Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 4:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CHEERS
RE: CHEERS
It wasn't a bad thing - it's been a while since anything brought tears to my eyes the way Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah did.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(September 21, 2011 at 11:21 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: It wasn't a bad thing - it's been a while since anything brought tears to my eyes the way Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah did.

Thats a great version of that song. Just splendid.

Gavin Mikhail also does covers of both Breaking Benjamin and Linkin Park that are amazing ... nothing like the originals at all, but better in my opinion - and I'm a big fan of Breaking Benjamin so that's saying a lot.
[Image: Evolution.png]

I have homework to do, so I'll wait on any more of his stuff... homework doesn't do well with tear splatters. Tongue Newest Monstertalk Podcast instead.
This thread has become my personal Goodnight, Hello, Have a smoke and a drink, Hang out and do whatever, Make yourself at home - thread.

So I guess it's only fitting that this exact post be my 2000th post. Medal me up, I'm officially addicted to Atheist Forums.

[Image: CinjinBadge.png]

yeah, I know, it seems weird to issue yourself a badge ... hmm

Dunno

Smile yay!!

I love how you customize them all with little things to suit personalities. We're glad to have you here - you're a peach!
Congrats on becoming a mod, btw. Never said that before so there you go. Big Grin

(and Summer too). Big Grin
(September 22, 2011 at 12:00 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: We're glad to have you here - you're a peach!

---------------------------- me ---------------------------------->
[Image: peach-5524.jpg]

[Image: BigSmile.png]

[Image: ireland_23_bg_070501.jpg]

To Arthur! It's Arthur's day today, remembering Arthur Guinness, founder of the Guinness brewery. Have a pint at 17:59, in commemoration of the greatest pint on the planet!
[Image: bloodyheretic.png]

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
Einstein

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life.

- John Lennon
fuck. I'll be in class.
Goodnight
It's that time again. 3:30 in the fucking morning.

What the hell am I doing on this computer???

Everyone in the US: Go to sleep you bastards!!! No reason to be awake. Tongue

And for you brits: Wake the fuck up you lazy shits! Big Grin

And for Void, way over there in BFE, New Zealand: Isn't it a school night over there by now. You best get your PJs on and head on into bed.

Cheers all you beautiful mother fuckers!