Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 1:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello Everyone!
#1
Brick 
Hello Everyone!
Hello. I'm Jordan, and I'm also new here, just trying to find people to interact with that have an open mind. I think I've come to the right place...
Reply
#2
RE: Hello Everyone!
Hi Jordan.

This is a place to bring your intellectual claws to bear and spar without fear of being banned over silly things like "insulting god" or shit like that.

This is a place to find solace in a world increasingly fel over it's own delusion.

Welcome.
Reply
#3
RE: Hello Everyone!
Wow, I love it when the norris gets all deep and shite! Welcome to the forums vibrant soul. Happy posting and I'm sure you'll find some open minds here, perhaps a little too open (I think there are someone's marbles on the floor Tongue).
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Reply
#4
RE: Hello Everyone!
Welcome
Reply



Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Everyone Ringack 3 259 September 28, 2026 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Hi everyone Malleable 17 5539 June 3, 2026 at 8:35 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Hello everyone! Bonanza07 6 1659 January 24, 2026 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hello everyone Dredon 4 1972 June 16, 2025 at 10:09 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Hello To Everyone TravestNiggle 8 3945 June 8, 2025 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  Hello Everyone! Rift Zone 9 3971 May 22, 2025 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Hi everyone kalips 6 1826 March 24, 2025 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Hello everyone GANIBALxD 9 2773 March 18, 2025 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  Hello, Everyone I Am Hugh 14 4443 February 23, 2025 at 3:56 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Hi everyone Bandore 10 3075 January 19, 2025 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)