Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 13, 2024, 11:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, back again.
RE: Hi, back again.
I did man, you are just the stupid one in the back of the line. Nobody has talked, except a few people who can't read obviously. That simple logic, doesn't change ever because you are a fucking retard, that little amount of words i wrote out, isn't a lie and never changes, no matter what you believe. Do you understand that there sport? You are the only one arguing with me for awhile now. I told you i'm done arguing. Have fun being the one on the special bus bud.
Jesus fucking christ... give it a rest already. No one here believes you. We don't fucking care. Go sell your stupid bullshit elsewhere.

Oh and for the record... my kid rode a special bus and she is still WAY smarter than your dumb ass.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Sadly, you seem to be the last one. I see you are a cosmo something or other. Maybe that's why it's so hard for you, your job is a lie. So sorry, stop fighting with me. You understand it's been two hours. I had huge volume of people bothering me, trolling me. Three have bothered me since that simple logic was seen, now only you. I'm so sorry for your loss bud.

I did say i was done here but nah man. I'm not playing games man. I'm sorry. I hate puzzles honestly myself but this isn't confusing. Your gravity doesn't exist nor does your cosmos. It's very simple. Remain ignorant, that was always your choice. I think your friends spot on the special bus is open. He hasn't said much?
LOL

Oh Pulease! Prove to me that my job is a lie. I'll be waiting.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Oh, this dumbass will be banned before long. I'd just let him sit in his own stew.
Guys i'm not being mean. I'm not lieing. You guys are silly, still doesn't change. Read it slowly or something, you seem to have a difficult time with just that. Sadly.
Yeah.... I'm just waiting for him to seal his own fate. Of course, then we'll have to watch out for his socks to start appearing. Glad I'm not a mod. I wouldn't want to babysit this mess.
What's with these trolls lately? They aren't entertaining like they used to be.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
I'm just waiting for you stop floating in infinite space in a dream. This never, ever, ever, ever, ever changes. Never. Plug the numbers into a computer, watch it with your own eyes as it gets torn apart trying to go anywhere with where you think you live? Simplicity guys, i do love it. Your opinion is just an opinion and doesn't change a fact, ever. You are going to feel stupid later, more so than you probably do right now. That ego, amazing! You understand, Mr. Physics stopped talking right? I'm sorry your job is a lie, still doesn't change a true fact. A true fact is a truth. A truth only supports one thing, sorry. Never a lie, again. The special bus has some seats open.
(July 1, 2017 at 10:48 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: Yeah.... I'm just waiting for him to seal his own fate. Of course, then we'll have to watch out for his socks to start appearing. Glad I'm not a mod. I wouldn't want to babysit this mess.

I guarantee you he already has. It takes a while for there to be enough mod discussion for a ban. They'll be dotting the i's and crossing the ts as we speak, I'm sure. Buh-bye, sorrows.