Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 6:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
(May 14, 2020 at 11:36 am)arewethereyet Wrote:
(May 14, 2020 at 11:34 am)Huggy Bear Wrote: Now you're going to lie and say I claimed it was him? Provide the quote.

You imply it's the same guy.

Pardon the use of the incorrect word.

Now - tell me about how you can be sure both pictures are of the same person.

Nice dodge though Smuggy.

Wasn't even an implication, I posted the pic, and then asked online biker a hypothetical question.
(May 14, 2020 at 11:44 am)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(May 14, 2020 at 11:36 am)arewethereyet Wrote: You imply it's the same guy.

Wasn't even an implication, I posted the pic, and then asked online biker a hypothetical question.

Semantics.

You posted those two pictures to show that they guy arrested was seen at a Klan rally.

Deny it.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 14, 2020 at 11:44 am)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(May 14, 2020 at 11:36 am)arewethereyet Wrote: You imply it's the same guy.

Seriously?

You gonna try that lameassed backpedal?

Fine..

Let's look at that ignorant shit.

We'll pretend you didn't post that picture (or even create the whole ball of fuck)

We will address your "hypothetical question".

Would it make any difference if Gregory McMichaels was a member of the KKK?

Nope. Not a bit.

Being a racist doesn't make you guilty of all crimes committed by racists - any more than being black makes you guilty of all crimes committed by other blacks.

Or do you find that logic faulty?

I find making decisions about people needs to be on a case by case basis.
Okay, so we have a point I freely concede, that there's a shitton of guys in the area with that same build and same look and same sort of goatee who wear glasses. This is why it needs to be investigated further so we can actually know either way. And if it is him, it's only circumstantial evidence that he was thinking about killing some N----r, but it's at least a compelling sign that he probably was thinking exactly that, possibly even consciously.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(May 14, 2020 at 12:44 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Okay, so we have a point I freely concede, that there's a shitton of guys in the area with that same build and same look and same sort of goatee who wear glasses. This is why it needs to be investigated further so we can actually know either way. And if it is him, it's only circumstantial evidence that he was thinking about killing some N----r, but it's at least a compelling sign that he probably was thinking exactly that, possibly even consciously.

As with many things that hit the news, it's important not to jump to conclusions.  That's how cases get tried in the court of public opinion and how law enforcement sets its sights on one person instead of looking at other possibilities.  Law enforcement and the public often just want someone held accountable as quickly as possible.

Let's get some more facts.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 14, 2020 at 8:53 am)arewethereyet Wrote: Here's a couple photos of mine...they are both a few years old and the hair isn't totally white yet.  One is holding my granddaughter and his grandson - standard issue old southern white guy wire rimmed glasses with mustache/goatee combo.  The other is holding our mutual grandson...no glasses yet, not white headed yet but the picture is nearly 8 years old.  This is South Carolina.

[Image: uM0NGIO.jpg]

[Image: 9wK2Kw2.jpg]
Those two don't even look close to as similar as the pep and the guy in the photo 

(May 14, 2020 at 10:31 am)arewethereyet Wrote:
(May 14, 2020 at 10:23 am)Huggy Bear Wrote: Point not missed, it doesn't matter how similar your facial hair is if you're six foot damn five... the facial hair and glasses aren't the only factors being considered. Quick question, what purpose do police sketch artists serve?
They serve to give the police and the public a place to start looking.

The pics you posted and claimed are the same guy should be looked at the same way.  Verify the identity.  Just because a two pictures look like they could be the same person doesn't mean they are. 

Let me see the forearms of the mugshot guy.  Does he have a badly faded tattoo?  The guy in the Klan picture does.  Looks old.  Possibly gotten while on military service back in the day.  

Let me see the eye color.  Let me see pictures from the same profile or straight on for comparison.
I'm sorry while i respect that you actually make a real effort unlike triker 

Even if this was the only photo it looks spot on

(May 14, 2020 at 1:03 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(May 14, 2020 at 12:44 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Okay, so we have a point I freely concede, that there's a shitton of guys in the area with that same build and same look and same sort of goatee who wear glasses. This is why it needs to be investigated further so we can actually know either way. And if it is him, it's only circumstantial evidence that he was thinking about killing some N----r, but it's at least a compelling sign that he probably was thinking exactly that, possibly even consciously.

As with many things that hit the news, it's important not to jump to conclusions.  That's how cases get tried in the court of public opinion and how law enforcement sets its sights on one person instead of looking at other possibilities.  Law enforcement and the public often just want someone held accountable as quickly as possible.

Let's get some more facts.
No one was saying otherwise

Quote:Seriously?

You gonna try that lameassed backpedal?
It's not a back peddle 

Quote:Fine..

Let's look at that ignorant shit.

We'll pretend you didn't post that picture (or even create the whole ball of fuck)

We will address your "hypothetical question"

Quote:Him posting it is irrelevant 

Would it make any difference if Gregory McMichaels was a member of the KKK?

Nope. Not a bit.
It increases the probability of a racial motivation 

Quote:Being a racist doesn't make you guilty of all crimes committed by racists - any more than being black makes you guilty of all crimes committed by other blacks.

