song?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 24, 2015 at 11:16 am)MTL Wrote: I just saw on the news that there are two unconfirmed reports of suicides linked to the Ashley Madison leak.

I speculated earlier on the legalities of being an accessory to breach of contract;
profiting by such; and inciting breach of contract;

I wonder if there is now going to be legal room to place charges relating to loss of human life.

This revenge attitude of carpet bombing I have no doubt will, even without death, hurt competly innocent people in much the same way Bush was right in saying Sadamn was evil, but his lie was a carpet bomb which killed both innocent military and innocent civilians.

This was not an act of calling an individual out, it was an invasion of privacy and carpet bombing.
The only good thing that I can see comming out of this, is scrapping the private virus proctction industry. No not private softwear code writing, but making it a recall issue, no different than when cars are recalled for defective parts.
I hope the assholes or asshole who did this are found and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

These fuckers don't understand how important privacy rights are, and simply promoted one size fits all, and the ends justifies the means, and to me are no better than Nacy Grace mob media.
You have to admit Brian, it couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of people...
(August 24, 2015 at 3:09 pm)Napoléon Wrote: You have to admit Brian, it couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of people...

Listen dipshit, if you advocate revenge with a carpet bombing tactic, instead of working within common law, you are an idiot. Being an atheist living in a theist majority, I am not going to foster a mob rule mentality.

Seriously, if not liking what someone is accused of, made invasion of privacy legal, we would not have courts, and we could murder people at half time of soccer games like the Taliban. Do not ask me to support mob rule carpet bombing revenge. That was not law, it was lawless.
Lol you are so easy to wind up.
I don't advocate law breaking or hacking, but what innocent people are getting hurt by this exactly? I've seen that defense from a couple of others.

Who other people cheated on is none of my business, but I'm not ok with this kind of lying. Is someone said earlier in the thread, if ou want to have sex with someone besides your partner, either ditch them or be honest with them. There are many open marriages that work fine, because they are honest about the sex with other people thing.

I think this is a direct result of stupid Christian morals about sex. People find their urge to have sex shamefull, and so they lie about it. The truth is the LIE is the harmful thing. It hurts everyone including the liar.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They’re All Fucking Short-Bus People brewer 20 1557 May 21, 2021 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  45, "Short range missiles... Meh"........ Brian37 7 472 August 2, 2019 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  ‘Nothing short of treasonous’ Minimalist 108 14398 July 25, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The White House is Now Short One Nazi Minimalist 5 1333 April 30, 2017 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: Jackalope