Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 3:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enlightened rants...
RE: Enlightened rants...
"God" is truly the most evil super villain created in all of human fiction.

The devil has nothing on this vile creature.

Where are the Avengers when you need them?
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 22, 2017 at 6:03 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Where are the Avengers when you need them?

The Avengers of Imam Hussain and avenger of all the Prophets that were killed, they are coming, don't worry,  no one will be able to stop their courageous revolution and expose the dark history of the deceivers who think they are some sort of guardians over humanity when they are the worst of them.

The Avengers of Imam Hussain and the Prophets that were slaughtered by the Illuminati in the past are surely coming some day and the dark forces are just doing their best to delay was inevitable, the final revolution will not be that of let my people go of Moses, it will be the truth you try to hide, we will expose, the book you put veils and veils of dark magic through deceivers, we will expose, we will expose all leaders who misguided humanity and the sorcery they believed in, spread, and the secret order of humans and Jinn that have tried to hide all revelations and corrupt all revelations and did their best to hide the sayings of the Prophet and his holy successors. And when we expose you and you try to oppress us for doing so in garbs of hate speech or whatever laws you pass, you will force God's hand to destroy you as Pharaoh was destroyed, as Ad was destroyed, as all people who thought "who is is more greatest in power then us". US is not and will never be the super power on earth. The super power is God who rules humanity and is their true king, the one who destroyed bygone nations in the past, and will destroy all those will seek to oppress the believers when they manifest the truth. If it's hate speech to say screw all deceiving leaders, mainly, leaders not appointed by God, then so be it. I am the first to say it, and their followers who follow these deceivers and love them more than God to the extent they twist God's book to follow them, they will see what they saw in these leaders was nothing but an illusion from dark magic.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(September 22, 2017 at 5:34 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Not only do you guys think you know exactly how God would be, you have put terms on him on he would prove himself and the path.

If there is a god and if it wants all of humanity to acknowledge that it exists, then it must do so in a way that each and every one of us finds reasonable.
Clearly, the tactic employed thus far falls far below the threshold.... and has the added disadvantage of generating competing religions, leading to continued friction among human populations. If I, a measly human, can envision a scenario that would lead to less pain and suffering, then surely god can too. That things are the way we see them hints at the breaking of one of my two initial ifs: either there is no god, or it does not want all of humanity to acknowledge its existence.
If the former, then we are done - Atheists have it right; if the latter, then you and every preacher and priest who has ever existed are in contradiction to god's desires - god wants you to keep your preaching to yourself.

(September 22, 2017 at 5:34 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: There is no doubt that it is upon God to show the way, and provide proof, but you can't just decide what that would be and decide how you are to approach this issue.

Is this how you approach a person you are attracted to sexually for example, make a bunch of terms they have to do or do you try to impress them, please them, to get intimate with them.

You got it the wrong way.

People have no reason to seek any god. There's none to be seen, to be sensed. If you and your preachers would remain silent, the rest of us would never even hear of this god thing you speak of.
If god wants people to acknowledge its existence, it is up to god to present itself. God here would be the person approaching the one he's attracted to.

(September 22, 2017 at 5:34 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Just admit to yourself, you are attracted to what is fleeting, and you are not searching God like a lost lover or anything like that, nor have sincerely sought to see what he might have explained himself on how to approached and remembered and recognized.

I keep telling you people that those methods are nothing but psychological tricks that work on many people. As they work today, they worked back in the day when those books were written... written by other people, not by "himself".

(September 22, 2017 at 5:34 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: You have already decided no book in the world can possibly be from God, and you go to every scripture with that attitude, no wonder you don't perceive the explanation on how to see the clear proof and don't gain insight into the link we have with God.

As far as I can tell, there is no link with any god.
There is a one way stalker-like relationship with a perceived entity.

(September 22, 2017 at 5:34 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: God veiled himself only due to that actions are for other than him,

I think you're trying to say something cool, here... but I can't make it out.

Are you saying that God is hiding because people came to worship other deities?! LOOOL
Other deities were made up because god was hiding... as he's always been.
History, my boy, teaches us that before your god was the top dog, people were polytheists. There was no monotheism at all! At all!! People were totally unaware of your god.

(September 22, 2017 at 5:34 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:  while God's Authoritarian leadership resembles more that of a man,  a woman manifests more of how God is to pleased and approached,  and God's love and compassion is closer to that of a mother for her child.

Says you and your coach.
How would you come across this information?
Let me guess, from words written or said by people.

(September 22, 2017 at 5:34 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I agree we need decisive proofs. But how am I suppose to show that if you have decided already, God hasn't proved it? 

Maybe because what you call proof is nothing but unsupported claims?
Maybe you're the one who is missing the point?

(September 22, 2017 at 5:34 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: You've decided what God would really do if he would really exist, so it seems you guys know God best... and I am just talking non-sense with no book giving light and no knowledge. 

You guys know exactly how the proof of God would be, how he would want to connect with us, and you know exactly what God would do.

Mashallah, you know so much about God but then assert he doesn't exist.

I speak for myself... I make an educated guess, based on some of the claims by theists.
Namely: (1) god exists, (2) god wants us all to accept that it exists, (3) god is infinitely wise and powerful

If this god has that power, then he can do what he wishes - to make us accept his existence.
If not, then we get the world we see.
I mock the name of "God". I insist in mocking the name of "God". This is me mocking the name of "God". Mock mock mocketty mock mock mock.

