Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 11:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Name Change
RE: Forum Name Change
(January 7, 2016 at 12:54 am)Judi Lynn Wrote:
(January 7, 2016 at 12:42 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: You admitted to being dishonest. The fact that you admit to having done something, doesn't take anything away from what you did. You weren't explicit about your dishonest ways before you put them to work, so I couldn't have proved it until you admitted it yourself, which you just did.

You know, making some sort of sense instead of rambling off like a babbling idiot would go a long way. You can't even show me where, in the last few pages here, I'm being dishonest. You think your circular talk is going to work and that I'll just give up? Listen closely shit for brains, you make zero sense. You can't even hold a reasonable insult war because you're too stupid to sense sarcasm when it's right in front of you. If anyone is being dishonest it's you, dude. You can't even comprehend a simple argument, let alone participate in it.

Dishonesty isn't something you can prove, at least not in such an environment, barring admission from the source, which I have. You admitted to ignoring what I said and instead strawmanning me in order to get a rise out of me. That is both dishonest and trolling. I already gave you the definition for trolling, now I'll provide you with the definition for dishonesty, since you seem to be confused about what it actually means.

deceitfulness shown in someone's character or behavior.

The deceitfulness being contained in the fact that you ignored what I said and instead strawmanned me.
(January 7, 2016 at 12:47 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: But it doesn't matter what we call you. The fact of the matter is, you just confirmed you're not here to have a rational, honest conversation about anything. Instead, you're here to make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them. Which happens to be the textbook definition of a troll, which is a bannable offense on these forums, if I'm not mistaken.
Who is "we"? The only person who is participating in this besides you is me, so unless you have an imaginary friend, you'll have to do better than this.

A troll? Lol that's rich coming from you. You've done exactly that in just about every thread you've participated in since you've joined.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(January 7, 2016 at 12:57 am)Judi Lynn Wrote:
(January 7, 2016 at 12:47 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: But it doesn't matter what we call you. The fact of the matter is, you just confirmed you're not here to have a rational, honest conversation about anything. Instead, you're here to make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them. Which happens to be the textbook definition of a troll, which is a bannable offense on these forums, if I'm not mistaken.
Who is "we"? The only person who is participating in this besides you is me, so unless you have an imaginary friend, you'll have to do better than this.

A troll? Lol that's rich coming from you. You've done exactly that in just about every thread you've participated in since you've joined.
We can be used like that in the following scenarios:

used in formal contexts for or by a royal person, or by a writer or editor, to refer to himself or herself.
used condescendingly to refer to the person being addressed.

I'm happy to teach you some more english, I'm not here to rub it in, especially since I know you're an American, so that's why you're so uneducated, lazy and arrogant(not to mention other, more personal stuff I won't get into), which I won't blame you for. But I do expect you to admit when you're wrong.

I never addmited to being a troll, which doesn't make me one. Try and prove it otherwise, you won't be able to. I have justification for everything I ever posted, which I can prove wasn't trolling. You? You just admitted to being one, no other possible meaning involved.
Lol nice try but no one here, including myself is falling for your diahreah infested word salad.

Dude.

By the way, I'm only responsible for what I say. Not what you choose to understand.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Quote:Lol nice try but no one here, including myself is falling for your diahreah infested word salad. 

I think you meant diarrhea. And you continue to be a troll, unabashedly so. You can't justify calling what I said a word salad, if you could, you would provide examples where either I attributed illogical meanings to words, or invented words, and so on. You didn't, but we already know you're not interested in having an honest discussion. You're interested in angering me, which won't work, and even if it did, it still wouldn't make any of your points valid.

Quote:By the way, I'm only responsible for what I say. Not what you choose to understand.
What are you referring to? Where did I misrepresent your views? Where did I attribute to you something you didn't say? Please point it out, if you're right, I'll be sure to apologize and ask you to clarify your actual position/meaning.
Oh, Jesus H. This is effing ridiculous. Can you guys please stop?
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(January 7, 2016 at 1:35 am)The_Empress Wrote: Oh, Jesus H. This is effing ridiculous. Can you guys please stop?

I'll be glad to. This isn't going anywhere, and I'm not vindictive. If she addresses me more politely in the future, I'll return the favor.
Just thought I'd check in, see how your search for a new name is fairing. How's it going so far?
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(January 7, 2016 at 1:41 am)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: Just thought I'd check in, see how your search for a new name is fairing. How's it going so far?

Thanks for asking. I already changed it. I capitalized the words and separated them.
So you did. Apologies, I hadn't bothered to notice.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When did this change? onlinebiker 6 488 October 4, 2022 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Name That Tune V2.0 onlinebiker 14 683 August 7, 2022 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Name me........ Brian37 6 696 July 3, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Name that musician... arewethereyet 29 1831 April 19, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2630 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Name your poison. Brian37 49 2082 August 29, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 931 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I could change my username again...... Foxaèr 29 1680 June 7, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Why don't we name tornadoees like hurricanes? Brian37 19 1840 April 26, 2020 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Color is the nonphysical and nonauditorial change in ones surroundings Heat 3 417 March 10, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu