Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 8:22 am

Poll: war
This poll is closed.
I support it.
65.00%
26 65.00%
I oppose it.
35.00%
14 35.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War
RE: War
(October 23, 2011 at 10:29 pm)Napoleon Wrote: You said easily invented. I don't see where you think I have misinterpreted your post, maybe you've misinterpreted it yourself.

Oh. LOL. How foolish of me. Sorry about that. It was obviously my mistake.
(October 23, 2011 at 10:35 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Oh. LOL. How foolish of me. Sorry about that. It was obviously my mistake.

Happens to the best of us.
(October 23, 2011 at 11:06 pm)Napoleon Wrote:
(October 23, 2011 at 10:35 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Oh. LOL. How foolish of me. Sorry about that. It was obviously my mistake.

Happens to the best of us.

Okay, the inner topic is changing to uniforms.

List your top three favorite millitary uniforms that was used during a war between 1911 and 2011.
[Image: M38-style-tunic-in-field-gr.jpg]
[Image: burka3.jpg]
[Image: 54003%20Product.jpg]
Tongue

[Image: 18337_1_other_wallpapers_zombies_nazi_zombies.jpg]

[Image: RizaMilitaryUniform.png]

Meh, can't think of another amusing one.
Cunt
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCGMi18x5kCA6hnx4NdhE...IszE1ZqPf5]
WWI Doughboy

[Image: ASS%20TK-OFFZ%20TUNIC.jpg]
WWII SS uniform... possibly the most bad ass uniform ever.

[Image: 02.jpg]
WWII Soviet army
You've got to hand it to them...if the German army were going to steamroll Europe and murder a load of Jews, they were damn well doing it in style.

I enjoy the old British redcoat uniforms - back when men were men and weren't afraid to wear a highly conspicuous colour to do battle in. Camouflage my balls.
I think the glorification of war is what keeps us in constant war/or for people to seem to think war it natural in some sense. Along with religious beliefs. It would easy to eliminate a lot of war by using our brains. How many war movies a year? War is now a propaganda machine. Don't talk shit about war or your tree hugging anti-American commie!!

I'm sick and tired of hearing about how war in human nature. Thats BS! Of course "they" would say that to keep perpetual war. War has become normalcy, but that is because it was by design.
War is a way for society to solve conflicts... hey we have fucking computers, and instant communication, I think we can move past killing populations.

If you look at wars like the Iraq war, that was not human nature. That was personal greed of a few in power. You think they care if a bunch of young men die while they reap the rewards hell no, these are sociopath people running our country, or else they would not resort to war. Most wars could be prevented. It is almost always due to ignorance of the facts. EDUCATE YOUR POPULATION, that is the solution to most of societies issues, but then again you may live in the US where education is for losers, nerds, and people who don't want to get laid. The propaganda machine is working like a champ, keep your population ignorant and stupid and you can heard them around like sheep.

Napoleon... I am correct in that the Nazi's had the best uniforms right? Or am I wrong and need to change my post?
A question for those who vote in support of war, what kind of war would you personally be prepared to participate in and be prepared to die in?
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sudan: The real cause behind the war WinterHold 4 531 June 14, 2023 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
Information The United States has not spent $ 300 million a day on war in Afghanistan. alextruesay 60 3800 August 26, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump declaring civil war, turning to global WW3 WinterHold 19 976 November 9, 2020 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 1015 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The proxies of today are the world war of tomorrow WinterHold 6 1182 April 29, 2019 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  War is nonsense and manipulation and there is no reason to fight? Interaktive 47 3665 March 31, 2019 at 9:41 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Nukes: post your imagined scenario of the next war WinterHold 46 3616 February 24, 2019 at 4:28 pm
  ISIS is the Sauds. The Sauds own ISIS. It's America's cold war gift. WinterHold 15 6650 February 5, 2019 at 4:14 am
  Start a war, save your Presidency? Jehanne 10 1938 May 12, 2018 at 1:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Torture in The Middle East: memories from Syria's war. WinterHold 0 368 April 22, 2018 at 4:17 am