Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 4, 2024, 3:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enlightened rants...
RE: Enlightened rants...
So, we've got one preaching insanity, and the other preaching hellfire?  Gee fellas, Allah sounds swell.  Where do I sign up?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 6, 2017 at 5:51 am)Khemikal Wrote: So, we've got one preaching insanity, and the other preaching hellfire?  Gee fellas, Allah sounds swell.  Where do I sign up?

No; I am preaching reality: that's the religion. Take it or leave it, just like I should take it or leave it, OP should take it or leave, and everybody should take it or leave it.

It talk about hell, heaven.

Quote:Sura 39, The Quran:
( 23 )   Allah has sent down the best statement: a consistent Book wherein is reiteration. The skins shiver therefrom of those who fear their Lord; then their skins and their hearts relax at the remembrance of Allah. That is the guidance of Allah by which He guides whom He wills. And one whom Allah leaves astray - for him there is no guide.

Just to know that this is ain't about love. It's fear most of all.
Take it; or leave it.

Educate yourself with what the book says; so when somebody like the OP hides and lies; you know you're being manipulated and played.

He knows about these verses because Muslims read it a lot.

كتاباً مثاني تقشعر منه جلود الذين يخشون ربهم

But he lies to you. And you so believe what he says about the faith. Lying is disgusting, that's all.
You both lie to us about magic book, and you both insist that the other lies about magic book. Hell, you both lie to -yourselves- about magic book. The only time truth manages to escape from your lips is when you'e talking about pouring boiling shit down our throats, how bad god will hurt us if we don't friend him on the cosmic facebook page and follow his arabic tweets.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 6, 2017 at 7:02 am)Khemikal Wrote: You both lie to us about magic book, and you both insist that the other lies about magic book.  Hell, you both lie to -yourselves- about magic book.  The only time truth manages to escape from your lips is when you'e talking about pouring boiling shit down our throats, how bad god will hurt us if we don't friend him on the cosmic facebook page and follow his arabic tweets.

Read it yourself to make sure who is telling the truth.
Is it the walls of text, or the direct quotations?

BTW; I'm rough in my method of preaching, because this is how I believed: if it wasn't for people who stood to their views strongly despite the odds, exposing what I saw as lies and insulting hiding of real information.

Make sure through searching the book directly; and this is no missionary invite; but a simple advice: you shouldn't talk about what you're not ready to research.
So read the Quran. See who's lying.
Atlass, this is the same song and dance christers have been trying for a long time, it's never been anything other than nonsense.  "Just read it!".....how do you think I know that you're both lying to me about magic book....lol?
(November 6, 2017 at 8:18 am)Khemikal Wrote: Atlass, this is the same song and dance christers have been trying for a long time, it's never been anything other than nonsense.  "Just read it!".....how do you think I know that you're both lying to me about magic book....lol?

I said in my previous comment:

Quote: Make sure through searching the book directly; and this is no missionary invite

!!!!
(November 5, 2017 at 1:29 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: [quote='downbeatplumb' pid='1651146' dateline='1509899332']

I told you to stop it with the "value" stuff.

Its starting to get a little irritating.
(November 5, 2017 at 1:29 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I won't stop.  You probably find it irritating because it is constantly reminding you of a vision you rely on that proves God.

I don't even know what that means.
I just find it irritating.
In the same way I find the go compare ads irritating.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(November 6, 2017 at 7:21 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Read it yourself to make sure who is telling the truth.

As far as I am concerned you can't both be right. Yet, Most certaintly, both of you are wrong, In my opinion.

If I read in arabic, will your god be proven to me? I read many eloquent texts from worshippers of other gods.

Granted, to be honest, it seems a load of gibberish, but I admire caligraphy.
(November 6, 2017 at 2:26 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(November 6, 2017 at 7:21 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Read it yourself to make sure who is telling the truth.

As far as I am concerned you can't both be right.  Yet, Most certaintly, both of you are wrong, In my opinion.

If I read in arabic, will your god be proven to me? I read many eloquent texts from worshippers of other gods.

Granted, to be honest, it seems a load of gibberish, but I admire caligraphy.

We might differ in faith, me you and him, but we shouldn't differ on investigation technique and on quoting what the religion says.
In other words; if verses of hell exist, you raise lots of alarms when you cherry pick verses about heaven only to prove a claim or an opinion.

God might guide you, and he might not. You might feel convinced and you might not; too. I have nothing to do in such thing; all I can do is to explain the best I can.
(November 6, 2017 at 3:37 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: We might differ in faith, me you and him, but we shouldn't differ on investigation technique and on quoting what the religion says.
In other words; if verses of hell exist, you raise lots of alarms when you cherry pick verses about heaven only to prove a claim or an opinion.

God might guide you, and he might not. You might feel convinced and you might not; too. I have nothing to do in such thing; all I can do is to explain the best I can.

If it was not clear to you: I do not need faith, Religion is not and will never be an investigative tool to us humans, I do not need a god to tell me to be a peaceful person, Never did. I am good frriends with catholics, protestants, gipsies (good luck trying to assassinate me), muslims, blacks all kinds of stupid labels, exception for those assholes, regardless of religion, creed, political stance, are so.

As to gods guiding me?nI am a man of my will, while I am not powerfull as a god, I have will.

Do you?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rants for the family of Taha and Yaseen. Mystic 124 13160 September 2, 2018 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi