Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 5:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kavanaugh Can Join Thomas.
RE: Kavanaugh Can Join Thomas.
(September 25, 2018 at 2:07 pm)alpha male Wrote:
(September 25, 2018 at 2:03 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: They should take time and get it right as it is for life.

Says the man who calls him a rapist.

Yes he is accused of sexual assault. What would you call him if its true?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(September 26, 2018 at 1:03 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(September 25, 2018 at 2:07 pm)alpha male Wrote: Says the man who calls him a rapist.

Yes he is accused of sexual assault. What would you call him if its true?

A sexual assaulter. Rape is a subset of sexual assault. All rape is sexual assault. Not all sexual assault is rape. You know that.
(September 26, 2018 at 1:14 pm)alpha male Wrote:
(September 26, 2018 at 1:03 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Yes he is accused of sexual assault. What would you call him if its true?

A sexual assaulter. Rape is a subset of sexual assault. All rape is sexual assault. Not all sexual assault is rape. You know that.

So you would prefer a sexual assaulter as life time judge than a democrat......so much better.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(September 26, 2018 at 1:17 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(September 26, 2018 at 1:14 pm)alpha male Wrote: A sexual assaulter. Rape is a subset of sexual assault. All rape is sexual assault. Not all sexual assault is rape. You know that.

So you would prefer a sexual assaulter as life time judge than a democrat......so much better.
As i said they don't care either way as long as he uses the courts to push a regressive  Conservative agenda he could be a serial killer .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Senator Jeff Flake ® AZ just spoke up. Good. It's about time someone on the right finally used some common sense. He even spoke out against what the WLB said a few days ago.

By the way - we're up to 3 women making allegations against Kavanaugh.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(September 26, 2018 at 1:14 pm)alpha male Wrote:
(September 26, 2018 at 1:03 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Yes he is accused of sexual assault. What would you call him if its true?

The Maryland law includes attempted rape as an offense. How they determine that a rape has been attempted if an actual rape hasn't occurred, I don't know. It would seem reasonable to call someone who attempts to rape someone a rapist. Given that the act was incomplete, it's not clear that the term rapist wouldn't apply.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 26, 2018 at 1:30 pm)Joods Wrote: Senator Jeff Flake ® AZ just spoke up. Good. It's about time someone on the right finally used some common sense. He even spoke out against what the WLB said a few days ago.

By the way - we're up to 3 women making allegations against Kavanaugh.

And now the goal post moves for Beta Fail
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

About what one would expect from a Baptist Shitbag.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/9/...=emaildkre

Quote:While Kavanaugh himself denies being at the party or trying to sexually assault anyone, many of his supporters have been working on minimizing the assault as no big deal. One of the latest public members of the “Attempted Rape Is No Big Deal” club is extreme fundamentalist Baptist preacher Don Boys.
Boys has a long history of bigotry behind him. If you’re unfamiliar with him, he’s argued that Jesus would oppose raising the minimum wage, runs an Islamophobic website, and says Black people running South Africa is a greater injustice than apartheid.
Right Wing Watch notes that in his latest blog post, he gives supposedly “common sense definitions” to use when talking about Dr. Christine Blasey Ford saying Kavanaugh tried to rape her in high school. 

Rape is having sex with a woman while she screams for help. No scream, no rape according to Deuteronomy 22:23-24.

2,500 year old horseshit is what this douchebag puts forward.  Exactly how backward are these jesus-freak fundamentalist fuckwits?
(September 26, 2018 at 1:17 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: So you would prefer a sexual assaulter as life time judge than a democrat......so much better.

That's stupid. The alternative isn't a Democrat, it's another conservative from Trump's list.
So what you are saying is that there are no conservatards who aren't raping scumbags?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2847 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Canadian Army To Join UN Peacekeeping Operation In Mali Amarok 14 1535 March 20, 2018 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Join the NRA! Gawdzilla Sama 20 4910 October 7, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Should Join AARP - I Certainly Qualify! Minimalist 4 1349 June 16, 2017 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Sinn Fein staffer with IRA links to join Jeremy Corbyn's team account_inactive 9 2770 December 15, 2016 at 10:29 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Americans who join ISIS. Anomalocaris 2 1404 September 11, 2014 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist