Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 22, 2024, 11:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Noteworthy News
RE: Noteworthy News
(December 30, 2022 at 2:34 pm)h4ym4n Wrote:
(December 30, 2022 at 11:08 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: I hear they were going through the notably warm country of Mexico on their way to the border. Do you have any relevant brain injuries that are keeping you from thinking your questions through?

Why not stay in the warm country of Mexico?

They don’t give legals and illegals free stuff?

Every year people come to the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to:
Race.
Religion.
Nationality.
Membership in a particular social group.
Political opinion.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Or maybe they ran afoul of the cartels. It might be a stereotypical motive, but bear in mind that just over three years ago this happened:

The cartels are strong enough that they can declare war on the government of Mexico and win in the span of a few hours. And shortly after that, one of the arresting officers was gunned down anyway. So, basically, imagine Hank’s death in Breaking Bad except that, in the aftermath, law enforcement decided it was no longer worth it to pursue Heisenberg.

And if Hymen Roth here heard the stories of people on the run from these people, he’d just insist they go back to Mexico.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(January 4, 2023 at 4:46 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Or maybe they ran afoul of the cartels. It might be a stereotypical motive, but bear in mind that just over three years ago this happened:

The cartels are strong enough that they can declare war on the government of Mexico and win in the span of a few hours. And shortly after that, one of the arresting officers was gunned down anyway. So, basically, imagine Hank’s death in Breaking Bad except that, in the aftermath, law enforcement decided it was no longer worth it to pursue Heisenberg.

As an American citizen who lives in Mexico I can tell you that typical American probably has little idea of how much power the cartels have, largely thanks to the USA's appetite for narcotics.

I'll also note that Texas and approximately the entirety of the southwest USA was part of Mexico until the USA invaded in a war of conquest in order to fulfill Manifest Destiny. Illegals, my ass.
Andrew Tate, some complete wankspanner I'd never heard of until last week, has had his collection of luxury cars, which he spouted off to Greta Thunberg (sp?) about, seized by Romanian authorities.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
(January 4, 2023 at 9:03 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Andrew Tates, some comete wankspanner I'd never heard of until last week, has had his collection of luxury cars, which he spouted off to Greta Thunberg (sp?) about,  seized by Romanian authorities.
Oh they pretty much took everything and it's hilarious. Of course, his fans cope and pretend he's not still in trouble.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(January 4, 2023 at 9:23 pm)Helios Wrote:
(January 4, 2023 at 9:03 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Andrew Tates, some comete wankspanner I'd never heard of until last week, has had his collection of luxury cars, which he spouted off to Greta Thunberg (sp?) about,  seized by Romanian authorities.
Oh they pretty much took everything and it's hilarious. Of course, his fans cope and pretend he's not still in trouble.

Wonder if Andrew Tate will be the next flag IA flies.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

(January 4, 2023 at 7:59 pm)Jackalope Wrote:
(January 4, 2023 at 4:46 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Or maybe they ran afoul of the cartels. It might be a stereotypical motive, but bear in mind that just over three years ago this happened:

As an American citizen who lives in Mexico I can tell you that typical American probably has little idea of how much power the cartels have, largely thanks to the USA's appetite for narcotics.

I'll also note that Texas and approximately the entirety of the southwest USA was part of Mexico until the USA invaded in a war of conquest in order to fulfill Manifest Destiny.  Illegals, my ass.

I'd be lying if I said I knew a lot about the subject (honestly, most of the real-world knowledge I have of the cartel is from Nick Crowley videos), but the mere fact that the cartel could instill enough terror in the Mexican government that they actually decided to release one of their most wanted criminals after a couple hours in custody paints a dire picture.

(January 4, 2023 at 9:31 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(January 4, 2023 at 9:23 pm)Helios Wrote: Oh they pretty much took everything and it's hilarious. Of course, his fans cope and pretend he's not still in trouble.

Wonder if Andrew Tate will be the next flag IA flies.
There has yet to be a POS that guy won't defend.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(January 4, 2023 at 9:32 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: I'd be lying if I said I knew a lot about the subject (honestly, most of the real-world knowledge I have of the cartel is from Nick Crowley videos), but the mere fact that the cartel could instill enough terror in the Mexican government that they actually decided to release one of their most wanted criminals after a couple hours in custody paints a dire picture.

It does indeed. The average citizen has little to no recourse - nobody trusts law enforcement to help, at best they're ineffective. Likewise politicians.
(January 5, 2023 at 12:44 am)Jackalope Wrote:
(January 4, 2023 at 9:32 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: I'd be lying if I said I knew a lot about the subject (honestly, most of the real-world knowledge I have of the cartel is from Nick Crowley videos), but the mere fact that the cartel could instill enough terror in the Mexican government that they actually decided to release one of their most wanted criminals after a couple hours in custody paints a dire picture.

It does indeed. The average citizen has little to no recourse - nobody trusts law enforcement to help, at best they're ineffective. Likewise politicians.
And the right’s reaction to someone trying to escape them would likely be “Go back, we don’t want you here.” And while they wouldn’t necessarily say they’re trying to create an ethnostate, they’d probably be thinking it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 5752 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 594 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fox news its just pure idiocy its not news its Satire dyresand 3 1681 May 17, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Brian37