Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 25, 2024, 3:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delicate Offers a Truce
RE: Delicate Offers a Truce
I'll have no truces with sock puppets!
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Fuck sockpuppets with a steel dildo.
Throw 'em in the dryer. Socks tend to disappear there.
(December 27, 2015 at 7:20 am)paulpablo Wrote:
(December 27, 2015 at 5:08 am)Delicate Wrote: For that I apologize. I just got back home from a pub crawl.

Can you link me to the thread?

When atheists can't think volume 1 was the thread where you said you didn't agree with the definition of atheism
Thanks. I'll go take a look.
One thing this thread demonstrates is that people tend to pick up their feelings off of each other.

The emotional contagion here is tremendous.
You keep telling what we think huh? Old habits...
@ Delicate

Absolutely.

But when you're super happy it's hard to catch any Contagion of Misery Big Grin

So much happier today than yesterday.
So your 'truce' turned out to be as delicate as you think yourself to be? I would like to say I'm surprised, but that would be a lie.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 27, 2015 at 2:15 pm)LastPoet Wrote: You keep telling what we think huh? Old habits...
I really can't do much about your uncharitable misinterpretations of what I'm saying.

These kind of things are out of my control.

The thing with a peace offering is that it's a two way street. A one way peace offering never works.

So if a peace offering is rejected, you have no reason, nor right to complain that he's back to his old ways.

Your response ensured it.
(December 27, 2015 at 2:14 pm)Delicate Wrote: One thing this thread demonstrates is that people tend to pick up their feelings off of each other.

The emotional contagion here is tremendous.

No, and stop it. We are not uneducated children throwing fits. You are falsely attempting to paint us out as being emotional because that allows you to feel good about yourself instead of having the intellectual moxie to consider you got it wrong.

Bluntness and blasphemy only makes us blunt. YOU still have no evidence for the invisible sky wizard you claim is real. You base that belief on an old book of myth.

You are not here to teach us, we are not children for you to indoctrinate and you are not our shrink. If that is all you insist on doing here you are wasting your time and ours.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Atheism based on evidence, offers spiritual fulfillment Nobody 11 4986 March 2, 2013 at 5:17 am
Last Post: Esquilax