Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 10:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet pleasures
RE: Pet pleasures
I had one the other night

Usually I wake up before it gets to the really good part, but the other night I stayed asleep
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(May 30, 2016 at 4:43 pm)robvalue Wrote: Haha, oh yeah, good one! Sexy dreams! Mmm... I love 'em. As a bonus I have a lot more energy available to my dream self.

There's only one drawback to those dreams Tongue

I was going to ask what the drawback is, but I uh.... figured it out.
I think. Undecided
Sexually attractive female facial expressions and body language.

Being topless outside and feeling the breeze in summer, which is pretty rare in England.

Summer in general, just nice weather.

Waking up and realising I have no important responsibilities to attend to

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Damned good knee shaking, noisy, sweaty sex.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
(May 30, 2016 at 4:11 pm)Alex K Wrote: I love thunderstorms. The rolling thunder and lightning make me feel unusually alive and in awe, a feeling I cannot really describe.

You and me both, brotha. There's something very soothing to me, hearing rolling thunder. I might worry a little when they're close -- last week I had a cell directly over my home and had three lightning strikes within 500 foot or so -- but I sleep well when the world is fussy.

(May 30, 2016 at 4:30 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: I love a good, long, warm hug

I prefer them standing up though. Hugging in bed is just awkward unless it's like a side half-hug

Very little in life is better than some good spooning.

(May 30, 2016 at 5:38 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Damned good knee shaking, noisy, sweaty sex.

Good lovin' is sublime.

Talking to Losty.
(May 30, 2016 at 5:49 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Talking to Losty.

She's a peach Smile

Talking to you heathens! Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A person and a pet Silver 8 649 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Your pet stories. Brian37 27 2277 February 4, 2021 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Pet pictures The Valkyrie 29 2586 March 6, 2020 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Pet Peeves with commercial marketing. Brian37 17 2077 July 30, 2018 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Pleasures Thumpalumpacus 41 4505 January 4, 2018 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  My Top 5 Pet Peeves chimp3 40 11644 June 1, 2017 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Language Pet Peeve BrianSoddingBoru4 55 7567 February 16, 2017 at 11:19 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Pet Peeves Thread Edwardo Piet 372 41823 June 9, 2016 at 1:50 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  What are some of your ultimate guilty pleasures 1994Californication 51 5310 April 3, 2016 at 5:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is/Are your pet(s) right pawed or left pawed? brewer 15 3200 February 25, 2016 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: vorlon13