Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 6:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, back again.
RE: Hi, back again.
TheSaddestOfTrolls,

What about drones. Are those impossible too? How 'bout hummingbirds? They can fly backwards. Or, is that just another lie? Flies? Bumble Bees?

Does the lie include all of those as well? Or, is it just helicopters?
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Still way off, we'll just wait for a real curious person who actually looked to come on here, tons of people have read this now. Just some more time. Stick to your stupid logic, i don't care. It's hilarious to me. If you were stationary too, not flying around all crazy in the vacuum of destruction. What goes up would also come down. Just saying. Theories work to i guess? No, go define what a theory is, it's like the equivalent of what faith is. It's kinda funny. You guys fall back on theories like bible thumpers fall back on faith. It's hilarious.
Oops I got ninja-ed. Let me repost this link:

https://www.faasafety.gov/gslac/ALC/cour...04&sID=449

The thing about pendular action is so obvious when you see it, but I really never thought of it that way before. That's neat!
(July 1, 2017 at 6:06 pm)TheSaddestOfSouls Wrote: Still way off, we'll just wait for a real curious person who actually looked to come on here, tons of people have read this now. Just some more time. Stick to your stupid logic, i don't care. It's hilarious to me. If you were stationary too, not flying around all crazy in the vacuum of destruction. What goes up would also come down. Just saying. Theories work to i guess? No, go define what a theory is, it's like the equivalent of what faith is. It's kinda funny. You guys fall back on theories like bible thumpers fall back on faith. It's hilarious.

Still waiting for anything of substance from you to even respond to, an argument. Are you capable of that?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(July 1, 2017 at 11:37 am)TheSaddestOfSouls Wrote: Seriously. Instead of being that dense man, people are waking up to certain things. They aren't stupid, they just don't like being lied to, like you all are here. Nobodies unique in this, everybody is being lied to on this scale that is just mind boggling. This one thing though. Just this one thing, if you do the math and you understand this is a fact because it is, that doesn't change because of whatever you think. The Earth was never round with gravity. That's what it tells me, come to your own conclusions.
bold mine. 

This right here is why you are so ignorant. Fuck right off with your bs. Believe it all you want, but stop calling those of us who possess common sense, dense and whatever other adjectives you can come up with. Your charade is tiring. Time to try it out on other forums, maybe? Like a religious forum where their minds are already brainwashed.. you might have better luck there. 

Go pound sand.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I know it doesn't work man. If you have a hard time with numbers, plug it into a simulator, you work at a college bud. This could be a great project for you. I can't bring you a truth and tell why it's true. I can't change this though, ever. It can't exist guys. I'm sorry. I'm very confident in this for a reason. I'm not perfect and i understand i fuck up, nobody is perfect but this doesn't change because it doesn't make sense to you. What did you ever know before you knew anything at all? Nothing at all. You gotta stop relying on your ego and other's to tell you what exist, it doesn't seem to help you.
(July 1, 2017 at 6:06 pm)TheSaddestOfSouls Wrote: Still way off, we'll just wait for a real curious person who actually looked to come on here, tons of people have read this now. Just some more time. Stick to your stupid logic, i don't care. It's hilarious to me. If you were stationary too, not flying around all crazy in the vacuum of destruction. What goes up would also come down. Just saying. Theories work to i guess? No, go define what a theory is, it's like the equivalent of what faith is. It's kinda funny. You guys fall back on theories like bible thumpers fall back on faith. It's hilarious.

Eh?

You can drive your car and stick out your hand, and learn everything about aerodynamics that these "theories" represent.  Or, if you can't see how to make a hand shape, stick a model airplane wing or a helicopter prop out the window, instead.

Oh wait a minute. . . u trolling, right?  Yeah, u trolling.
How is common sense going to help you ever with a mathematical anything. This device is precisely engineered. Math and engineering is learned, first of all. Common sense is just really awareness, this isn't common knowledge. How could you understand it man by looking at it with no understandings? You just seem upset still. I'm sorry man. I want to help you so i'm not going to pound rocks.
(July 1, 2017 at 6:13 pm)TheSaddestOfSouls Wrote: I know it doesn't work man. If you have a hard time with numbers, plug it into a simulator, you work at a college bud. This could be a great project for you. I can't bring you a truth and tell why it's true. I can't change this though, ever. It can't exist guys. I'm sorry. I'm very confident in this for a reason. I'm not perfect and i understand i fuck up, nobody is perfect but this doesn't change because it doesn't make sense to you. What did you ever know before you knew anything at all? Nothing at all. You gotta stop relying on your ego and other's to tell you what exist, it doesn't seem to help you.
bold mine

You don't need a simulator for that kind of rough estimate. Now what is that reason?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

(July 1, 2017 at 6:16 pm)TheSaddestOfSouls Wrote: How is common sense going to help you ever with a mathematical anything. This device is precisely engineered. Math and engineering is learned, first of all. Common sense is just really awareness, this isn't common knowledge. How could you understand it man by looking at it with no understandings? You just seem upset still. I'm sorry man. I want to help you so i'm not going to pound rocks.

At this point I'm actually hoping you are just trolling because you don't seem like the kind of person that has a firm grasp of where to put the undies and where to put the shoes.