Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 6:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yup. This is For Certain.
RE: Yup. This is For Certain.
(January 8, 2016 at 12:47 am)CapnAwesome Wrote:
(January 8, 2016 at 12:13 am)Minimalist Wrote: Perhaps you missed Post #39 in the flurry but in spite of the fact that the cops are not supposed to go in with guns blazing they seem to do it quite often.

If the fuckers resist arrest, particularly if they are pointing guns at the cops, why should the cops not act to protect themselves?

Min, since when in the world are you in the side of the police against anyone??? Fuck the police.
Fuck the police? No, dumbass, without the police you'd be fucking screwed. I will take what you say at face value as well since you've done the same thing with other posters here.
(January 8, 2016 at 12:54 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: Really? You guys still have royalty, for fuck's sake.

And you guys have fucking militias. What is crazier? Armed morons occupying government buildings or some old irrelevant woman nobody cares about who has no actual powers playing dress up? I'd say the morons.
(January 8, 2016 at 12:56 am)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(January 8, 2016 at 12:47 am)CapnAwesome Wrote: Min, since when in the world are you in the side of the police against anyone??? Fuck the police.
Fuck the police? No, dumbass, without the police you'd be fucking screwed. I will take what you say at face value as well since you've done the same thing with other posters here.

Oh I'm serious about fuck the police. I've had literally 0 positive interactions with the police in my life and neither has anybody I know. The US is totally over policed, and most police are lazy fucks who harass people and don't prevent crime, don't give a shit when you have your stuff ripped off. They are modern day tax collectors. I'm 100% serious about that. What I don't get is all the police dick riding that's been going on in this thread.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(January 8, 2016 at 12:59 am)Pony Wrote:
(January 8, 2016 at 12:54 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: Really? You guys still have royalty, for fuck's sake.

And you guys have fucking militias. What is crazier? Armed morons occupying government buildings or some old irrelevant woman nobody cares about who has no actual powers playing dress up? I'd say the morons.

Actually, I'm from Europe.
(January 8, 2016 at 1:01 am)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(January 8, 2016 at 12:59 am)Pony Wrote: And you guys have fucking militias. What is crazier? Armed morons occupying government buildings or some old irrelevant woman nobody cares about who has no actual powers playing dress up? I'd say the morons.

Actually, I'm from Europe.

My apologies. Point still somewhat stands. Whereabouts in Europe are you from?
Pony I added to my previous post in an Edit. Re-read for a good recommendation. Enjoy! Goodnight.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

(January 8, 2016 at 1:03 am)Pony Wrote:
(January 8, 2016 at 1:01 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: Actually, I'm from Europe.

My apologies. Point still somewhat stands. Whereabouts in Europe are you from?

Eastern Europe. Nothing fancy. Though am liable to emigrate to the West.
(January 8, 2016 at 1:05 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: Eastern Europe. Nothing fancy. Though am liable to emigrate to the West.

I have heard that gun crime is quite high in Eastern Europe, but can't be sure. Probably not to the extent of the US though.

(January 8, 2016 at 1:04 am)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: Pony I added to my previous post in an Edit. Re-read for a good recommendation. Enjoy! Goodnight.

Thanks, just saw that. I'll definitely check it out. Night!
Quote:I have heard that gun crime is quite high in Eastern Europe, but can't be sure. Probably not to the extent of the US though.
Not something I particularly worry about.
(January 7, 2016 at 11:57 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: It's a real stretch of the definition that just because they are armed (which is legal) that they are terrorists.

I'd suggest you read the definition of "terrorism", something you clearly haven't done, before you start pontificating on what it is and isn't.

(January 7, 2016 at 11:57 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: That would require the labeling of any legally armed protesters as terrorists.

Once you've read the definition of terrorism, you'll understand why this "point" of yours is inane.

(January 7, 2016 at 11:57 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: Do people really think doing that is good liberal values?. Do you think the cops should go in and shoot them? I'm just confused as to what you guys think should be done exactly?

Cut off their utilities and supplies, and wait them out. Should they kill any animals in their attempts to feed themselves, charge them appropriately.

(January 8, 2016 at 12:02 am)CapnAwesome Wrote:
(January 7, 2016 at 11:32 pm)Pony Wrote: The authorities should shoot these cunts dead already and stop wasting everyone else's time, or if you're for a less extreme option - put a blanket reporting ban on the situation and cut their access to food and water. Simple.

You think the rational and moral thing is for the police to shoot people for potential crimes? What the fuck is the matter with you guys???

Why do you keep saying "you guys" when it's obviousl that not everyone favors this "option"? Could it be you're trying to poison the well against anyone who disagrees with you no matter their, you know, actual views?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yup. It's Truer Now Than Ever Minimalist 11 1175 November 27, 2018 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Yup. "Murrica Has No Shortage of Deplorable Motherfuckers Minimalist 202 27523 June 29, 2018 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Joods