Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 30, 2024, 7:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Confessions
RE: Confessions
When I was a kid one year I put insects in empty jars, lit a sparkler, put it in the jar and put two bricks over the top. But don't worry, I don't do that anymore. Still, you wouldn't want my karma.
(July 14, 2014 at 1:54 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Great thread, you'll have to wait for the statute of limitations to run out before I spill mine.

Vorlie, any word on the statute of limitations? Are you ready to confess all?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I bet Vorls kissed a girl and he liked it!
You disgusting gay man !
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 31, 2016 at 12:59 am)Losty Wrote: When my kids aren't looking, I eat the toppings off my pizza and throw the rest away

I never eat the crust on my sandwiches so I don't force my daughter to either.
My mum gets really mad and I just say it's cause we don't want to get curly hair.
Guess who told me that. My mum's mum. :-)
I'm the exact opposite as Losty on Pizza.

I hate the toppings on the pizza and pick them off a lot, but I love the residue the toppings leave on the pizza and eat the topping-less pizza, especially with meat since I'm mostly vegetarian.
If the hypothetical idea of an afterlife means more to you than the objectively true reality we all share, then you deserve no respect.
(July 31, 2016 at 1:28 am)Whateverist Wrote: When I was a kid one year I put insects in empty jars, lit a sparkler, put it in the jar and put two bricks over the top.  But don't worry, I don't do that anymore.  Still, you wouldn't want my karma.

When we were little my neighbor used to capture brown and green grasshoppers, cut off their heads, impale their bodies on pins, and then switch the heads.  This guys has two kids now.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(July 31, 2016 at 1:36 am)ignoramus Wrote: I bet Vorls kissed a girl and he liked it!
You disgusting gay man !

LOL @ your signature!  I can't believe I'm just noticing it now.

I love your sense of humor, Ig.  I crack up all the time reading your posts.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
It's not a secret, it's a fantasy - a sci-fi fantasy involving another me from the future and non-stop sex with the other me. Big Grin
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
I confess that I've started hugging a big teddy bear, both during the day (while at home!) and when I go to sleep. I find it comforting.

I don't think it's possible for any one person (or even several) to spare enough time to give me all the hugs I desire. So teddy stands in.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(August 12, 2016 at 11:23 am)robvalue Wrote: I confess that I've started hugging a big teddy bear, both during the day (while at home!) and when I go to sleep. I find it comforting.

I don't think it's possible for any one person (or even several) to spare enough time to give me all the hugs I desire. So teddy stands in.

If you don't try to fuck it, it's ok. Big Grin
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]