Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 1:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kavanaugh Can Join Thomas.
RE: Kavanaugh Can Join Thomas.
When you add more turds to a pile of crap, you end up with a bigger, stinkier pile of crap. These latest people are actually hurting the case, and the metoo movement in general.

Swetnick's story: I went to a party where guys drugged a girl and then lined up outside a room waiting for their turn to rape her. So, I didn't tell parents or other authorities, and kept going to 10 or so such parties, until they drugged and raped me too. 

I mean, seriously?

Swetnick is going to give an interview. Where? "The Circus" on Showtime. Very appropriate.
(September 27, 2018 at 10:19 am)alpha male Wrote: Swetnick's story: I went to a party where guys drugged a girl and then lined up outside a room waiting for their turn to rape her. So, I didn't tell parents or other authorities, and kept going to 10 or so such parties, until they drugged and raped me too. 

You forgot to add the part about her being a college age girl going to high school parties.
<insert profound quote here>
Chris Wallace - one of the FOX FUX - just called this hearing a "disaster for Republicans."

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/disaste...d-hearing/

Quote:‘A disaster for Republicans’: Fox’s Chris Wallace says GOP ‘prosecutor’ failed miserably at Dr. Ford hearing

Of course it doesn't matter.  If the republicunts want him they will approve him and facts are irrelevant to the motherfuckers.
It seems rather odd that Wallace would note that Mitchell hadn't "landed a glove on this witness," a pugilistic metaphor that suggests that the prosecutor's aim is to pummel the witness.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 27, 2018 at 12:03 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Chris Wallace - one of the FOX FUX - just called this hearing a "disaster for Republicans."

Quote:‘A disaster for Republicans’: Fox’s Chris Wallace says GOP ‘prosecutor’ failed miserably at Dr. Ford hearing

Of course it doesn't matter.  If the republicunts want him they will approve him and facts are irrelevant to the motherfuckers.

They are going on about how there is no corroborating evidence, but they will only hear this one witness, so how did they plan on finding anything corroborating?

This is just a circus for for the pleebs.  Like you say, they will confirm him no matter what.  That poor woman.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
The prosecutor that the Republicans have decided will ask questions for them is doing a bang up job of looking like a total fucking idiot.

The backfire is great.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Listening to Kavanaugh's opening statement today. He's toast.

-Teresa
(September 27, 2018 at 3:25 pm)Tres Leches Wrote: Listening to Kavanaugh's opening statement today. He's toast.

-Teresa
I know it's almost like his guilty conscience is causing him to slip up
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(September 27, 2018 at 1:53 pm)Aroura Wrote:
(September 27, 2018 at 12:03 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Chris Wallace - one of the FOX FUX - just called this hearing a "disaster for Republicans."

They are going on about how there is no corroborating evidence, but they will only hear this one witness, so how did they plan on finding anything corroborating?

This is just a circus for for the pleebs.  Like you say, they will confirm him no matter what.  That poor woman.

At the very least it will expose Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski as lying shits if they vote for him.
I don't like to see anyone cry, including adult men so I'll save the Schadenfreude for when his nomination gets bounced.

-Teresa

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2850 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Canadian Army To Join UN Peacekeeping Operation In Mali Amarok 14 1536 March 20, 2018 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Join the NRA! Gawdzilla Sama 20 4910 October 7, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Should Join AARP - I Certainly Qualify! Minimalist 4 1349 June 16, 2017 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Sinn Fein staffer with IRA links to join Jeremy Corbyn's team account_inactive 9 2770 December 15, 2016 at 10:29 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Americans who join ISIS. Anomalocaris 2 1404 September 11, 2014 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist