Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 8, 2024, 6:02 am

Poll: Do you vote Donald Trump?
This poll is closed.
Abstention
4.20%
5 4.20%
NO
77.31%
92 77.31%
YES
18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote Donald trump!?
RE: vote Donald trump!?
(February 29, 2016 at 8:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(February 28, 2016 at 9:31 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: I'm a Bernie nut.

Ultimately your choice will be Hillary or Trump.

Choose wisely.

[Image: hillaryanddonald.png?h=310&w=325]
(March 1, 2016 at 3:34 pm)abaris Wrote:
(March 1, 2016 at 3:18 pm)Pitsligo Wrote: Let's not rush the Hitler comparisons. After all, Hitler put his life and liberty on the line in 1923 when he tried to seize power at the Beer Hall Putsch. For all his hideous crimes, Hitler at least had a bit of courage.

I'm sure Trump would like to be another Hitler, but I don't think he has the ball to do it.

Why has it always to be Hitler? Trump's a bigot and a loudmouth in his own right and it would be undiluted Trump you get, if he happens to win the elections. Might be quite funny if Republican dominated houses actually work against a (sort of) Republican president. It would, if that idiot wouldn't have the capacities to fuck up the whole world. Economically as well as politically.
Trump will make America great.  He promised.
(March 1, 2016 at 10:14 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(March 1, 2016 at 3:34 pm)abaris Wrote: Why has it always to be Hitler? Trump's a bigot and a loudmouth in his own right and it would be undiluted Trump you get, if he happens to win the elections. Might be quite funny if Republican dominated houses actually work against a (sort of) Republican president. It would, if that idiot wouldn't have the capacities to fuck up the whole world. Economically as well as politically.
Trump will make America great.  He promised.

Oh he promised? You should have said. Being a politician now I know we can trust him to keep his promise.
(March 1, 2016 at 3:34 pm)abaris Wrote:
(March 1, 2016 at 3:18 pm)Pitsligo Wrote: Let's not rush the Hitler comparisons. After all, Hitler put his life and liberty on the line in 1923 when he tried to seize power at the Beer Hall Putsch. For all his hideous crimes, Hitler at least had a bit of courage.

I'm sure Trump would like to be another Hitler, but I don't think he has the ball to do it.

Why has it always to be Hitler? Trump's a bigot and a loudmouth in his own right and it would be undiluted Trump you get, if he happens to win the elections. Might be quite funny if Republican dominated houses actually work against a (sort of) Republican president. It would, if that idiot wouldn't have the capacities to fuck up the whole world. Economically as well as politically.

Yes, it's the 21st century now, it's time for neo-fascism, or corporate fascism as I like to call it. Afterwards, will we be referring to Godwin's law 2.0 or using a different name for describing how as an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Trump approaches 1?
(March 1, 2016 at 11:20 am)Mermaid Wrote:
(March 1, 2016 at 11:11 am)Drich Wrote: I like carson, but will vote for trump. The reason I like trump is because he does not represent the traditional politician. He is a citizen who had done very well for himself, and seeks to implement policies in government that help the United states regain it's independence again. He does not seem to be tied to lobbies or super pacs as he does not need their money to run his campaign. I think this scares the hell out of the establishment on both sides. Because they do not have control, which means control of the presidency will be retained with in the walls of the Oval office.

Good, Bad, or Train wreck I want to see what happens when a citizen not a career politician takes office and leads this country as it was intended.

so bigotry is ok with you?

Depends on how much. Donald trump bigorty.. meh.. David duke bigotry.. over the line.

Men like david duke vote, and they influence votes as well. So bottom line what does it matter if a man like that wants to vote for one candidate over another? Realistically his bigotry limits his ability to vote to either trump or cruize, as these two men are the only two that fit his profile. Make no mistake they will vote because for them nothing's worse than a woman running the country than an old Jew. So then why should I be manipulated in how I vote just because someone I may or may not like votes the way I do or do not want? What if He supported Cruize should all Criuze supporters run to donald?
(March 1, 2016 at 12:01 pm)Pitsligo Wrote:
(March 1, 2016 at 11:11 am)Drich Wrote: He is a citizen who had done very well for himself, 

When you say he's done well for himself, do you mean that he's inherited a massive fortune then done a not very good job of investing it? Because that's a pretty accurate description of his life.

(February 29, 2016 at 9:33 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: Yes. It will be endlessly entertaining to watch.

It would be a truly spectacular four months.

Actually no he looks to me he earned his way to what he had. What is father left him was due him as they were business partners and own buildings and real-estate together.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump.

He was the 4th of 5 kids, and the only one who took what he had and turned it into billions.

Men like that should be the ones making deals for this country, not people who submit to 'peer pressure.'
But it says something on Trump, if a man like Duke endorses him. Also, I find it odd, that you fail to spell Cruz right. He seems to be more on your lines.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
vote Donald trump!?
(March 2, 2016 at 10:30 am)abaris Wrote: But it says something on Trump, if a man like Duke endorses him.

And what does it say? Shit, even Louis Farrakhan likes him.
What billions Drich? The only billions Trump has ever seen are the billions he's -lost-. He's worth - maybe- 50 million more today than he was the moment he got his inheritence, in 1974. He'd actually have been worth more..today, had he put that money in bond and -not- touched it. I'm pretty sure the same can be said for the US and the American presidency. If we do lose our minds and gift it to him, as his fortune was gifted..his best bet, for the US, will be to sit in the chair and keep his hands to himself.

Why, though, do we even discuss this in regards to a presidential candidate? The US government is not a for-profit corporation. We can't pull the trick of profiting personally by bankrupting our state.......
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 1, 2016 at 10:14 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Trump will make America great.  He promised.

I never know if you're just being an idiot or if you actually muestered some irony.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 6182 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5934 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1576 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1992 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1069 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 9325 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 3144 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1170 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1553 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 933 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate