Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 6:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Don't Care
RE: I Don't Care
(April 3, 2019 at 4:55 pm)Yonadav Wrote:
(April 3, 2019 at 4:35 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: So, then how will you demonstrate this “fact” of yours?

You and the others have provided excellent examples of it. Further, calling people horrible names at the drop of a hat is indicative of fragile egos. And the care with which men speak with women is evidence that they know that female egos are fragile. I can call Gae and Bwian idiots all day long, and no one gets all that bent out of shape about it. They're men. They can take it. Call one woman an idiot one time, and they will say that the man seems to have a problem with women. That's the fragile ego immediately raising its shield. It's on display everyday, everywhere. Everyone knows it. Everyone pretends not to see it, because pretending its not there protects the fragile female ego.

No, you’re right. You don’t have a problem with women at all! 😂  Thanks. I needed a good laugh.

Quote:And that's why most women will never feel equal to men. They are always going to have their fragile egos threatened. They are always going to attack anyone who runs afoul of their fragile ego. And they can't attack unless they are victims. And that means they can't see themselves as equal. They will always need an evil domineering patriarchy to rail against.

That’s quite the imaginative  fantasy land you got there. Did you build it all by yourself?  Jerkoff

Quote: I just know that they will never feel equal as long as they cling to the fragile ego. So I stick pins into it from time to time. And when women call me names for doing that, I just go.... Jerkoff

You try to hurt women’s feelings on purpose? So, you’re a bully then. That’s nice. At least you own it, I guess. Show us on the doll where she hurt you, Yon. I’ll find her and kick her ass. Then, maybe you can stop acting like such an insufferable cunt.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(April 3, 2019 at 11:03 am)Yonadav Wrote: I basically agree that apathy prevents us from working positively on a subject. And yet, apathy is sometimes the most positive thing that you can do. There is nothing that you can do to collaborate constructively with emotional predators. Walking away is the right thing to do.

Yes, well I saw this coming in the first few posts I read of yours on this forum, quite some time ago. I'm familiar with your type and have never regarded folks like you as being the "allies" you purport yourselves to be, because I don't suffer from delusional thinking. 

Folks like you are willing to align themselves with people they resent and despise in order to expand their own privileges. Once "others" don't perform to expectations by not duly acknowledging that the interests and goals surrounding your identity should be given top billing at ALL times, and refuse to sit down and shut up at your command, you're ready to take your toys and go home. 

So go ahead. Take your toys and go home, Yon. 
And yes, I'm aware that that may include your one lousy little vote. 

Lol...No one's made you become hostile and apathetic. You're simply becoming who you've always been.
The fact that you yourself don't quite meet the standards of acceptance by hardcore racist and misogynistic bigots has just made your road to self-discovery a bit unclear, is all.
(April 3, 2019 at 5:04 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 3, 2019 at 4:55 pm)Yonadav Wrote: You and the others have provided excellent examples of it. Further, calling people horrible names at the drop of a hat is indicative of fragile egos. And the care with which men speak with women is evidence that they know that female egos are fragile. I can call Gae and Bwian idiots all day long, and no one gets all that bent out of shape about it. They're men. They can take it. Call one woman an idiot one time, and they will say that the man seems to have a problem with women. That's the fragile ego immediately raising its shield. It's on display everyday, everywhere. Everyone knows it. Everyone pretends not to see it, because pretending its not there protects the fragile female ego.

And that's why most women will never feel equal to men. They are always going to have their fragile egos threatened. They are always going to attack anyone who runs afoul of their fragile ego. And they can't attack unless they are victims. And that means they can't see themselves as equal. They will always need an evil domineering patriarchy to rail against.

I have no problem with women being equal. I know a few who don't have fragile egos. They aren't always bitching about the patriarchy, because they don't need that crutch. I recall one powerful female business executive who was asked if she felt that she had to work twice as hard to get where she is. She responded that she did work twice as hard and she got twice as far. I don't hate women. I just know that they will never feel equal as long as they cling to the fragile ego. So I stick pins into it from time to time. And when women call me names for doing that, I just go.... Jerkoff

ROTFLMAO! I have to prove that I'm not misogynistic? That's some classic princess shit right there!

That's not what you were asked. Can you demonstrate that ALL women have fragile egos (your claim) without being misogynistic?

Boru

Now THAT would be an example of word salad. What am I supposed to demonstrate? That all women have fragile egos, or that I can demonstrate it without being a misogynist? Also, you argue like a fucking theist.

Go talk to a woman. Listen to what she says. Then tell her that you think that what she said was idiotic. Count the seconds until she tells you that you seem to have a problem with women.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
(April 3, 2019 at 5:14 pm)Yonadav Wrote:
(April 3, 2019 at 5:04 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: That's not what you were asked. Can you demonstrate that ALL women have fragile egos (your claim) without being misogynistic?

Boru

Now THAT would be an example of word salad. What am I supposed to demonstrate? That all women have fragile egos, or that I can demonstrate it without being a misogynist? Also, you argue like a fucking theist.

Go talk to a woman. Listen to what she says. Then tell her that you think that what she said was idiotic. Count the seconds until she tells you that you seem to have a problem with women.

Well, the two clauses go together, so I was hoping you'd take a swing at both.

Could you tell me which theists I argue like? Because some of them are a pretty dab hand at constructing arguments, and I might be pleased.

I talk to a woman every day, and she sometimes says idiotic things.  I tell her, 'Love you, luv, but that's pretty fucking stupid.'  She has yet to tell me I have a problem with women.  Her usual response is something along the lines of, 'Explain yourself, and make it good.'

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Oh, Boru. You and your reality.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

(April 3, 2019 at 5:22 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Oh, Boru.  You and your reality.

Yeah, silly deluded me.  Here I go, thinking that people are different.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Ofc, the delicious irony in all of this is that Yon, who charges that all women have fragile egos, has created a thread about himself for the purpose of whining about women calling him names. You can’t make this shit up.

(April 3, 2019 at 5:19 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 3, 2019 at 5:14 pm)Yonadav Wrote: Now THAT would be an example of word salad. What am I supposed to demonstrate? That all women have fragile egos, or that I can demonstrate it without being a misogynist? Also, you argue like a fucking theist.

Well, the two clauses go together, so I was hoping you'd take a swing at both.

Could you tell me which theists I argue like? Because some of them are a pretty dab hand at constructing arguments, and I might be pleased.

I talk to a woman every day, and she sometimes says idiotic things.  I tell her, 'Love you, luv, but that's pretty fucking stupid.'  She has yet to tell me I have a problem with women.  Her usual response is something along the lines of, 'Explain yourself, and make it good.'

Boru

Nice anecdote. You went right to the one woman that it's safe for you to do that with. Pick a woman who isn't safe. There are exceptions to every general rule (including this one).
Wait, you think being called a misogynist is being called a horrible name? That's an odd way for a person who resents women to feel. Just own what you are and stop pretending misogyny is something that offends you.
(April 3, 2019 at 5:27 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Ofc, the delicious irony in all of this is that Yon, who charges that all women have fragile egos, has created a thread about himself for the purpose of whining about women calling him names.  You can’t make this shit up.

I don't recall whining. You're the one who has been name calling. That's whining. I just don't care. That's not whining.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the universe care? Logisch 24 4613 July 2, 2014 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Is it wrong to care about children? soman-rush 9 5640 August 9, 2013 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Kayenneh