Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 5:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Christian loons who support the death penalty.
RE: Christian loons who support the death penalty.
There's our little neo-nazi.

I wasn't implying gypsies are identical with Afro-Americans, but that you are incredibly racist, apparently, and don't see the problem with condemning a whole people for the actions of a few. Not to even address the hateful speech you just displayed at their address.
(October 27, 2016 at 9:36 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: There's our little neo-nazi.

I wasn't implying gypsies are identical with Afro-Americans, but that you are incredibly racist, apparently, and don't see the problem with condemning a whole people for the actions of a few. Not to even address the hateful speech you just displayed at their address.

A few? Try 2 million.
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
(October 27, 2016 at 9:27 am)Atheist_BG Wrote:
(October 27, 2016 at 8:59 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: Just making sure people understood that comment. Substitute gypsies with African-Americans and you've got the same exact type of sentence on your hands.

No wonder, these sub-humans haven't evolved mentally yet to the point to realize that if they don't integrate into society, some day they'll have to choose - integration or death. Cuz some nice day our people will take no more mockeries from gypsies and from our government and the gypsies will be the first to go.

Making sure everyone caught this call for genocide, here.
(October 27, 2016 at 9:27 am)Atheist_BG Wrote: [...]I can't show you video with the real situation with the gypsies because the manipulative media have deleted from the internet all the videos that showed what I was talking about and left only the videos where gypsies are being shown as victims.[...]

LOL... Yeah, because THAT'S how the internet works, dipsh*t. Let me guess - it was the Jews, right? Rolleyes
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(October 27, 2016 at 9:43 am)Atheist_BG Wrote:
(October 27, 2016 at 9:36 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: There's our little neo-nazi.

A few? Try 2 million.

So what are you gonna do with this two million. Round them up and put them in camps. And of course the guards would need nice uniforms, I hear blacks in fashion.

Do you even know that Hitler also oppressed the gypsies because he too was a simple minded bigot?

You do not condemn a whole race for the actions of some.
It is the hall mark of fascism and I reject it.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 27, 2016 at 1:30 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: So what are you gonna do with this two million. Round them up and put them in camps. And of course the guards would need nice uniforms, I hear blacks in fashion.

Do you even know that Hitler also oppressed the gypsies because he too was a simple minded bigot?

You do not condemn a whole race for the actions of some.
It is the hall mark of fascism and I reject it.

It's easy to be downbeatdumb and talk bullshit when you're a thousand miles away and have no clue what is going on in this country and who's the reason for that. Come live here for... let's say 10 years and then we'll talk again. Until all of you have experienced from first hand what it is like to have no rights in your own country, I don't really care what you think about me and my statements.
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
(October 26, 2016 at 10:38 am)Elskidor Wrote: Thing is, even with 4% innocent, without the death penalty they'd still be rotting in prison for life just as innocent and just as screwed. I've obviously never been in the situation but If I was charged innocently and I was given the choice to die or rot for 60 years, I think I'd ask to be put out of my misery immediately.

The entire justice and rehabilitation system is flawed and needs major work. I'm more against that then pro/anti capital punishment.

Thing is if you're innocent and in prison you can always be exonerated, given your freedom and appropriately compensated. If you're innocent and executed no amount of pardons will give your freedom back.

And you cannot deny that systems that have the death penalty are more interested in revenge based punishment (even outside the death penalty imprisonment is longer and more cruel), than in prevention and rehabilitation. I'd much rather live in a country with a philosophy like Norway's than America's.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(October 26, 2016 at 8:24 pm)Jehanne Wrote:
(October 26, 2016 at 11:23 am)mlmooney89 Wrote: Yes I understand that. Which is why I commented how I did. Because the original "As an atheist" part made it seem like because he is an atheist he is against the death penalty. Due to us all being very different in all other aspects that wording is bad.

I think that atheists should be against the death penalty.  It's very cruel for any society to tell any human being that "at such and such a time, at such and such a place" you will "cease to exist"; if that's not cruelty, then what is?

Soooo because you and I both think god is fake I need to follow what you think about other things? That's not how atheism works hun.

I really don't care if you think it is cruel. I think it is justice. You kill someone and take a life then your life gets taken. Why should you live and the person you killed doesn't? You being 'sorry' doesn't bring them back.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(October 26, 2016 at 8:27 pm)Jehanne Wrote:
(October 26, 2016 at 10:17 am)mlmooney89 Wrote: I get why people would find Christians for the death penalty hypocritical but I don't see the "As an atheist, I am opposed to executions for any and all crimes, no matter how grievous," really works. It has nothing to do with not believing in god that led you to be against it. I'm an atheist and I'm for the death penalty completely.

The poll that I ran on this board last time had 75% against, 25% pro.  You're certainly entitled to your views, of course, but you're in the minority on this one.

Well that doesn't bother me. I live in Texas and I'm surrounded by people that agree with me. Don't really care what one poll on one site says.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(October 27, 2016 at 6:49 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote:
(October 26, 2016 at 8:27 pm)Jehanne Wrote: The poll that I ran on this board last time had 75% against, 25% pro.  You're certainly entitled to your views, of course, but you're in the minority on this one.

Well that doesn't bother me. I live in Texas and I'm surrounded by people that agree with me. Don't really care what one poll on one site says.

I came home and I had 10 alerts!  (For me, that's a record!!)  As for Texas, the death penalty in that (your) state is in decline:

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/node/6582

And, especially:

[Image: ex-tx-since1976.png]

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/node/6577

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baptists in Texas don't support Biden Foxaèr 12 1529 January 7, 2021 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 90925 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
Lightbulb Support for a friend EllHarris412 52 6221 August 13, 2016 at 6:15 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do. Esquilax 21 7570 July 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  Christian disonance of support iteractions. Brakeman 0 938 November 23, 2013 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Brakeman
  Lord Carey attacks PM over Christian 'support' Darwinian 6 2920 March 30, 2013 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Relationships - Christian and non-Christian way Ciel_Rouge 6 6388 August 21, 2012 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: frankiej