Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 4, 2024, 3:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enlightened rants...
RE: Enlightened rants...
(August 26, 2018 at 9:59 am)MysticKnight Wrote: God's face remains.... [edit]

Could you draw us a picture?
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
People who go to doors other then the ones God opened for them neither understand the Torah nor Gospels nor Quran and those who follow leaders other then those appointed by God are bound to be mislead and God is sufficient as a guide and so who relies on God will come to his name and image the word of light of God and the beautiful names of God are the means to God, the leaders, the guides. Submission to God is through his names and images he appoints like Samuel and only such true kings can appoint kings and establish God’s authority. The family of the reminder is a must to find out who they are in all times as neither has humanity been without a reminder or its designated family of guidance who the Prophethood is about revealing them mainly and centers around their stations. Ali is with the truth and the truth is with Ali.
[Image: 8_C24886_D_DA0_C_45_B6_ACC6_2_FB0_AD59_F78_E.jpg]
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(September 2, 2018 at 12:20 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: People who go to doors other then the ones God opened for them neither understand the Torah nor Gospels nor Quran and those who follow leaders other then those appointed by God are bound to be mislead and God is sufficient as a guide and so who relies on God will come to his name and image the word of light of God and the beautiful names of God are the means to God, the leaders, the guides. Submission to God is through his names and images he appoints like Samuel and only such true kings can appoint kings and establish God’s authority. The family of the reminder is a must to find out who they are in all times as neither has humanity been without a reminder or its designated family of guidance who the Prophethood is about revealing them mainly and centers around their stations. Ali is with the truth and the truth is with Ali.

[Image: tPvbV4OfLbgcERXPv722tqo9FVQYUwAewJeWW2Eo...UD3kQFdA89]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
They are facts I've realized after much reflection through his books and those appointed to interpret them.

(August 27, 2018 at 9:19 am)mh.brewer Wrote:
(August 26, 2018 at 9:59 am)MysticKnight Wrote: God's face remains.... [edit]

Could you draw us a picture?

Nope, but God and his guides can help you with that.
And I do da cha cha like a sissy-girl.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(September 2, 2018 at 1:10 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: They are facts I've realized after much reflection through his books and those appointed to interpret them.

(August 27, 2018 at 9:19 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Could you draw us a picture?

As always, you start at a faulty premise.... god exists.
From there, you move on to "god appointed some special people", which, to me, makes no sense whatsoever, even considering that a god would exist.
From there you speak of a book written by these appointed people, which, even if a god actually existed, would already be twice removed from that god through nonsense.
From there on and on you go to some newly appointed people who can interpret that book... because the original appointed ones were incompetent enough not to write the book in such an enlightened way as for it to be comprehensible by anyone who can grasp the basics of reading.

4 levels of fail in your mind... 4 levels that lead some here to deride you.
(September 2, 2018 at 1:18 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: And I do da cha cha like a sissy-girl.

And your tiny little nipples went to France?  Smile

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(September 2, 2018 at 1:51 pm)pocaracas Wrote:
(September 2, 2018 at 1:10 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: They are facts I've realized after much reflection through his books and those appointed to interpret them.

As always, you start at a faulty premise.... god exists.
From there, you move on to "god appointed some special people", which, to me, makes no sense whatsoever, even considering that a god would exist.
From there you speak of a book written by these appointed people, which, even if a god actually existed, would already be twice removed from that god through nonsense.
From there on and on you go to some newly appointed people who can interpret that book... because the original appointed ones were incompetent enough not to write the book in such an enlightened way as for it to be comprehensible by anyone who can grasp the basics of reading.

4 levels of fail in your mind... 4 levels that lead some here to deride you.

If God exists, those who are his name and proofs and signs are your best bet to know Him and to prove him.

Keep turning away from the reminder in jest, see where it will get you.

To give misleading people a voice but not have given the Guides a voice, was your own prerogative.
Quote:If God exists, those who are his name and proofs and signs are your best bet to know Him and to prove him.

Nice to know some things never change.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rants for the family of Taha and Yaseen. Mystic 124 13160 September 2, 2018 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi