Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 5:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Television Thread
RE: The Official Television Thread
Checking out The Second Best Hospital in the Galaxy

Quote:Sleech and Klak, two brilliant female alien doctors who specialize in rare sci-fi illnesses.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
For some syfy, Beacon 23

Quote:A man living in the 23rd Century works at a remote "lighthouse" in space that serves as a beacon to help passing ships.
~ Erin Hunter
Apparently, Prime's thirty episode Three-Body is better than Netflix's Three Body Problem, but I don't know if I want to watch that many episodes since I already saw the show.
~ Erin Hunter
Checking out The Believers

Quote:Three young and ambitious entrepreneurs must find a way to repay a mountain of debt from their failed startup, when they stumble upon an unthinkable "business" opportunity exploiting people's beliefs in religion for money.
~ Erin Hunter
Because they're only half-hour long episodes, I went ahead and added Sex and the City to my list anyway. Along with The Connors and Tacoma FD.

Something to watch after work and before bed.
~ Erin Hunter
Although I've seen the beginning years ago when it first started, I'm beginning anew with The Conners

Quote:Follow-up to the comedy series Roseanne (1988), centering on the family members of the matriarch after her sudden death.
~ Erin Hunter
Watching NCIS. I haven't watched this in ages. I don't even know who the main characters are now. It's a UFO-themed episode.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(April 1, 2024 at 9:08 pm)Angrboda Wrote: Watching NCIS. I haven't watched this in ages. I don't even know who the main characters are now. It's a UFO-themed episode.

That was one of those shows we'd catch every once in a while when there was nothing else to watch back when we had normal telly and no cable/streaming.
~ Erin Hunter
The shade they employed to explain Roseanne's death in The Conners was priceless.
~ Erin Hunter
Two seasons into The Conners, I remembered that Roseanne had a fourth child in the old show.

Unfortunately, the spinoff never addresses the absence of the fourth child.
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupidest show airing on television? Foxaèr 31 1865 July 22, 2020 at 7:02 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Comedy on television Foxaèr 2 601 September 6, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Question in relation to television series writing Foxaèr 1 781 October 29, 2017 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hammy's Official Music Thread Edwardo Piet 5 1082 October 9, 2017 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  With all these old, cancelled television shows returning to the screen Foxaèr 12 3493 May 23, 2017 at 4:00 am
Last Post: StuW
  My current list of television shows Foxaèr 15 2584 October 18, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Still no official writing thread. Foxaèr 3 1115 January 25, 2016 at 4:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4