Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 11:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from scared Holubice
RE: Hi from scared Holubice
(April 7, 2011 at 5:42 am)theVOID Wrote: So you think you learned something about reality while your brain was shutting down and now your a theist?
Pfffft.

I was more Atheist than you before that experience. And I strongly suggest you to find out somebody who had it. After my experience, I realized I have 1 friend had the same. About 19% of persons in life danger in hospital (or elsewhere) report the same (almost identical) story.
Many of them keep silence as they know people react the way you do.

[Image: 1145535514-Triste.gif]

How many times did I saw this happen, a theist coming here in possession of the truth, with all those preconceptions about atheists.

Holobice: You are doing it wrong!
(April 7, 2011 at 6:01 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Question Holubice...
What are you doing on this forum IF you are (you're) so convinced that you have "seen the light" why bother with us??

When you realize you were wrong and in danger, you realize you have to advert anybody is in danger as you. That's what I'm doing while I'm bothering you.

(April 7, 2011 at 6:01 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: This proves NOTHING stronso!! This has been going on for 2000 years...big deal!!
ROFLOL

"STRONZO" in my language means "SHIT". It's a very offensive word. Avoid to write it. Or I will call you as you labelled yourself in your avatar, i.e. "Old Whore of Babylonia".
You need evidences? You will have evidences in the next days. From now, buy a new bicycle and find out a new job much more near your house.

[Image: smiley_faccine_20.gif]

(April 7, 2011 at 6:24 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: STRONSO!!
We KNOW this HE you speak of does NOT exist. There may be something in the universe that mankind taps into but it is NOT this god thingy you speak of. Vaffunculo!

I realize you are not an educated person. I don't want to mess and squabble, so I add you in my ignore list. I inform you will not read your post anymore.

(April 7, 2011 at 6:31 am)ib.me.ub Wrote: Does that mean Iran is going to nuke Israel or vise versa?

We will have a conflict between IRAN and SAUDI ARABIA, sparkled by Bahrain religious conflicts (Iran protects Sciiti majority and Saudi Arabia protect Sunniti minority). And this is just the beginning. I'm pretty sure we will have some mess also in in China. I'm sure as we have been alerted these events had to come true. And the moment is here.

[Image: slow(en).gif]

(April 7, 2011 at 6:31 am)ib.me.ub Wrote:
(April 7, 2011 at 5:50 am)Holubice Wrote: You are right. Even if the right word could be 'to detonate'...
I apologized in advance for my poor control of English language. And I pray you to write me the same basic English I read in my washing machine instruction... thanks.

Does that mean Iran is going to nuke Israel or vise versa?

I certainly hope so. Two enemies gone just like that XD Not to mention the damage it might cause to others ^_^ Alas... wait, why the hell wouldn't this happen? I'll make the Cookie s!!!!!!!!!
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(April 7, 2011 at 6:40 am)LastPoet Wrote: How many times did I saw this happen, a theist coming here in possession of the truth, with all those preconceptions about atheists.

I'm pretty sure all those terrible events will come true. But I'm not sure. But I'm sure God exists and, above all, I'm sure you are in a great danger.

[Image: no2.gif]

(April 7, 2011 at 7:12 am)Holubice Wrote:
(April 7, 2011 at 6:40 am)LastPoet Wrote: How many times did I saw this happen, a theist coming here in possession of the truth, with all those preconceptions about atheists.

I'm pretty sure all those terrible events will come true. But I'm not sure. But I'm sure God exists and, above all, I'm sure you are in a great danger.

Lastpoet? Nah, he's Portuguese. They're half french. They never win any wars either Smile
(April 7, 2011 at 7:12 am)Holubice Wrote: I'm pretty sure all those terrible events will come true. But I'm not sure.

Well, are you sure or aren't you?
Quote: But I'm sure God exists and, above all, I'm sure you are in a great danger.

Laddie, just being alive means being in great danger. Your point?

[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(April 7, 2011 at 7:21 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Laddie, just being alive means being in great danger. Your point?

Great danger of? Overeating? Smile

Alas, we cannot respawn if we do something poorly. This is really a design problem with life. But despite this flaw I usually like playing it.
(April 7, 2011 at 6:36 am)ib.me.ub Wrote: I think we posted at the same time, or I missed it.
Right, between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Possible I suppose. We will see.
And when is this going to happen? Soon?
So what is your message for us?

Jesus has predicted all those events. And He has ordered to act in a proper way during those days. I'm pretty sure those days are here and we have to start that task and duty. These could be the most horrible days this planet has known in all his life. I need to paste a part of the Gospel to list all the events, but I think animosity will increase if I do. The message is:

read the predictions on last days and also the rest of the Gospel. And start immediately to act according to his instructions. Remember: also the servant who works during the last hour of the working time he will get the same reward of the servant which has worked during all his life. It isn't too late to divert your life. This isn't fair for humans, but God has a heart much different from ours... [Image: not_i.gif]

Actually, animosity won't increase much if at all if you do link to what you are saying. It mostly increases from being preached at (though arrogance, of which you admittedly have some also takes it's toll).