Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 30, 2024, 11:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question
RE: A question
(September 21, 2011 at 12:40 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I'll be saving up some money from work this year, so if people want to organize an American meetup I'll be more than happy to come (so long as I can stay with someone for a few days or longer). I believe there is already a plan to meet up at Dragon*Con 2012, since I'm def going to that.

-Adrian

Oh yeah, Dragon*Con is something they were talking about in the other thread. I'm going somewhere tonight, but I'll Google it later so I don't sound too ignorant...I don't really know what that is. If it's something I can afford maybe I'll show up too!
(September 21, 2011 at 12:51 pm)I_Blaspheme Wrote:
(September 20, 2011 at 9:42 pm)Shell B Wrote: I'm sure Stat wouldn't be so bad in person. It's hard to have the balls to be that much of a condescending prick to someone's face. Don't worry, though, Stat. You're still my second favorite condescending prick. Tongue

That may well be true (and I would hope that it is), but I'm not taking one for the team this time.

(September 20, 2011 at 9:44 pm)salty Wrote:
(September 20, 2011 at 6:37 pm)I_Blaspheme Wrote:
(September 20, 2011 at 6:20 pm)salty Wrote: Yeah, where are you? I_blaspheme? I'm in Washington, DC. If anyone is in the MD/VA/DC area I would gladly visit!

In the Portland, Oregon area.

I've never been to Oregon, but I've been to Seattle, WA. So close... Why don't you want to meet Statler? Wait, do you only want to meet atheists? I guess I'd be out of the loop Sad

Oh no, I'm perfectly happy to meet people regardless of their beliefs. With Statler, it's that he displays personality traits online that I don't care to deal with. To be fair, there's more than a couple of atheists here that I would also not care to deal with in real life.

(September 20, 2011 at 10:28 pm)Shell B Wrote: Salty, I can't speak for him, but I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Stat is an atheist. He's just, well, Stat.

We have a winner.

Oh goody. well then we can meet some day, maybe.
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
I'll go and win the lottery this weekend and then travel around visiting various people while getting completely smashed.
Cunt
(September 21, 2011 at 3:29 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Ahem..

Let me tell you about the Finnish way of drinking: Drink yourself silly, and in the morning wonder why everyone else around you are passing out and then continue on your own.

You're FINNISH??? Oh man, tell me why I've been listening to Vihma by Vaartina for over five years, wishing I could meet someone to tell me what my favorite songs are saying. Kayenneh can you help me???...I've seen some translations, but I don't think they really capture the essence of the music!

WOW! I'm sooo happy right now!
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
(September 22, 2011 at 3:42 pm)Statler Waldorf Wrote: Trust me, if you believe in the God of scripture they will hate you too. I've always treated them with more dignity and respect than they give me, and they still hate me, so I don't let it bother me.

Don't flatter yourself. You're not respectful and you're certainly not worthy of hatred. Tongue
(September 22, 2011 at 4:40 pm)Shell B Wrote: Don't flatter yourself. You're not respectful and you're certainly not worthy of hatred. Tongue

I have given you far more respect than you deserve or have shown me. If I do not deserve hate then don't hate on me.

(September 22, 2011 at 4:46 pm)Statler Waldorf Wrote:
(September 22, 2011 at 4:40 pm)Shell B Wrote: Don't flatter yourself. You're not respectful and you're certainly not worthy of hatred. Tongue

I have given you far more respect than you deserve or have shown me. If I do not deserve hate then don't hate on me.

"Don't hate on" you? Dude, I don't hate you. That's ridiculous. Just because I find you to be an absolutely irredeemable nuisance doesn't mean I hate you. As for you showing me respect, maybe in your fantasies, but certainly not in this forum. If the way you speak to people here is what you call respect, you are a very good Christian.
(September 22, 2011 at 4:55 pm)Shell B Wrote: "Don't hate on" you? Dude, I don't hate you. That's ridiculous. Just because I find you to be an absolutely irredeemable nuisance doesn't mean I hate you. As for you showing me respect, maybe in your fantasies, but certainly not in this forum. If the way you speak to people here is what you call respect, you are a very good Christian.

If calling me the most obscene and vulgar word in the English language is not hate, then I’d really hate to see what you consider to be hate. Treating you better than you deserve to be treated is a form of respect, if you want more than that then you are going to have to earn it by acting like a dignified human being.
(September 22, 2011 at 5:36 pm)Statler Waldorf Wrote: If calling me the most obscene and vulgar word in the English language is not hate, then I’d really hate to see what you consider to be hate.

Wait, but you are a Christian. Tongue Did I call you a cunt or something? If I did, get over it, dude. You compared me to Jeffrey Dahmer. As far as I'm concerned, you can suck a fart.

Quote:Treating you better than you deserve to be treated is a form of respect, if you want more than that then you are going to have to earn it by acting like a dignified human being.

I am unconcerned about how you treat me. Pointing it out doesn't mean it bothers me. As for being dignified, you first.
(September 22, 2011 at 5:41 pm)Shell B Wrote: Did I call you a cunt or something? If I did, get over it, dude. You compared me to Jeffrey Dahmer. As far as I'm concerned, you can suck a fart.

Yes you did, and yes that’s a form of hate. Still butt hurt about Dahmer huh? I didn’t compare you to Dahmer, you compared yourself to him when you adopted his moral code.

Quote: I am unconcerned about how you treat me. Pointing it out doesn't mean it bothers me. As for being dignified, you first.

Already there, I don’t resort to calling my fellow humans obscene words no matter how much I disagree with them.
(September 22, 2011 at 5:46 pm)Statler Waldorf Wrote: Yes you did, and yes that’s a form of hate.

Wah. Calling someone a cunt is not a form of hate. It's called observation. I don't hate you in the slightest. How ridiculous of you to think so. There are plenty of cunts I don't hate. What makes you special?

Quote:Still butt hurt about Dahmer huh? I didn’t compare you to Dahmer, you compared yourself to him when you adopted his moral code.

Nope. Not butthurt. I'm simply astounded that you are that much of a dick. You know full well that one statement does not sum up a person's "moral code." Nonetheless, you continue to elevate yourself above others by feigning righteous indignation. You called me a cunt and that's a naughty word. It's okay that I compared you to a child eating murderer because he said something similar to you about a fraction of what you believe about the world. Fuck yourself. You align yourself with the biggest murderer of all time.

Quote:Already there, I don’t resort to calling my fellow humans obscene words no matter how much I disagree with them.

"Mommy, Shell used a bad word. It's okay to insult people as long as you don't use those dirty words, right? Well, then she is wrong and I am right." Fucking pussy. Again, get over it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have a homosexual question and incest question? KingKong 39 9010 July 6, 2014 at 1:38 am
Last Post: Amalynne0
  "Answer the Question with a Question" Game Rayaan 101 17810 August 14, 2012 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Rayaan