Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 26, 2024, 4:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What the bible says Hell is like
RE: What the bible says Hell is like
Ah.... Deistpaladin was much funnier I'm sure, he didn't rule break and was an intelligent guy Tongue

Darwinian's Poe was hilarious too.
(October 8, 2015 at 1:01 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(October 8, 2015 at 12:30 pm)sinnerdaniel94 Wrote: your worship is vain
you made another Christ
the Jesus I believe in is the one who said it is finished not to be continued
I rebuke lady for you deny Jesus Christ
I rebuke you because you're fake

So... is that a no?? But I really have to go. I have a turtle head poking out of my butt right now.

oh you were serious in asking for my permission to defecate. sorry yes you may dear and you don't need my permission next time. prairie dogging sucks.

but seriously stop glorifying yourself and spreading a false gospel
the apostle paul said if anyone preached any other gospel then the one he brought, let him be accursed.
(October 8, 2015 at 2:01 pm)sinnerdaniel94 Wrote:
(October 8, 2015 at 1:01 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: So... is that a no?? But I really have to go. I have a turtle head poking out of my butt right now.

oh you were serious in asking for my permission to defecate. sorry yes you may dear and you don't need my permission next time. prairie dogging sucks.

the apostle paul said if anyone preached any other gospel then the one he brought, let him be accursed.

May I poop on you?
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(October 8, 2015 at 2:01 pm)sinnerdaniel94 Wrote:
(October 8, 2015 at 1:01 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: So... is that a no?? But I really have to go. I have a turtle head poking out of my butt right now.

I glorify myself at least once a night. And I preach that all single women should do the same. Am I cursed?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(October 8, 2015 at 1:49 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: PiusPaladin (or whatever the name was) was an atheist from this forum who created this fake sock account of a traditionalist SSPX Catholic a few months ago because she was bored. It's just supposed to be satire. It was actually pretty freaking hilarious though lol.

DeistPaladin did make a fake account.  But it was cleared with the then Mods and referenced his own account in it's profile and was obviously a joke.  I think it was intended to be fundamentalist not Catholic.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
CL (said to the nutjob) Wrote:May I poop on you?

Sounds like a good idea, scaring off a nutjob and solving your constipation in one. Two birds. One stone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7ZjEeSI6yc
(October 8, 2015 at 2:04 pm)Losty Wrote:
(October 8, 2015 at 2:01 pm)sinnerdaniel94 Wrote: oh you were serious in asking for my permission to defecate. sorry yes you may dear and you don't need my permission next time. prairie dogging sucks.

I glorify myself at least once a night. And I preach that all single women should do the same. Am I cursed?

no, you're cursed if you preach another gospel
(October 8, 2015 at 12:07 am)sinnerdaniel94 Wrote: I disagree with the asshole claim. God is actually very kind, considering how He became a human to die so that we wouldn't go to hell. Jesus went to hell for three days and three nights too. To me that sounds like a very good God.
and Satan is evil. He's the one who tempted us to sin in the first place and sewered everyone smh.
Again.  I fail to see how having created death (and apparently hell too) in the first place, it's kind of god to provide an escape from his own evil plan.
And no, you don't get to blame Satan.  If god created everything, he created Satan too.   And god himself tempted man to to eat the apple, that's what we call it when you leave a mud-pie in the refrigerator and tell your kids they can eat all the vegies but not the pie.  

Much as you may try to rehabilitate him, Jesus is just a mythical solution to the mythical need for blood sacrifice. (Not saying there is no historical Jesus only that that Jesus' death for salvation is a mythical idea).
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(October 8, 2015 at 2:10 pm)sinnerdaniel94 Wrote:
(October 8, 2015 at 2:04 pm)Losty Wrote: I glorify myself at least once a night. And I preach that all single women should do the same. Am I cursed?

no, you're cursed if you preach another gospel

I preach the gospel of self glorification.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(October 8, 2015 at 2:03 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(October 8, 2015 at 2:01 pm)sinnerdaniel94 Wrote: oh you were serious in asking for my permission to defecate. sorry yes you may dear and you don't need my permission next time. prairie dogging sucks.

May I poop on you?

no
stop trolling

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two verses on hell from the bible purplepurpose 7 676 June 15, 2023 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Without citing the bible, what marks the bible as the one book with God's message? Whateverist 143 44882 March 31, 2022 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Who goes to hell - as far as those pious Bible Christians are concerned? Dundee 71 7200 June 14, 2020 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  The Bible Says So YahwehIsTheWay 24 3574 December 7, 2018 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  World ending on April 23rd, says false prophet Divinity 41 8750 April 27, 2018 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Pope says in interview that there is no hell. downbeatplumb 56 10185 April 16, 2018 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Tell All Book Says Pat Robertson Full of Shit Minimalist 12 3588 September 29, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Who Says Godscreated 153 36242 September 15, 2017 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Do I sound like the "devil" to you? My mother thinks I speak like the devil... ReptilianPeon 60 9600 July 6, 2016 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Billy Graham's Daughter says transgender people responsible for 9/11 Aroura 23 5047 May 15, 2016 at 7:02 am
Last Post: abaris