Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 6:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
(May 11, 2020 at 4:07 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(May 11, 2020 at 2:04 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote: Lol oh please, that picture was a hell of alot clearer that the surveillance video of Ahmaud Arbery walking onto a construction site, yet no one has a problem identifying that it him...

Are you really this dense?

The pictures you posted are comparing a profile and frontal still picture.

If you REALLY think you can make a positive ID from those two points of data - you need to work at the motherfucking FBI.- because they sure can't do that - nor can anyone else in law enforcement..

You must be "special".....
One thing, explain how a police sketch artist works to ID a suspect...

(May 11, 2020 at 4:07 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: I never worked photo analysis - but I did get to work with some top rate guys who did and I did learn a few things from them. Most important - how little I know about the science.

That aside - if you ask real nice - I will give a heads up on how to spot this inflamitory fake you posted - so you won't make the same mistake. Take a good hard look at it and see if you can spot "what's wrong with this picture..."..

20 "skeptic points" for anyone who spots it.
Oh so now it's a fake photograph? then explain why that same photograph is also found here.
https://www.adl.org/resources/background...-klux-klan
[Image: 34jfVIV.png]
I'll await your explanation of why the photo is fake, this should be interesting.

(May 11, 2020 at 4:53 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(May 11, 2020 at 4:14 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Thanks for your permission ma'am.  I still want an answer as to how dark a person has to be in order to be considered a person of color?  What I got from Smuggy was a bunch of mugshots...not an answer.

And isn't it interesting he doesn't show people simply living life - but criminal mugshots?

I guess that's how he sees people....
That, picture shows how they are identified by the system, if you can find people "just living life" that proves how they are identified, then have at it.
(May 11, 2020 at 5:01 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(May 11, 2020 at 4:07 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Are you really this dense?

The pictures you posted are comparing a profile and frontal still picture.

If you REALLY think you can make a positive ID from those two points of data - you need to work at the motherfucking FBI.- because they sure can't do that - nor can anyone else in law enforcement..

You must be "special".....
One thing, explain how a police sketch artist works to ID a suspect...

(May 11, 2020 at 4:07 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: I never worked photo analysis - but I did get to work with some top rate guys who did and I did learn a few things from them. Most important - how little I know about the science.

That aside - if you ask real nice - I will give a heads up on how to spot this inflamitory fake you posted - so you won't make the same mistake. Take a good hard look at it and see if you can spot "what's wrong with this picture..."..

Oh so now it's a fake photograph? then explain why that same photograph is also found here.
https://www.adl.org/resources/background...-klux-klan
[Image: 34jfVIV.png]
I'll await your explanation of why the photo is fake, this should be interesting.

LOL

NICE TRY SHITHEAD!

It is of course a real picture.

OF SOMEBODY.....

Just not who you are trying to mislead people into believing it is...

Somebody lifted the pic from the ADL website - and posted it online claiming it is Mr. McGregory.

You are insulting as hell - thinking people will believe this bullshit.

Zark off you toady swut.
(May 11, 2020 at 4:53 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(May 11, 2020 at 4:14 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Thanks for your permission ma'am.  I still want an answer as to how dark a person has to be in order to be considered a person of color?  What I got from Smuggy was a bunch of mugshots...not an answer.

And isn't it interesting he doesn't show people simply living life - but criminal mugshots?

I suppose it's where you find a bunch of guys with Hispanic sounding last names who also have darker complexions than the real white people.  <eyeroll>

My future daughter-in-law has a very common Hispanic last name.  She also has dark hair and eyes and a darker complexion.  She is not Hispanic - she has had the genetic testing done to find out.  But, her adoptive father, a lily white guy, is where she got that Hispanic last name from because he was adopted by a Hispanic man.

So, are we going with names, or skin tones, or just what is the criteria?  

Seems that the racial hackles are raised by our outraged members when the topic of race comes up only when the person being discussed is not a person of color but a person of a specific range of colors.

And that's racist.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 11, 2020 at 5:10 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(May 11, 2020 at 4:53 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: And isn't it interesting he doesn't show people simply living life - but criminal mugshots?

