Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2024, 10:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Don't Care
RE: I Don't Care
“Women have fragile egos” is a factually true statement? Hilarious. How will you demonstrate this fact?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(April 3, 2019 at 3:53 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(April 3, 2019 at 2:26 pm)Yonadav Wrote: I know that I'm a misogynist?   Violin

So...then, you’re not baffled at why people charge you with misogyny?  You’ve lost me, I’m afraid.

Your baffled that I'm not baffled?  Can you show me where I expressed any bafflement?

(April 3, 2019 at 4:13 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: “Women have fragile egos” is a factually true statement?  Hilarious. How will you demonstrate this fact?

I can't demonstrate it. You did.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
(April 3, 2019 at 4:13 pm)Yonadav Wrote:
(April 3, 2019 at 3:53 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: So...then, you’re not baffled at why people charge you with misogyny?  You’ve lost me, I’m afraid.

Your baffled that I'm not baffled?  Can you show me where I expressed any bafflement?

(April 3, 2019 at 4:13 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: “Women have fragile egos” is a factually true statement?  Hilarious. How will you demonstrate this fact?

Classic trolling.

Arguing for the sake of it about nothing. Check. Confusing word salad. Check. Blanket statements. Check. Responding with a wank emoji rather than an argument. Check. Playing the victim. Check.
(April 3, 2019 at 4:13 pm)Yonadav Wrote:
(April 3, 2019 at 3:53 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: So...then, you’re not baffled at why people charge you with misogyny?  You’ve lost me, I’m afraid.

If you’re insinuating that I have a fragile ego, you’d be correct. However, my having a fragile ego in no way demonstrates the statement, “all women have fragile egos” is factually true. Want to try again? Or are you just fucking around at this point?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

(April 3, 2019 at 3:56 pm)Thoreauvian Wrote:
(April 3, 2019 at 1:01 pm)Yonadav Wrote: Actually, I know that you agreed with it. It wasn't an extrapolation. And it wasn't demeaning. It was just a factually true statement. So... Violin

I do not agree that women have more fragile egos than men.  Individuals vary, but I doubt there is any correlation with sex.

So at this point I think you are just toying with us, perhaps out of frustration.  So you do care.

Give it a break, come back later, and try again.

How does it make you feel when you say that I'm frustrated?

(April 3, 2019 at 4:19 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(April 3, 2019 at 4:13 pm)Yonadav Wrote: Your baffled that I'm not baffled?  Can you show me where I expressed any bafflement?

If you’re insinuating that I have a fragile ego, you’d be correct. However, my having a fragile ego in no way demonstrates the statement, “all women have fragile egos” is factually true. Want to try again? Or are you just fucking around at this point?

Kudos to you for acknowledging that you have a fragile ego. I agree that your fragile ego is not proof that the egos of other women are fragile.
(April 3, 2019 at 4:23 pm)Yonadav Wrote:
(April 3, 2019 at 3:56 pm)Thoreauvian Wrote: I do not agree that women have more fragile egos than men.  Individuals vary, but I doubt there is any correlation with sex.

So at this point I think you are just toying with us, perhaps out of frustration.  So you do care.

Give it a break, come back later, and try again.

How does it make you feel when you say that I'm frustrated?

(April 3, 2019 at 4:19 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: If you’re insinuating that I have a fragile ego, you’d be correct. However, my having a fragile ego in no way demonstrates the statement, “all women have fragile egos” is factually true. Want to try again? Or are you just fucking around at this point?

Kudos to you for acknowledging that you have a fragile ego. I agree that your fragile ego is not proof that the egos of other women are fragile.

So, then how will you demonstrate this “fact” of about that’s not in any way misogynistic?

(April 3, 2019 at 4:18 pm)Mathilda Wrote:
(April 3, 2019 at 4:13 pm)Yonadav Wrote: Your baffled that I'm not baffled?  Can you show me where I expressed any bafflement?

Classic trolling.

Arguing for the sake of it about nothing. Check. Confusing word salad. Check. Blanket statements. Check. Responding with a wank emoji rather than an argument. Check. Playing the victim. Check.

Kudos to every post. Check.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(April 3, 2019 at 11:12 am)Yonadav Wrote:
(April 3, 2019 at 11:09 am)tackattack Wrote: why is my reasoning backwards. Are you saying abusive emotionalism increases apathy? Please lay out how my reasoning is backwards or how it could be corrected, if you care to.

