Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2024, 7:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The atheists catch 22 situation.
RE: The atheists catch 22 situation.
(October 26, 2017 at 2:17 am)Pandæmonium Wrote:
(October 25, 2017 at 8:47 am)Cyberman Wrote: 'Intuitional science' does not lead to anything.

Did we ever find out what was in that box?

Nope. Apparently intuitional science is no match for simply opening it and looking. Isn't that strange?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 26, 2017 at 2:16 am)Mathilda Wrote: In the meantime, could you tell me what powers I can get from the occult please?

Apparently the magical healing powers of Lactobacillus casei Shirota

[Image: 1ya0qj.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Mighty Boosh quotes make more sense than anything else presented in this thread by the OP.
(October 26, 2017 at 3:29 am)Cyberman Wrote:
(October 26, 2017 at 2:17 am)Pandæmonium Wrote: Did we ever find out what was in that box?

Nope. Apparently intuitional science is no match for simply opening it and looking. Isn't that strange?

That is very very bizarre Cyb.  Rolleyes

You reckon that in order to know what is inside the magic box you suppose to open it.  Lightbulb
At the same time you think you know all about the intuitional science without ever practice it.  Huh

That is very very bizarre indeed mate.  Jerry
If you think an ordinary green box has to be magic because you have no reasonable counter to my challenge, and that my asking you to put your money where your mouse is and tell us what's inside just completely breaks your brain, no wonder you fall for the Deepak Chopra shit. I shouldn't be surprised if you have trouble with other mystical concepts, like breathing in and out. Yet I'm the bizarre one? Do fuck off.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 26, 2017 at 8:03 am)Cyberman Wrote: If you think an ordinary green box has to be magic because you have no reasonable counter to my challenge, and that my asking you to put your money where your mouse is and tell us what's inside just completely breaks your brain, no wonder you fall for the Deepak Chopra shit. I shouldn't be surprised if you have trouble with other mystical concepts, like breathing in and out. Yet I'm the bizarre one? Do fuck off.

I wish so many atheists would open the box of their brain and see what is inside.
Unfortunately they don't so they carry on with their fantasies day after day.

They keep on guessing that the consciousness is a product of the brain that our consciousness come as the result of the evolution of the species not by their own effort in previous lives, that when the body die is all over and so on and on with all this guessing and then you have the audacity to say that in order to know what is inside the box I suppose to open it while most atheists tell what is the truth without getting the evidence first.
You got far too many expectation Cyb.

Get real and cut the hypocrisy.

What's inside the box doesn't breaks my brain at all Cyb.
Why should it?
As far as I haven't reach human emancipation I am not able to see what is inside the box unless I open it.
This is something that I already explain several times to you but as a perfect dick you keep on coming up with the same question so this box become magic.
Not magic to me Cyb but magic to you considering that you are using it as a tool to show how smart you are.

Show me instead the evidence that the consciousness is a product of the brain.
You got the box so open it and see if that is the case.

Go on Cyb.  Bird
(October 26, 2017 at 2:17 am)Pandæmonium Wrote:
(October 25, 2017 at 8:47 am)Cyberman Wrote: 'Intuitional science' does not lead to anything.

Did we ever find out what was in that box?

More and more boxes .. all the way down.

Sorry Rik, got nothing for you. You are failing to amuse me!
I prefer to catch .44.

It's a better trick.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
So, using intuitional science, what's in the box? Throwing red herrings won't get you off the hook.
(October 27, 2017 at 3:33 am)Cyberman Wrote: So, using intuitional science, what's in the box? Throwing red herrings won't get you off the hook.

Once again you show how naive and pernicious dick you are.  Indubitably

Your question sound like if you would ask a boy that wish to become a doctor to show you the skill of a doctor.

How can you considering that that boy is not a doctor yet?

I never said that by working on the intuitional science all of a sudden I am able to know what is inside boxes.
You are the dick that want to show how smart you are but once again you fail badly  Banging Head On Desk .

In every activity and study you got to learn step by step in order to reach the very top.
Idiot unfortunately think that they don't have to go through the learning and slowly slowly open the box of knowledge.
I know one such an idiot that say that the consciousness is a product of the brain.
This imbecile never bother to open the box of knowledge yet he keep on spouting this dogma (unproven so call truth taken as a real truth).
At the moment I do not recall his name although I think his name start with the letter C.
Do you know him?  Huh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2359 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  i am almost baffled by the situation arjun 45 13444 March 7, 2012 at 8:40 am
Last Post: leo-rcc