Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it wrong to care about children?
Is it wrong to care about children?
I must admit I don't like children much. The only ones I tolerate are those who are relatives, all others are nothing to me. Cool Shades

Per "society", is it wrong to dislike children? And why is this the case? who says society's opinion means anything?
RE: Is it wrong to care about children?
Is it supposed to say "not care" in your title?

And, no, it is not wrong to dislike children. Your preference is simply a personal thought. If anyone says that this thought or opinion is wrong, debate them. Ask them about what part of not liking children is harmful, and agree upon where the limits to disliking children end at. Honestly, involving adults more than children in your activities is not anything gruesome.

Oh great, I got sucked in to a banned threadmaker.
(August 8, 2013 at 9:08 am)Walking Void Wrote: Oh great, I got sucked in to a banned threadmaker.

[Image: chibi_ninja_by_fatal_failure-d3c3hv9.jpg]

Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(August 8, 2013 at 9:00 am)soman-rush Wrote: I must admit I don't like children much.

They must be properly prepared -- usually marinated overnight in garlic, wine vinegar, olive oil and spices then slow smoked until tender.

Otherwise they (particularly teenagers) can be quite tough and bitter.
(August 8, 2013 at 10:39 am)JesusHChrist Wrote:
(August 8, 2013 at 9:00 am)soman-rush Wrote: I must admit I don't like children much.

They must be properly prepared -- usually marinated overnight in garlic, wine vinegar, olive oil and spices then slow smoked until tender.

Otherwise they (particularly teenagers) can be quite tough and bitter.

"What would you have us do then? Let 'em all go?"
Jesus, it looks like Kay really likes children then.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

I'm disappointed no one bothered calling him semen rash.
(August 8, 2013 at 12:30 pm)CleanShavenJesus Wrote: Jesus, it looks like Kay really likes children then.

I must say that this one went over my head, can you elaborate? Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(August 9, 2013 at 3:22 am)Kayenneh Wrote:
(August 8, 2013 at 12:30 pm)CleanShavenJesus Wrote: Jesus, it looks like Kay really likes children then.

I must say that this one went over my head, can you elaborate? Smile

Some dude comes onto the forum, says he dislike children and you ban him!! A bit harsh Smile

(Just in case: I saw that you banned him for being a sock. Good work on spotting these so quickly)
Any spelling mistakes are due to my godlessness!
(August 9, 2013 at 3:26 am)ITChick Wrote: (Just in case: I saw that you banned him for being a sock. Good work on spotting these so quickly)

I usually check the IP of every new member, especially diligently after 'sock week' Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is murder wrong if Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics is true? FlatAssembler 52 3909 August 7, 2022 at 8:51 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Don't Care Yonadav 418 20352 April 30, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Feral Children and the initial human state WinterHold 1 898 December 10, 2018 at 5:00 am
Last Post: Maketakunai
  What is wrong with FW? Little Rik 126 14812 August 17, 2018 at 4:10 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  God does not determine right and wrong Alexmahone 134 15256 February 12, 2018 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What is wrong with this premise? Heywood 112 19116 February 21, 2015 at 3:34 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Abortion is morally wrong Arthur123 1121 162131 September 18, 2014 at 2:46 am
Last Post: genkaus
  The foundations of William L. Craigs "science" proven wrong? Arthur Dent 5 1293 July 25, 2014 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Rabb Allah
  Does the universe care? Logisch 24 4464 July 2, 2014 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Children and punishments BrokenQuill92 58 8397 February 4, 2014 at 9:34 am
Last Post: pocaracas