Or do you find that logic faulty?

I find making decisions about people needs to be on a case by case basis.
It's not a matter of more likely to commit a crime . It's more likely to be motivated by racism . That logics no faulty , And it is case by case seriously !

Quote:The real question is - if the surety of guilt is so strong - why are these nozzles fabricating "evidence" that's sole purpose is to prejudice against the accused?
We have not "fabricated" evidence and the reason it was pointed out is i increases the probability of a racial motive ,And the case against those two is strong enough without the photo. his is a question of motive .

Quote:20 skeptic point to the little lady....
Lol she's done a better job then you .Now you think you he professor awarding points  Hehe

Quote:The booking photo shows his left forearm.

He must have had that ink lasered off - RIGHT?
People get tattoos removed all the time or he lighting is off 

Quote:sure... That must be it...
People get tattoos removed all the time

Quote:You the jury...

Interesting.
He doesn't need to be the jury to see the case against them is strong
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

@SUNGULA

I know it's tough to grasp but what I was pointing out is that an older southern man with that type of facial hair and ruddy complexion isn't a rarity.

Huggy got what I was saying as did others.

As for the tattoo being removed - that also leaves a mark.

Let me see pics of the forearms.

(May 14, 2020 at 2:36 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: @SUNGULA

I know it's tough to grasp but what I was pointing out is that a older southern man with that type of facial hair and ruddy complexion isn't a rarity.  

1. It's not tough to gasp it's just relevant as it not just he features  you listed that convinces me it's him .If that were the case the pictures you posted would be just as convincing . It's all the other features you can make out if you stare long enough . The ridge if the nose even for a separate angle and low quality  is distinct as . The skin isn't just ruddy it's the exact same tone even with the light differences you can make it out enough ( accounting of course for tan and skin age) and the upper part of the ear has the exact same shape (factoring in compression during photographing and angle )For example . Though i have some doubts about the lower head shape around the jaw though i will admit .

2. Tattoo removals  don't always leave marks behind it depends on the tattoo and the method of removal . So even a shot of foram would be inconclusive .
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(May 14, 2020 at 3:02 pm)SUNGULA Wrote:
(May 14, 2020 at 2:36 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: @SUNGULA

I know it's tough to grasp but what I was pointing out is that a older southern man with that type of facial hair and ruddy complexion isn't a rarity.  

1. It's not tough to gasp it's just relevant as it not just he features  you listed that convinces me it's him .If that were the case the pictures you posted would be just as convincing . It's all the other features you can make out if you stare long enough . The ridge if the nose even for a separate angle and low quality  is distinct as . The skin isn't just ruddy it's the exact same tone even with the light differences you can make it out enough ( accounting of course for tan and skin age)  and the upper part of the ear has the exact same shape (factoring in compression during photographing and angle )

2. Tattoo removals  don't always leave marks behind it depends on the tattoo and the method of removal . So even a shot of foram would be inconclusive .
Tattoo removal always alters the skin.  Regardless of method or ink color being removed.  When you scar the skin, which is was happens with a tattoo or the removal of one, the skin is altered and there is a different appearance.  For one thing it will not respond the same as surrounding skin to sunlight.  A tattoo on and a tattoo off means the skin has been damaged twice.

Look at the original pictures.  In the mugshot the guys ears are real close to the head.  In the profile pic at the rally, the ear that is showing sticks out from the head rather significantly.

We don't know that it's the same guy and even if it is, his attendance at a rally doesn't mean what he did was racially motivated.  It may look that way but it's not proof.

I will not argue with you.

(May 14, 2020 at 3:21 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(May 14, 2020 at 3:02 pm)SUNGULA Wrote: 1. It's not tough to gasp it's just relevant as it not just he features  you listed that convinces me it's him .If that were the case the pictures you posted would be just as convincing . It's all the other features you can make out if you stare long enough . The ridge if the nose even for a separate angle and low quality  is distinct as . The skin isn't just ruddy it's the exact same tone even with the light differences you can make it out enough ( accounting of course for tan and skin age)  and the upper part of the ear has the exact same shape (factoring in compression during photographing and angle )

Tattoo removal always alters the skin.  Regardless of method or ink color being removed.  When you scar the skin, which is was happens with a tattoo or the removal of one, the skin is altered and there is a different appearance.  For one thing it will not respond the same as surrounding skin to sunlight.  A tattoo on and a tattoo off means the skin has been damaged twice.

Look at the original pictures.  In the mugshot the guys ears are real close to the head.  In the profile pic at the rally, the ear that is showing sticks out from the head rather significantly.

We don't know that it's the same guy and even if it is, his attendance at a rally doesn't mean what he did was racially motivated.  It may look that way but it's not proof.

I will not argue with you.

I doubt he actually believes any of his nonsense - he is just trying asusual to get under my skin.....

Don't waste your time with the nozzle.

I don't.

I put him on ignore.

Life is good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cake Case Revisited Foxaèr 108 27011 October 6, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet