Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 6:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion and Spanking
RE: Religion and Spanking
How can you beat your pets? Are you completely fucking insane?
(July 23, 2016 at 3:00 pm)Jehanne Wrote:
(July 22, 2016 at 11:56 pm)Losty Wrote: Slightly off topic, when I was 5ish my mother sent me to my room under the terms that I could come out if and only if I would eat my coleslaw.
I had a really old space heater in my room which caught fire and subsequently caught the wall on fire. I screamed for help from my doorway for several minutes before my dad came (shouting up that he was bringing his belt to teach me how he felt about shouting for no reason).
When he saw the fire (which taken up the wall by now) he shouted for my mom to get everyone out and call 911.
Then he had to drag me kicking and screaming from my burning room "nooooo I don't want to eat my coleslaw just get a water hose nooooo!"
I had a few minor burns but mostly I just got really sick from breathing in so much smoke. I was never made to eat coleslaw again.
My mother found it really amusing that I would rather die than eat coleslaw. I really do hate that stuff. It's gross.

Did the fire department save your home?

Yes it's still there today after all these years.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 22, 2016 at 11:56 pm)Losty Wrote:
(July 22, 2016 at 11:39 pm)Bob Kelso Wrote: I think the only time I ever felt unloved or like trash was once when my parents pretended they couldn't hear me when I was asking to come out of my room after I had done something I shouldn't have. I went ballistic, and I suppose they realized that wasn't a good way to discipline since they never did it again.

Slightly off topic, when I was 5ish my mother sent me to my room under the terms that I could come out if and only if I would eat my coleslaw.
I had a really old space heater in my room which caught fire and subsequently caught the wall on fire. I screamed for help from my doorway for several minutes before my dad came (shouting up that he was bringing his belt to teach me how he felt about shouting for no reason).
When he saw the fire (which taken up the wall by now) he shouted for my mom to get everyone out and call 911.
Then he had to drag me kicking and screaming from my burning room "nooooo I don't want to eat my coleslaw just get a water hose nooooo!"
I had a few minor burns but mostly I just got really sick from breathing in so much smoke. I was never made to eat coleslaw again.
My mother found it really amusing that I would rather die than eat coleslaw. I really do hate that stuff. It's gross.

Fuck coleslaw.

That shits nasty.
I am someone who will eat anything. I used to like coleslaw.

Yes. Used to. Even I got put off that stuff.

.... at least not on its own between bread. Yuck.
I only support spanking in a two party adult relationship and behind closed doors where I do not have to see that nasty fetish.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 24, 2016 at 1:35 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: I am someone who will eat anything. I used to like coleslaw.

I'm possibly one of the pickiest eaters on this planet.
(July 24, 2016 at 1:42 am)Bella Morte Wrote: I'm possibly one of the pickiest eaters on this planet.

If so, then your list of what you do eat must be extremely small.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 24, 2016 at 1:35 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: I am someone who will eat anything. I used to like coleslaw.

I've never even heard of eating it on bread. I didn't think you could make it worse but then you did....gross
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
yeah lol
(July 23, 2016 at 7:28 pm)Iroscato Wrote:
(July 23, 2016 at 4:04 am)Godschild Wrote:  I have spanked my dogs for doing behavior they know is not acceptable, I'm not a bleeding heart animals right activist, but you can bet I have dogs who are very happy, love me and are well behaved. My dogs receive a great amount of care, care of all kinds, love and friendship from me.

GC

Dogs have no concept of the consequences of actions, you fucking moron. From their point of view you're just hurting them for no reason. Please stop doing it.

Listen you little twit I been training dogs for over 30 years and I'm considered quite good, dogs do have an understanding of doing wrong and they show it effectively. You're the moron for not researching what dogs understand and what they do not and I bet your dogs don't obey you one bit, you're probably one of those who have to call their dog a dozen times just to get it's attention, not good around a busy road, and you probably consider that obedience, sad. When I come home and one of my dogs have made a mess I know it immediately from the look on their face and their reaction when I ask what happened all this before I enter the door. Oh hey, no, I spank my dogs very seldom.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.