Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2024, 5:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ontological Disproof of God
RE: Ontological Disproof of God
(September 11, 2018 at 10:40 pm)Whilst we are generally lenient with insulting language / rudeness in other forums, this kind of behaviour is explicitly disallowed in the Introductions forum. Please welcome new members to the community in a nice manner, or refrain from welcoming them at all. Wrote: Note that this does not give you a carte blanche to act in an insulting or rude manner in other areas of the forums. Please try to be welcoming and friendly at all times, even if a member is disagreeing with you. Rather than engaging with obvious spammers and trolls, please report them to the staff and let us take care of them. Jörmungandr
(September 11, 2018 at 8:01 pm)negatio Wrote: One cannot differentiate until deeper study of a block of language posited as a totality under the rubric "rule(s)" which are, all, prima facie intended to be law.

You are now doing what emjay did, and, attempt to force differentiate of one part of the totality as rule, from another part thereof that you want to arbitrarily deem is not rule; when, in fact, a selfsame block of different descriptive sentences, all posited under the rubric "rule", constitutes each particular sentence within the totality a rule, per the fact that one single declarative sentence, being  part of a totality dubbed law, is rule, simply by virtue of being a part of the larger ensemble.

No, I did not.  I pointed out that even if it were treated as a rule it would not have the effect you think it does.  Now you're boring the shit out of me.  You're nothing but a self-important douchebag.

Introductions Forum Rules
(September 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm)negatio Wrote: INTRODUCTION FORUM RULES
Whilst we are generally lenient with insulting language / rudeness in other forums, this kind of behaviour is explicitly disallowed in the Introductions forum. Please welcome new members to the community in a nice manner, or refrain from welcoming them at all.

Note that this does not give you a carte blanche to act in an insulting or rude manner in other areas of the forums. Please try to be welcoming and friendly at all times, even if a member is disagreeing with you. Rather than engaging with obvious spammers and trolls, please report them to the staff and let us take care of them.

The issue of you being an "obvious troll" appears to be in question.

I don't consider you a troll yet, seriously self delusional, but not a troll, not yet. 

*First definition to pop for delusional: characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
Introducions Forum Rules
Whilst we are generally lenient with insulting language / rudeness in other forums, this kind of behaviour is explicitly disallowed in the Introductions forum. Please welcome new members to the community in a nice manner, or refrain from welcoming them at all.

Note that this does not give you a carte blanche to act in an insulting or rude manner in other areas of the forums. Please try to be welcoming and friendly at all times, even if a member is disagreeing with you. Rather than engaging with obvious spammers and trolls, please report them to the staff and let us take care of them.

(September 11, 2018 at 10:31 pm)Whilst we are generally lenient with insulting language / rudeness in other forums, this kind of behaviour is explicitly disallowed in the Introductions forum. Please welcome new members to the community in a nice manner, or refrain from welcoming them at all. Wrote: Note that this does not give you a carte blanche to act in an insulting or rude manner in other areas of the forums. Please try to be welcoming and friendly at all times, even if a member is disagreeing with you. Rather than engaging with obvious spammers and trolls, please report them to the staff and let us take care of them.LostyLOL- yea, I definitely knew the rule was there since I have to enforce it on a regular basis. But you’re misinterpreting it.

Note that this does not give you a carte blanche to act in an insulting or rude manner in other areas of the forums. Please try to be welcoming and friendly at all times, even if a member is disagreeing with you. Rather than engaging with obvious spammers and trolls, please report them to the staff and let us take care of them.Losty

Note that this does not give you a carte blanche to act in an insulting or rude manner in other areas of the forums. Please try to be welcoming and friendly at all times, even if a member is disagreeing with you. Rather than engaging with obvious spammers and trolls, please report them to the staff and let us take care of them.Losty
Emjay, I’m curious what your opinion is now that he’s spamming his own thread? Maybe not initially a troll but do you think he’s at least become a troll at this point?

Negatio, why are you signing my name at the end of your spam?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
All I can picture, in my mind, is his keyboard just beating the shit out of him mercilessly, lol. I've never seen anyone get owned by a computer this bad.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I find it incredibly hard to believe anyone could still be this bad at using the forum after several weeks and various tutorials.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
-and another round goes to the toaster on points.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 11, 2018 at 10:57 pm)Losty Wrote: Emjay, I’m curious what your opinion is now that he’s spamming his own thread? Maybe not initially a troll but do you think he’s at least become a troll at this point?

Funnily enough I was just about to say...

"I hope the banhammer does swing now, not that I have any say in that, but just saying. This shit's not doing anyone any favours going forward, him or us, and now he's just repeating himself and spiralling further and further down this rabbit hole."
(September 11, 2018 at 10:57 pm)Losty Wrote: Emjay, I’m curious what your opinion is now that he’s spamming his own thread? Maybe not initially a troll but do you think he’s at least become a troll at this point?

I just erased you name in one instance, I have no idea how your name got there !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The modal ontological argument for God Disagreeable 29 948 August 10, 2024 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: CuriosityBob
  My own moral + ontological argument. Mystic 37 12033 April 17, 2018 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Ontological Limericks chimp3 12 3545 December 22, 2016 at 3:22 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  On Anselm's 2nd Formulation of the Ontological Argument FallentoReason 7 3371 November 21, 2016 at 10:57 am
Last Post: FallentoReason
  How would you describe your ontological views? The Skeptic 10 3062 July 29, 2014 at 11:28 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Ontological Arguments - A Comprehensive Refutation MindForgedManacle 23 6079 March 20, 2014 at 1:48 am
Last Post: Rabb Allah
  The Modal Ontological Argument - Without Modal Logic Rational AKD 82 33701 February 17, 2014 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The modal ontological argument - without modal logic proves atheism max-greece 15 5605 February 14, 2014 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  The Ontological Argument MindForgedManacle 18 6601 August 22, 2013 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Plantiga's ontological argument. Mystic 31 8734 April 25, 2013 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: A_Nony_Mouse