I suppose it's where you find a bunch of guys with Hispanic sounding last names who also have darker complexions than the real white people.  <eyeroll>

My future daughter-in-law has a very common Hispanic last name.  She also has dark hair and eyes and a darker complexion.  She is not Hispanic - she has had the genetic testing done to find out.  But, her adoptive father, a lily white guy, is where she got that Hispanic last name from because he was adopted by a Hispanic man.

So, are we going with names, or skin tones, or just what is the criteria?  

Seems that the racial hackles are raised 4by our outraged members when the topic of race comes up only when the person being discussed is not a person of color but a person of a specific range of colors.

And that's racist.

Got news for ya - I have a Hispanic last name.....

And this time of year I'm still pretty fishbelly white....

Skin color means dick...
(May 11, 2020 at 5:07 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: LOL

NICE TRY SHITHEAD!

OF SOMEBODY.....

Somebody lifted the pic from the ADL website - and posted it online claiming it is Mr. McGregory.

Zark off you toady swut.
*Emphasis mine*

(May 11, 2020 at 4:07 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: That aside - if you ask real nice - I will give a heads up on how to spot this inflamitory fake you posted - so you won't make the same mistake. Take a good hard look at it and see if you can spot "what's wrong with this picture..."..

*emphasis mine*
I'm curious, whats wrong with the picture?
(May 11, 2020 at 4:14 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(May 11, 2020 at 4:12 pm)Athene Wrote: https://atheistforums.org/thread-60367-p...pid1958575

But by all means, continue carrying on with this disingenuous little charade of yours.

It's nominally amusing. Great

Thanks for your permission ma'am.  I still want an answer as to how dark a person has to be in order to be considered a person of color?  What I got from Smuggy was a bunch of mugshots...not an answer.

Still maintaining she shouldn't have been referred to as a 'white woman' despite being provided with receipts that she has SELF-IDENTIFIED as such on this forum.

CONTINUES to suggest that she shouldn't have been laughed at for expressing her disapproval of blacks failing to broach topics relating to blackness in accordance to HER sensibilities under some fuckshit Spicy White/"POC" clause.

Man, oh man...What a clown.
(May 11, 2020 at 5:23 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(May 11, 2020 at 5:07 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: LOL

NICE TRY SHITHEAD!

OF SOMEBODY.....

Zark off you toady swut.
*Emphasis mine*

(May 11, 2020 at 4:07 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: That aside - if you ask real nice - I will give a heads up on how to spot this inflamitory fake you posted - so you won't make the same mistake. Take a good hard look at it and see if you can spot "what's wrong with this picture..."..

*emphasis mine*
I'm curious, whats wrong with the picture?

Notta chance.. You used up all your points with me...
My wife is more darkly complected than most of the people in those mug shots, but not as dark as Huggy’s avatar.

Where should we place her on the who’s-allowed-to-talk-about-race spectrum?

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Still no answer to the question.

And still not surprised by that.

(May 11, 2020 at 5:29 pm)Athene Wrote:

Still maintaining she shouldn't have been referred to as a 'white woman' despite being provided with receipts that she has SELF-IDENTIFIED as such on this forum.

CONTINUES to suggest that she shouldn't have been laughed at for expressing her disapproval of blacks failing to broach topics relating to blackness in accordance to HER sensibilities under some fuckshit Spicy White/"POC" clause.

I am not 'still maintaining' a damn thing.

For all you know I am an old, bearded, redneck man with one tooth, and a 6th grade education.

You don't know shit about me.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 11, 2020 at 7:05 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(May 11, 2020 at 5:29 pm)Athene Wrote: Still maintaining she shouldn't have been referred to as a 'white woman' despite being provided with receipts that she has SELF-IDENTIFIED as such on this forum.

I am not 'still maintaining' a damn thing.

For all you know I am an old, bearded, redneck man with one tooth, and a 6th grade education.

Nah, I doubt that. Racist rednecks would be more honest and upfront about their feelings. 
They generally don't go to ridiculous/cowardly lengths in order to hide their hostility--which I can actually kind of respect on some level, tbh. 

I prefer interacting with them much more than dissimulative, liberal-type whites; always clamoring to make a show out of some imagined solidarity against the Big Bad Racists of the world--so long as n*****s play by their rules. 

Why there are still black people who are swayed or impressed by that sort of bullshit is beyond me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cake Case Revisited Foxaèr 108 27010 October 6, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet