Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 4:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CHEERS
RE: CHEERS
(August 30, 2011 at 6:29 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: (Can we have a motorcycle smilie?? Just asking)

I'm not sure how or if the official list of emoticons is amended, but you can always keep one handy in your own collection of smileys. These are some of mine I keep handy:

[Image: shades-animated-animation-shades-smiley-...-large.gif] [Image: tongue-24.gif] [Image: surprise-male-shock-stun-smiley-emoticon...-large.gif] [Image: smilie20whistling_and_rolling_eyes.gif] [Image: BigSmile.png] [Image: bitchslap.gif]
[Image: Evolution.png]

Kichi - deviantArt has a whole section of emoticons under their "customization" tab. Once you're in that particular section, just type in whatever emote you'd like in the search and you'll find a wide variety related to it.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
deviant art has much...rule 34.

http://browse.deviantart.com/traditional/#/d487f94
(check out the head dress and necklace.)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 30, 2011 at 10:53 am)Cinjin Wrote:
(August 30, 2011 at 6:29 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: (Can we have a motorcycle smilie?? Just asking)

I'm not sure how or if the official list of emoticons is amended, but you can always keep one handy in your own collection of smileys. These are some of mine I keep handy:
[Image: smilie20whistling_and_rolling_eyes.gif] [Image: BigSmile.png]

I really like these ones!
[Image: BigSmile.png]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
we've already discussed this - I stick to certain areas for a reason

On the other hand, some of their members have a real sense of the arcane and pagan of the Black Forest variety and their artwork is shiver-inducing.
Actually met someone who draws for Deviant Art...nice kid. [Image: BigSmile.png]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I had some stuff up there a long time ago. I really should get back into it.
(August 30, 2011 at 11:01 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: I had some stuff up there a long time ago. I really should get back into it.

Awesome!!

Yes ... yes you should!!
Wait, wait, I have an illustrator that can be bribed with a honeyed voice and sporadic bouts of semi-nudity? Our book is gonna hit the shelves in a couple of months.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
[look all around her]

Who's that?