Ok, now what?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I'll take it up a notch, if you like.

"God" is a psychopathic son of a bastard that deserves nothing except contempt. As conceived, it is the ultimate enemy of the Universe. It is pure antilife, glorying in slaughter of innocents for the pettiest of transgressions, or none at all, and bathing in their blood. Should it be demonstrated to exist in actuality, it will be the highest duty of the human race to make it pay for its crimes before extinguishing it utterly.

Have I mocked it enough yet? Have I hurt its feelings at all?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
MK, if it's possible, I think you have managed to surpass even Little Rik's meaningless blathering. Congrats, I guess?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(September 20, 2017 at 1:01 am)Khemikal Wrote: You're evil...and you're evil, and you're evil....errybodies evil!
[Image: oprah-free-car.jpg]

You'll never guess what I just found under my chair!

(September 20, 2017 at 12:09 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote:
(September 11, 2017 at 9:45 am)Cyberman Wrote: Yes, but if the towheaded ram doesn't espy the majesty of the dawn, how then are we to conceptualise the disparity between true love and the ersatz love as betwixt the eternally separated offspring of the immortal unknowable infinite and eternity itself? One cannot possibly exist without sure and certain knowledge of the other, therefore they must both necessarily exist even at the expense of themselves. Consequently our mortal endeavours must ultimately fail to seek that which our souls yearn to find; the ultimate truth that subsists within all things that are truly consequential to the infinite mortality of every corporeal entity, thus giving verisimilitude to all logically contingent notions of serendipitous and iconoclastic profundity.

Now prove me wrong.

Well, first you are making inter-textual allusions to nonverbal semiotic structures without properly referencing the culture specific connotations operating within any given subjective linguistic structure thereby confusing them with arbitrary symbol system conventions. You also failed to note that discursive expressions are heavily laden with iconic novelties that cannot be deconstructed into universalizing conceptual categories.

Everyone knows that.

You have something against inter-textuals?  How very unenlightened.

(September 21, 2017 at 10:05 am)MysticKnight Wrote: Humanity will always need a leader from God.

Oh crap.  The meds .. take the meds!
(September 22, 2017 at 6:00 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: *smiles*

God is truly the Greatest no matter how much people try to feed their dark egos and heighten themselves over his beauty.

MK, let's leave that for your alleged god to sort out, shall we?  Gods should be able to fight their own battles.
(September 22, 2017 at 1:52 pm)Astreja Wrote:
Quote:A better question is how to recognize the proof.

That's an even more ludicrous question.  As a strong agnostic I believe it to be literally impossible to determine with certainty whether something is an actual god.  For all you know and for all you can know, the Quran could have been crafted by men, by demons, or by a particularly mischievous telepathic space alien from the Crab Nebula.

Observing life leads to believe in the Quran, from my perspective. You have your experiences in life to prove the verses of the book, validating it through and through. Or in other words: the argument from design.

If it was from a source different from God, much difference would have been seen in its verses, I hold the Sunni & Shiite Hadiths as my favorite examples.

This is how I see it: Killing innocent people in wars is just wrong because they didn't do a crime. But every constitution in the world allows it under so many different names like "collateral  damage" or "they bombed us first" or "deterrence". The only book in the world that prevents me from killing these innocent souls -even through deterrence or collateral damage- is the Quran. If I do tactical bombing, I break the "eye for an eye" verse:

Quote:Sura 5, The Quran:
( 45 )   And We ordained for them therein a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, and for wounds is legal retribution. But whoever gives [up his right as] charity, it is an expiation for him. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

A demonic book -in my perspective- would call for mass killing for example, and a smart demon would change the name of things: killing the innocent would be called "collateral damage", torture would be called "interrogation"...etc.

That's why eventually, I find salvation in the Quran, I won't lie: it's nothing but a feeling and observing for the design around me.
Thus, I believe God exists and he is the one who guided me to this. Not that I hear voices or anything; but I learned to read instead of singing.

But it's up to you, and only you. The Quran itself says it explicitly:

Quote:Sura 13, The Quran:
( 31 )   And if there was any qur'an by which the mountains would be removed or the earth would be broken apart or the dead would be made to speak, [it would be this Qur'an], but to Allah belongs the affair entirely. Then have those who believed not accepted that had Allah willed, He would have guided the people, all of them? And those who disbelieve do not cease to be struck, for what they have done, by calamity - or it will descend near their home - until there comes the promise of Allah. Indeed, Allah does not fail in [His] promise.

A different verse stating the same concept:

Quote:Sura 17, The Quran:
( 13 )   And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck, and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open

If MK hate Sunnies with passion, I hate missionaries who impose their faiths on others by force or by constant bugging with passion; especially if they were Muslims claiming to believe in a book that told them TWICE to not do this act

(September 22, 2017 at 1:19 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: 6-This is not a wall of text. This is a wall of insults.

Quote:Why not both? Tongue

Walls of insults have a different building material :p they tend to appear shorter than the usual textual walls, maybe it's Adrenaline kicking in for the reader, the more accurate and realistic you get with the insults, the shorter a long text would be to the reader...if you get what I mean .

But a wall of normal text is long, even if you overdose on Adrenaline -_-
I've seen the rants.

I'm waiting for the enlightened parts.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rants for the family of Taha and Yaseen. Mystic 124 11663 September 2, 2018 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi