Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 7:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle of Vukovar
RE: Battle of Vukovar
[Image: 255807_7396fe85c4714f37921af3c722ef1982~mv2.jpg]
Must have been termites 

Clearly, this is all staged 

This all must be fake too

"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(November 14, 2022 at 2:48 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(November 14, 2022 at 12:30 pm)FlatAssembler Wrote: What is "artillery"? What has made you think it is real?
Where did you get that estimate of more than 7'000 casualties in the Battle of Vukovar? I thought the high estimates are around 3'000 casualties.

Artillery includes, but is not limited to, rockets, mortars, and howitzers. I think it is real because of the damage done to buildings.

Casualties:  Military - Yugoslav: 1279 killed, 2500 wounded. Croatian: 1100 killed, 770 wounded. Total: 5649. Civilian: 1131 killed, 550 missing. Total: 1681. Grand total casualties, 7330. Source: Kardov, Kruno (2007). "Remember Vukovar". In Ramet, Sabrina P.; Matić, Davorka (eds.). Democratic Transition in Croatia: Value Transformation, Education, and Media. College Station: Texas A&M University Press. ISBN 978-1-58544-587-5

I answered your questions, now please answer mine: what, apart from a military conflict, could have done the things listed in my previous post?

Boru

How about weapons-grade stupidity? Coffee
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(November 14, 2022 at 2:48 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(November 14, 2022 at 12:30 pm)FlatAssembler Wrote: What is "artillery"? What has made you think it is real?

Artillery includes, but is not limited to, rockets, mortars, and howitzers. I think it is real because of the damage done to buildings.
How is that different from saying you think aliens are real because of the crop circles?
Quote:How is that different from saying you think aliens are real because of the crop circles?
The fact we can actually see the artillery and know it was present at the battle 

[Image: relief-convoy-returns-from-vukovar-fight...Qk74u6Sa0=]

https://www.gettyimages.ca/videos/vukovar

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1536515/
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(November 15, 2022 at 12:35 am)FlatAssembler Wrote:
(November 14, 2022 at 2:48 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Artillery includes, but is not limited to, rockets, mortars, and howitzers. I think it is real because of the damage done to buildings.
How is that different from saying you think aliens are real because of the crop circles?

It is extremely different, because we know the crop circles are made by people. We’ve seen verified artillery damage in other cities, and it doesn’t look any different from what was seen in Vukovar.

Why are you refusing to answer my question?

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:we know the crop circles are made by people.
I thought there is no scientifically accepted explanation for crop circles.
BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:We’ve seen verified artillery damage in other cities
How can that possibly be verified?
BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:and it doesn’t look any different from what was seen in Vukovar.
What in Vukovar? I've been to Vukovar recently and I haven't seen anything like that.
(November 16, 2022 at 7:51 am)FlatAssembler Wrote:
BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:we know the crop circles are made by people.
I thought there is no scientifically accepted explanation for crop circles.
BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:We’ve seen verified artillery damage in other cities
How can that possibly be verified?
BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:and it doesn’t look any different from what was seen in Vukovar.
What in Vukovar? I've been to Vukovar recently and I haven't seen anything like that.

1. You thought wrong. There exists an abundance of YouTube videos showing Earthlings making crop circles.

2. Two ways come to mind. Photograph a building, then shoot a missile at it, then photograph it again. Or, you can actually watch videos of missiles hitting buildings and see the aftermath.

3. You haven’t seen it recently because €2.5 billion was spent to rebuild the city. Had you gone before the rebuilding, you would have seen things like this:

[Image: ?type=responsive-gallery-fullscreen]

[Image: vukovar-croatia-under-serb-control-feb-1...A4BWD4.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQ4ctLpiwLFdTQ5BgYkuw...g&usqp=CAU]

Why won’t you answer my questions?

-If there wasn’t a battle, what caused all the damage?

-If there wasn’t a battle, how do you explain the casualties?

-If there wasn’t a battle, why were there multiple cease-fires?

Boru
(November 16, 2022 at 11:40 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: -If there wasn’t a battle, what caused all the damage?

Boru

From what I understand, he is not aware that there was any damage because it is fine now. Seriously, flatty seems to have mental problems because he doesn't seem to be capable of having a conversation. He doesn't understand what people are telling him. That's why maybe you should close this topic.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
I strongly suspect FlatheadedAssembler could easily be radicalized by Last Thursdayism.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(November 16, 2022 at 12:49 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(November 16, 2022 at 11:40 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: -If there wasn’t a battle, what caused all the damage?

Boru

From what I understand, he is not aware that there was any damage because it is fine now. Seriously, flatty seems to have mental problems because he doesn't seem to be capable of having a conversation. He doesn't understand what people are telling him. That's why maybe you should close this topic.

If we closed every thread where the participants had mental issues, we wouldn’t have a forum. Wink

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle between Richard the Lionheart and Saladin found Deesse23 8 977 August 4, 2020 at 5:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4