Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 12:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
Why the fuck did it take so long for these two to get arrested for shooting an unarmed black man in the middle of the street in the middle of the day! AND WHY THE FUCK did it take so long to arrest these two?

I am so sick of seeing stories like this. Nobody deserves a death sentence in the form of street vigilanties street "justice". 

And DON'T fucking argue the "responsible" gun owner bullshit here. A responsible person if they suspect a crime, calls the cops and lets them handle it. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ahmaud-arbe...ed-murder/
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
The first two DAs had conflicts of interest and had to recuse themselves because the father used to work for them.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(May 8, 2020 at 12:20 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: The first two DAs had conflicts of interest and had to recuse themselves because the father used to work for them.

How quickly would two black suspects, even if they said, "We thought the white guy was a burglar", would they get to months of consideration? Nope, they'd be arrested on the spot that day. 

And since when was any non violent crime such as burglary become a street justice death sentence? And since when is jogging illegal? 

I agree with you, that may be a reason why, but a very fucking poor reason.
It's funny how these armchair commandos KNOW all the facts in the case from 30 seconds of jerky half focused video gleaned from some internet website...

White crackerass motherfucker shot a black man - he MUST be guilty of MURDER!!!!!!!

Funny how that works.

Me?

I don't KNOW a fucking thing about this case......

Show me evidence. Not.from other cases. From THIS case.
(May 8, 2020 at 12:36 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: It's funny how these armchair commandos KNOW all the facts in the case from 30 seconds of jerky half focused video gleaned from some internet website...

White crackerass motherfucker shot a black man - he MUST be guilty of MURDER!!!!!!!

Funny how that works.

Me?

Subject here is getting arrested. If you kill someone it is rather strange that arresting process takes two weeks.

Or let's say two black guys shoot and kill a white man, do you think it would take cops two weeks to arrest them?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(May 8, 2020 at 12:49 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(May 8, 2020 at 12:36 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: It's funny how these armchair commandos KNOW all the facts in the case from 30 seconds of jerky half focused video gleaned from some internet website...

Funny how that works.

Me?

Subject here is getting arrested. If you kill someone it is rather strange that arresting process takes two weeks.

Or let's say two black guys shot a white man, do you think it would take cops two weeks to arrest them?
Let's not say two black guys...... Ect... You are trying to get a conviction on conjecture. 

Show me evidence not bias.
Like a dead body, or a video, or the testimony of the perpetrators?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 8, 2020 at 12:49 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote:

Funny how that works.

Me?

Or let's say two black guys shoot and kill a white man, do you think it would take cops two weeks to arrest them?

^^^^^^^ SO MUCH THIS!

Not just about arrest, but racism, and our flooded market of guns. 

Not long ago a police officer shot and killed a black man who was merely reaching for his LEGAL gun permit.

The long term issue over the past 40 years is social inequality, and a flooded market of guns. 

It isn't enough for white gun owners to say, "I am not racist, I am responsible". 

I know gun owners myself. But the sane ones I know wouldn't play vigilante like that. My hispanic neighbor has mentioned he owns firearms. I take his word for it. But not once in the 12 years he has lived next to me have I ever seen him with them. Point being, he takes that shit seriously. I think far too many white people in America take gun ownership more as a hollywood movie and want to play hero. 

These two fucks who killed this man, simply wanted to play hero. And with all the scary minority crap Fucks News sells, it is no surprise shit like this happens. 

The truth is that blacks and other minorities are far more at risk of dying from mistaken identity and interactions with law enforcement. Not because they commit crimes at a higher rate. But because America still has not broken the shackles of racism deeply rooted in our history.

If I had been that jogger, pretty damned sure at worst, they would have detained me, and waited for police, or simply let me run and make a report.

If I owned a gun, which I do not, but if I did, and I heard glass breaking form a door or window while I was inside my own home, living in a rural area, I get that there isn't time to call police, I would still call them if I could, but not knowing what is coming through my door, it is far more understandable to defend yourself when the threat is coming to you. But when someone is moving away from you, no. There was no excuse for these assholes to shoot this guy.
You know, it's been months since I did anything for America: The Drinking Game, but, honestly, literally the first rule I came up for it was something like this, so, here you go:

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13733911]

...Because at this point, that's literally all we can do.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(May 8, 2020 at 1:07 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Like a dead body, or a video, or the testimony of the perpetrators?

Hey sorry if I am the bad guy for not jumping on the lynch mob train.

I kind of liked the old system - innocent till proven guilty - but these instant gratification punks think justice is better served by comparing any new case by the cases that came before.....

If one white guy was found guilty of shooting a black guy - then all white guys should be assumed guilty until proven otherwise....

It worked a little different when I was a kid - but we called it racism...  Pre-judging what someone would do based on the color of their skin....

I guess it's back in fashion...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cake Case Revisited Foxaèr 108 26305 October 6, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet