Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 9:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
It's A Quote
RE: It's A Quote
‘Human beings rarely, if ever, manage to dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child.’ - Robert A. Heinlein

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
"When Fascism comes to American it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." (Sinclair Lewis)  Read
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
(August 21, 2021 at 8:12 pm)Gwaithmir Wrote: "When Fascism comes to American it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." (Sinclair Lewis)  Read

"When Fascism came to American it was wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. By a moron."

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 22, 2021 at 1:50 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(August 21, 2021 at 8:12 pm)Gwaithmir Wrote: "When Fascism comes to American it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." (Sinclair Lewis)  Read

"When Fascism came to American it was wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. By a moron."

Are you talking about Fritz J. Kuhn (German American Bund)?
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
‘An emptied browser history will tell you more than a full one.’ Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Boru
"My own view on religion is that of Lucretius. I regard it as a disease born of fear and as a source of untold misery to the human race." (Bertrand Russell)
‘Early to bed, early to rise / is no bloody good / if you don’t advertise.’ E.C. Cochran

Boru
'Common sense is not a gift, but a punishment, because you are condemned to have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.' - G.B. Shaw

Boru
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." (Groucho Marx)  Naughty
‘Unlike the brain, the stomach alerts you when it is empty.’ - Xhosa proverb.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Quote Game The Valkyrie 175 15805 December 18, 2022 at 8:28 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Name that movie quote! Losty 0 808 August 29, 2016 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Change a word, ruin a quote Cyberman 71 9380 March 26, 2015 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Make a quotable quote here. Brian37 72 18775 November 1, 2012 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Faith No More