Abusive emotionalism doesn't leave rational room for anything but apathy.
Incorrect. Abusive emotionalism leads to more abusive emotionalism. A poorly coping individual might divorce the cause of the abuse and the emotionalism to feel more apathetic. This is simply a defensive mechanism to prevent emotional self harm. It doesn't resolve the underlying abuse or cause of the abuse. Apathy is either a sociopathic tendency from maladjustment or a defensive mechanism. That's why I state that it's good to be more apathetic than emotive. You can bring reasonableness into the loop to help resolve issues without getting to a steady emotional place.

If someone were to personally offends me, it's on me to allow that abuse to make me feel offended. I filter what inputs I take by default (I call it respect). If I don't value that person as an input to my sociology-cultural value system, then their emotional abuse leads usually to a little chuckle then a good story. It doesn't lead to continuing to feel offended or apathy usually.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(April 3, 2019 at 4:35 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(April 3, 2019 at 4:23 pm)Yonadav Wrote: How does it make you feel when you say that I'm frustrated?

So, then how will you demonstrate this “fact” of yours?

You and the others have provided excellent examples of it. Further, calling people horrible names at the drop of a hat is indicative of fragile egos. And the care with which men speak with women is evidence that they know that female egos are fragile. I can call Gae and Bwian idiots all day long, and no one gets all that bent out of shape about it. They're men. They can take it. Call one woman an idiot one time, and they will say that the man seems to have a problem with women. That's the fragile ego immediately raising its shield. It's on display everyday, everywhere. Everyone knows it. Everyone pretends not to see it, because pretending its not there protects the fragile female ego.

And that's why most women will never feel equal to men. They are always going to have their fragile egos threatened. They are always going to attack anyone who runs afoul of their fragile ego. And they can't attack unless they are victims. And that means they can't see themselves as equal. They will always need an evil domineering patriarchy to rail against.

I have no problem with women being equal. I know a few who don't have fragile egos. They aren't always bitching about the patriarchy, because they don't need that crutch. I recall one powerful female business executive who was asked if she felt that she had to work twice as hard to get where she is. She responded that she did work twice as hard and she got twice as far. I don't hate women. I just know that they will never feel equal as long as they cling to the fragile ego. So I stick pins into it from time to time. And when women call me names for doing that, I just go.... Jerkoff

(April 3, 2019 at 4:35 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(April 3, 2019 at 4:23 pm)Yonadav Wrote: How does it make you feel when you say that I'm frustrated?

So, then how will you demonstrate this “fact” of about that’s not in any way misogynistic?

ROTFLMAO! I have to prove that I'm not misogynistic? That's some classic princess shit right there!
(April 3, 2019 at 4:55 pm)Yonadav Wrote:
(April 3, 2019 at 4:35 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: So, then how will you demonstrate this “fact” of yours?

You and the others have provided excellent examples of it. Further, calling people horrible names at the drop of a hat is indicative of fragile egos. And the care with which men speak with women is evidence that they know that female egos are fragile. I can call Gae and Bwian idiots all day long, and no one gets all that bent out of shape about it. They're men. They can take it. Call one woman an idiot one time, and they will say that the man seems to have a problem with women. That's the fragile ego immediately raising its shield. It's on display everyday, everywhere. Everyone knows it. Everyone pretends not to see it, because pretending its not there protects the fragile female ego.

And that's why most women will never feel equal to men. They are always going to have their fragile egos threatened. They are always going to attack anyone who runs afoul of their fragile ego. And they can't attack unless they are victims. And that means they can't see themselves as equal. They will always need an evil domineering patriarchy to rail against.

I have no problem with women being equal. I know a few who don't have fragile egos. They aren't always bitching about the patriarchy, because they don't need that crutch. I recall one powerful female business executive who was asked if she felt that she had to work twice as hard to get where she is. She responded that she did work twice as hard and she got twice as far. I don't hate women. I just know that they will never feel equal as long as they cling to the fragile ego. So I stick pins into it from time to time. And when women call me names for doing that, I just go.... Jerkoff

(April 3, 2019 at 4:35 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: So, then how will you demonstrate this “fact” of about that’s not in any way misogynistic?

ROTFLMAO! I have to prove that I'm not misogynistic? That's some classic princess shit right there!

That's not what you were asked. Can you demonstrate that ALL women have fragile egos (your claim) without being misogynistic?

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the universe care? Logisch 24 5047 July 2, 2014 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Is it wrong to care about children? soman-rush 9 6037 August 9, 2013 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Kayenneh