Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 14, 2024, 5:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CHEERS
RE: CHEERS
I've spent the majority of the morning listening to my girls giggle as they run naked through the sprinklers. The sun was shining, plenty of shade on the deck, I could some work done between watching them like a hawk and giving the little man attention. I even squeezed in a few posts on the boards.

Now we're all inside, with sippys full of chocolate milk, tuckered and ready for a nap.

I think it's time for a drink before I really hit the spreadsheets. Cheers fellas.

[Image: vikingr.jpg]

(and for the ladies)

[Image: images9jp.jpg]

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 30, 2011 at 6:29 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Cabernet Merlot makes EVEYTHING look better! Big Grin
Also the world through the visor of a motorcycle helmet..infinitely better!! Big Grin

(Can we have a motorcycle smilie?? Just asking)

I'm a fan of a Sangiovese blend called Pazzo (which is really an apt name for it).
Just added a VMax to my stable, in addition to the FZ1.
Trying to update my sig ...
Sooo tonight is a coworkers birthday and most of the office is going to be at the sushi place, getting drunk.

I, however, am still getting over a cold so...

[Image: skeetskeetjy3.gif?1264522983]
Girlfriend came over to commiserate the current state of mind. Lots of man hating, a little of this:

[Image: BarEssentials_JamesonWhiskey.jpg]

Cheers to those who break your heart and cheers to the companies that keep selling booze I can afford.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(August 31, 2011 at 11:49 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Girlfriend came over to commiserate the current state of mind. Lots of man hating, a little of this:

[Image: BarEssentials_JamesonWhiskey.jpg]

Cheers to those who break your heart and cheers to the companies that keep selling booze I can afford.

Jameson is not for me, but it definitely gets the job done. O yes.

ps. I think I like the larger sig.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Update: The party at this sushi place was a fucking great success. I type this as I am stoned and drunk out of my mind at the BART station, waiting for a train while listening to Zelda Step by Ephixa.
Goodnight
Just recently got back from my gig. It's now 3:50am. I really need to go get some shut eye.

But before I go ...

Reading through several of the threads, I see now we've got a lot of miscellaneous hostility percolating through various threads. Seems like it's been far more escalated as of recent.

I hope it doesn't last. I too have been guilty of getting carried away with overly hostile verbage, but I'd like to see us keep our jabs above the belt. There's many personalities holding many passionate issues on this site, and if we all can at least attempt to see it from the other guy's point of view, we may be able to curb some of our own hostility.

With that, I wish you all a very good night, and look forward to your many humorous and insightful thoughts.

Cheers

Goodnight
awhhhh *big yawn while retracting the day's last cigarette from my mangled pack and resting my half empty beer on the table that has only enough room for a printer and a beer bottle.*

Well here I am again, ready to say goodnight in what has become my goodnight thread for some reason. I hope you Americans had as good a labor day weekend as mine, and you Brits had a good weekend doing whatever it is that Brits do for fun. Drink tea or something? I don't know.

At any rate, looks like the forums have already taken on a nicer disposition and I for one find it interesting that there was no loss of life, limbs or rights - as some were so needlessly concerned over in summer's thread. What a shock (sarcasm noticed?).

To the many of you out there that don't know or care what I'm talking about ... *exhale puffy smoke* ... keep being awesome. I'll see you tomorrow.

[Image: Starry_Night_by_JJGP1.jpg]

Can't find the kudos toggle for this post, Cinjin, but mine's here. Morning, buddy.
Trying to update my sig ...
[sleepy good morning]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]