Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 24, 2024, 8:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump?
Trump?
I didn't take Trumps chances seriously at first but I don't know now. He has a following.
RE: Trump?
(September 19, 2015 at 6:06 pm)KUSA Wrote: I didn't take Trupms chances seriously at first but I don't know now. He has a following.

Trump can easily become President.  He will win all of the Red States that Romney won plus New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Ohio.

Any Repub will win the Red States that Romney won but may not pick up the additional States needed to win the election.
(September 19, 2015 at 2:19 pm)Salacious B. Crumb Wrote: I’ve heard the guy making fun of people’s looks multiple times now. He’s like a 5th grader. How anyone can consider him presidential material is beyond me. He’s a total dick, and doesn’t know what he’s doing. He likes to say he’s a businessman. While he did make some money, he bankrupted his companies 4 different times. That’s not someone that should be in charge of America.

All he says is, “I’ll get along with people” “I’ll get along with him” “This world is a mess” “I’m going to build a wall” He couldn’t give any specifics of a plan when it came to Russia or any other foreign affairs multiple times. Rubio actually seemed like he knew what was going on around the world during the last debate. Trump reminds me of an Obama while he was campaigning (a little bit). Obama was hope, change, and unity, and barely any plans (but, then again, I was only exposed to FOX). The plans that I did remember hearing didn’t come through. Obama wasn’t a total dick and a narcissist though, and he actually had some intelligence. I don't think Trump knows what he's doing. Obama at least had a clue, this guy doesn't have one anywhere in his brain.

Trump has a 200 word vocabulary but that's what people want to hear.  The other candidates make the voters look dumb when they use too many words.
(September 19, 2015 at 6:19 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(September 19, 2015 at 6:06 pm)KUSA Wrote: I didn't take Trupms chances seriously at first but I don't know now. He has a following.

Trump can easily become President.  He will win all of the Red States that Romney won plus New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Ohio.

Any Repub will win the Red States that Romney won but may not pick up the additional States needed to win the election.

There is no way Trump wins Pennsylvania or New York
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
If it's not going to be Bernie Sanders, please let Trump be President. That would be hilarious. Big Grin
(September 20, 2015 at 3:53 pm)Irrational Wrote: If it's not going to be Bernie Sanders, please let Trump be President. That would be hilarious. Big Grin

It would be an epic nightmare. He's a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, classless douchebag with no diplomatic skill or base in reality.

We would be completely fucked (can I say that on this forum?) if we had him as a president.
(September 20, 2015 at 3:55 pm)Mermaid Wrote:
(September 20, 2015 at 3:53 pm)Irrational Wrote: If it's not going to be Bernie Sanders, please let Trump be President. That would be hilarious. Big Grin

It would be an epic nightmare. He's a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, classless douchebag with no diplomatic skill or base in reality.

We would be completely fucked (can I say that on this forum?) if we had him as a president.

True, but just think about what a cool wall you guys would have if he gets elected.
(September 15, 2015 at 7:16 pm)KUSA Wrote:
(September 15, 2015 at 12:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Oh, so you want to start wars all over the world too, just to show how "tough" we are?

You just don't get it do you? Any democrat will do the same thing. Obama is quite guilty of war mongering.

I think the recent Iran deal is enough to show that Obama is not a War-Mongerer. Well, either that or he is a Muslim. You pick.

(September 20, 2015 at 3:59 pm)Irrational Wrote:
(September 20, 2015 at 3:55 pm)Mermaid Wrote: It would be an epic nightmare. He's a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, classless douchebag with no diplomatic skill or base in reality.

True, but just think about what a cool wall you guys would have if he gets elected.

A wall made of Corpses? 
Okay, I admit that would be pretty cool, but I think that would be the only way Mexico could afford such a wall.
(September 19, 2015 at 6:19 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:

He needs to get the nomination first. I'm skeptical.

(September 15, 2015 at 11:35 am)lkingpinl Wrote:
(September 15, 2015 at 11:34 am)Minimalist Wrote: It would be proof that 'Murricans are the stupidest people on earth.

Proverbial nail in the coffin.  I think most of the world already hold this view

If only we could get him to stay in when the sun is shining and only come out at night.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1165 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37211 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3242 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4280 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1732 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1301 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32