Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 2:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women's clothes?
RE: Women's clothes?
(January 16, 2016 at 11:17 pm)Losty Wrote:
(January 16, 2016 at 11:11 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote: Not sexy!   Panic Panic

I'm not required to be sexy all the time

Read   Hmm .. not what it says here.
(January 16, 2016 at 11:14 pm)bennyboy Wrote:
(January 16, 2016 at 10:53 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Perhaps women shouldn't be "surprised" when that happens, but that still doesn't give men an excuse to objectify a woman. Men are not dogs and still have the ability to look away or to refrain from seeing a fellow human being as an object.

Actually, I think there's a hidden double-standard here.  When a woman dresses provocatively, I think she knows it.  And if the RIGHT PERSON notices, she'll be happy as hell.  What she doesn't like is when someone she doesn't want to attract is attracted-- that is annoying for her.  And that is a double standard, because she's judging some men as not being sexy/attractive/rich/whatever enough to deserve the show that she's putting on.  In making herself attractive and enforcing standards, she's not only objectifying herself, but the men who she might implicity reject.

Do you think if Tom Cruise came up and stared at a woman's chest and said, "Mhhh hmmm, you are so beautiful" that she'd shout "Fuck you, Tom Cruise!  Stop fucking objectifying me!"

I don't think so.  That treatment is reserved for sub-standard mouth breathers like me and the other 90% of real human males.

Oh dear god.

i see the problem now.

If a sexy woman doesn't respond to your advances,
then SHE is guilty of being judgmental.

Silly me.

She should be diplomatic and sleep with every guy who makes an advance.

(January 16, 2016 at 11:20 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote:
(January 16, 2016 at 11:17 pm)Losty Wrote: I'm not required to be sexy all the time

Read   Hmm .. not what it says here.

that was funny
This is another shit shit and run thread.
Hey I'm just having fun with it. I completely agree with the women on this one. They get to dress the way they like and no way they choose to dress is equivalent to inviting or permitting sexual contact. But when it comes to 'staring', I'm entitled to my field of vision. You don't want it looked at? Don't bring it into the zone. Hell, I'm not looking for anything more any way. I'll damn well enjoy the view.
I don't have the urge to stare unless the staring is encouraged and wanted.
(January 16, 2016 at 11:17 pm)Losty Wrote:
(January 16, 2016 at 11:11 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote: Not sexy!   Panic Panic

I'm not required to be sexy all the time

Of course not.  No one is.
(January 16, 2016 at 11:25 pm)Evie Wrote: I don't have the urge to stare unless the staring is encouraged and wanted.

You don't HAVE the urge?

Or you have it, and CONTROL it?
(January 16, 2016 at 11:21 pm)MTL Wrote:
(January 16, 2016 at 11:14 pm)bennyboy Wrote: Actually, I think there's a hidden double-standard here.  When a woman dresses provocatively, I think she knows it.  And if the RIGHT PERSON notices, she'll be happy as hell.  What she doesn't like is when someone she doesn't want to attract is attracted-- that is annoying for her.  And that is a double standard, because she's judging some men as not being sexy/attractive/rich/whatever enough to deserve the show that she's putting on.  In making herself attractive and enforcing standards, she's not only objectifying herself, but the men who she might implicity reject.

Do you think if Tom Cruise came up and stared at a woman's chest and said, "Mhhh hmmm, you are so beautiful" that she'd shout "Fuck you, Tom Cruise!  Stop fucking objectifying me!"

I don't think so.  That treatment is reserved for sub-standard mouth breathers like me and the other 90% of real human males.

Oh dear god.

i see the problem now.

If a sexy woman doesn't respond to your advances,
then SHE is guilty of being judgmental.

Silly me.

She should be diplomatic and sleep with every guy who makes an advance.

That would be the democratic approach.  Thanks.
(January 16, 2016 at 11:14 pm)bennyboy Wrote:
(January 16, 2016 at 10:53 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Perhaps women shouldn't be "surprised" when that happens, but that still doesn't give men an excuse to objectify a woman. Men are not dogs and still have the ability to look away or to refrain from seeing a fellow human being as an object.

Actually, I think there's a hidden double-standard here.  When a woman dresses provocatively, I think she knows it.  And if the RIGHT PERSON notices, she'll be happy as hell.  What she doesn't like is when someone she doesn't want to attract is attracted-- that is annoying for her.  And that is a double standard, because she's judging some men as not being sexy/attractive/rich/whatever enough to deserve the show that she's putting on.  In making herself attractive and enforcing standards, she's not only objectifying herself, but the men who she might implicity reject.

Why are you talking about this hypothetical woman as if she represents all women? People choose how to dress based on whatever reasoning they feel is right for themselves at the time.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Legitimate women's rights issues Lemonvariable72 50 7769 October 30, 2015 at 7:01 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Men and Women equal? No, never. ideologue08 131 42273 May 27, 2013 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Gilgamesh