Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 8:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: The positive case for voting Donald Trump for president.
RE: RE: The positive case for voting Donald Trump for president.
(November 6, 2016 at 8:55 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: I generally don't care much for political memes, but this one hits home for me:

[Image: 4c22c82831049af0e23419252d2820bc.jpg]

Reminds me the part in Peep Show where Jez says that he has come up with a plan to hit someone and Mark says "That's not really a plan as such." and he says "Yes it is. I plan to hit him. What's not a plan about that?"

Lol. Kind of that level of planning.
Lol I found the script:

Peep Show Wrote:"It was while I was drinking I came up with my plan about Stu."
"What's your plan?"
"I'm going to hit him."
"That's not really a plan as such."
"Of course it's a plan. It's a fucking brilliant plan! I plan to hit him. What isn't a plan about that? Look, I'll see you in a bit."

Lol.
It's part of the hilarious scene from 40 minutes 14 seconds in here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EfL8eX0-Ik

LMFAO
The positive case for voting Donald Trump for president?

Hmmm, tough one.

Because it's easier to dethrone a tyrant than it is to dismantle a plutocracy?

Not much of a sales pitch, I know.

Wink
The PURPOSE of life is to replicate our DNA ................. (from Darwin)
The MEANING of life is the experience of living ... (from Frank Herbert)
The VALUE of life is the legacy we leave behind ..... (from observation)
(November 6, 2016 at 8:48 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: So you're cool with my whole family losing their insurance, including my toddler?  Thanks, asshole.  My husband is a small business owner and busts his ASS, btw; and practically hemorrhages money toward federal income tax every year.  Yeah, you and trump are really for the hard-working middle class, aren't you?  Wish I had a middle finger emoji...

Here you go -- [Image: 33fdzqt.jpg]

(November 4, 2016 at 1:54 pm)Minimalist Wrote: In the interests of fairness I thought this might be a good idea to see if anyone, anywhere, can come up with a "positive" case for voting electing the Orange Turd to the presidency.

I'm out.  The man is a total piece of dog shit as far as I'm concerned.  But let's hear what his fans can come up with.

"Hi, my name is Vladimir. A Trump presidency is very good news for me as it would allow me to expand my business interests into many areas that I have not been able to before."

That's about all I can think of.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(November 4, 2016 at 2:54 pm)Napoléon Wrote: I'll just give you the only thing that matters in this election.

He doesn't represent the establishment.

You gotta be fuckacting with that kind of statement:
1) Inherits a big wedge from his father; check
2) Thinks he's above the law; check
3) Gets a new trophy wife every five years; check
4) Expects everybody else to pay for his fuck ups; check
5) Has a sense of entitlement a mile wide; check
6) Always thinks he's right, and only employs yesmen; check

If Drumpfuck is not establishment, then neither is Karl von Saxe Coburg und Gotha, current heir to the British throne.

Home
(November 4, 2016 at 4:42 pm)Lucanus Wrote: We've had Berlusconi ruling our country for almost 20 years and being elected for the exact same reasons, and look how well it worked out for us! /s

I know this is not something to be proud, but we got there before you in Ireland. We had GUBU.

Home
I got one: The new women in the white house will be two unrelated models called Melania and Ivanka. They could be sisters, but one of them is the first lady. That's just spectacular.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(November 4, 2016 at 4:53 pm)dyresand Wrote: Ironically they can't blame the blacks on this one a good bit of black people i know are voting Trump.

Yeah, a man who has 0% approval amongst black people is going to have black people voting for him. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1220 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 927 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Compulsory Voting BrianSoddingBoru4 132 11046 December 28, 2022 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Fireball
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 1036 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 959 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Attack on voting Spongebob 103 7250 August 18, 2021 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1985 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 27489 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The electors are voting right now. Gawdzilla Sama 18 1245 December 15, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 5592 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye