Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 10:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet pleasures
RE: Pet pleasures
(June 9, 2016 at 4:32 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote:
(June 8, 2016 at 7:55 pm)paulpablo Wrote: [Image: 15j2ap.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Generator

This is mine, well I got it from google images but this is the model, make, colour of my guitar and looks exactly like it.

https://soundcloud.com/paul_pablo-672504709/someday

I did this guitar solo with it, which is another pleasure of mine.  It starts at 2:13 into the song.

I love the look of that guitar.  My dream guitar is a Gibson Black Beauty, just don't think I'll ever get to the point where I think spending over 3k on a guitar is acceptable.

Nice work on sound cloud, what are using as your DAW?

My dream guitar is a Gibson Les Paul buckethead signature guitar which is around 3k in American dollars I think. I can't justify spending that right now if I'm not doing gigs.

I used audacity, I'm no expert with recording though, this is the first time I've recorded anything.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(June 9, 2016 at 4:52 am)paulpablo Wrote:
(June 9, 2016 at 4:32 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote: I love the look of that guitar.  My dream guitar is a Gibson Black Beauty, just don't think I'll ever get to the point where I think spending over 3k on a guitar is acceptable.

Nice work on sound cloud, what are using as your DAW?

My dream guitar is a Gibson Les Paul buckethead signature guitar which is around 3k in American dollars I think. I can't justify spending that right now if I'm not doing gigs.

I used audacity, I'm no expert with recording though, this is the first time I've recorded anything.

It's not bad at all, like the white stripes with musical talent. ;-)

I've got a license for Reason somewhere, but every time I sat down to record, I just ended up jamming on the guitar for hours.
You may refer to me as "Oh High One."
I bought Albeton Live for £300 years ago. I still have the box, the CD and the manual but the license key was emailed to either an old email of mine I don't remember the name of or my dad's email, so I can't use it. Zeh sucks.
(June 9, 2016 at 2:45 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(June 9, 2016 at 1:04 am)Losty Wrote: I like to write poetry with a pencil. You know that time when the lead is perfect. Not too sharp. Not too dull. Ahhh yes it is good.

Funny how our preferences run -- I miss the old Bic ballpoints, you know, the ones with a hexagonal casing.

I only use pencil for the New York Times crosswords -- they're that challenging, needs me an eraser.

Outside of that, I prerfer pen, for the feel of it -- smooth, rolling.

Funny how our preferences run. A simple thing like how the stylus touches the page influences us, no?

It is funny isn't it. How little little things make us feel right...at home even. The mixture of cigarette smoke and perfume. I don't smell it often, just when I walk by someone who happens to smoke and be wearing the right scent. When I smell it, it feels like home. It's like I'm right there playing war with my great grandma at the fireplace. Heart
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
That is incredibly endearing and sweet.

#sentimentalturtle
(June 9, 2016 at 11:48 am)Losty Wrote: It is funny isn't it. How little little things make us feel right...at home even. The mixture of cigarette smoke and perfume. I don't smell it often, just when I walk by someone who happens to smoke and be wearing the right scent. When I smell it, it feels like home. It's like I'm right there playing war with my great grandma at the fireplace.  Heart

My mother's favorite perfume is White Diamonds. Living in California, whenever I smelled a woman wearing it, it made me think of mom.

And -- it took a gal right the hell out of the dating pool.

Lmao
I like it when emotionally fueled debates flare up and I'm not involved. Then again I like it when I am involved too.

Not being in a debate at night is good because I can just see people being insulted and using sarcasm from a distance and not have to be involved.

Being involved at the start of the day is good because it makes work go quicker if I have something else on my mind to think about to pass the time.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(June 9, 2016 at 7:31 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(June 9, 2016 at 11:48 am)Losty Wrote: It is funny isn't it. How little little things make us feel right...at home even. The mixture of cigarette smoke and perfume. I don't smell it often, just when I walk by someone who happens to smoke and be wearing the right scent. When I smell it, it feels like home. It's like I'm right there playing war with my great grandma at the fireplace.  Heart

My mother's favorite perfume is White Diamonds. Living in California, whenever I smelled a woman wearing it, it made me think of mom.

And -- it took a gal right the hell out of the dating pool.

lol.... Demon
Having a wonderful conversation with someone I love and trust.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A person and a pet Silver 8 649 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Your pet stories. Brian37 27 2277 February 4, 2021 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Pet pictures The Valkyrie 29 2586 March 6, 2020 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Pet Peeves with commercial marketing. Brian37 17 2077 July 30, 2018 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Pleasures Thumpalumpacus 41 4505 January 4, 2018 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  My Top 5 Pet Peeves chimp3 40 11644 June 1, 2017 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Language Pet Peeve BrianSoddingBoru4 55 7567 February 16, 2017 at 11:19 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Pet Peeves Thread Edwardo Piet 372 41823 June 9, 2016 at 1:50 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  What are some of your ultimate guilty pleasures 1994Californication 51 5310 April 3, 2016 at 5:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is/Are your pet(s) right pawed or left pawed? brewer 15 3200 February 25, 2016 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: vorlon13