Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 19, 2024, 12:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elon Musk
RE: Elon Musk
(April 24, 2024 at 10:07 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: The correct terms to use when discussing Elon Musk are;

"Prick"
"Cunt"
"Piece of shit"

So which orifice is he supposed to fuck himself in? Kind of ambiguous, here. Big Grin
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(April 24, 2024 at 10:39 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(April 24, 2024 at 10:07 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: The correct terms to use when discussing Elon Musk are;

"Prick"
"Cunt"
"Piece of shit"

So which orifice is he supposed to fuck himself in? Kind of ambiguous, here. Big Grin

Whichever isn't currently occupied by one of his sycophants...

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"

"Prick"
"Cunt"
"Piece of shit"

You forgot "cocksucker extraordinaire".

(April 24, 2024 at 9:49 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(April 22, 2024 at 8:01 am)Nanny Wrote: I've been wondering for weeks if the term, "assburgers," in this thread is meant to disparage individuals diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. If so I shall wag my finger. Try living with an Aspergers teenager. Nothing funny about it.

As someone on the spectrum myself  (professionally diagnosed at a young age), I can safely say that, from what I've been able to figure out about Musk, his being on the spectrum is probably the least of his problems.

If it is a problem. Remember, everybody, Galaxy Brain lies about everything.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
[Image: RHpsUEu.jpeg]

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
I don't think that's a fair comparison. Where's the flames for that dumpster fire?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Breaking news: Elon Musk has recently come dangerously close to making a decent point.

[Image: Elon-Almost-Making-Sense.png]

If only he deleted the first clause of the Tweet.

(May 4, 2024 at 9:13 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: I don't think that's a fair comparison. Where's the flames for that dumpster fire?

I don't think it's a fair comparison because unlike the Cybertruck, a dumpster actually has cargo capacity.
Quote:The first Neuralink implant in a human malfunctioned after several threads recording neural activity retracted from the brain, the Elon Musk-owned startup revealed Wednesday.

The threads retracted in the weeks following the surgery in late January that placed the Neuralink hardware in 29-year-old Noland Arbaugh’s brain, the company said in a blog post.

This reduced the number of effective electrodes and the ability of Arbaugh, a quadriplegic, to control a computer cursor with his brain.

“In response to this change, we modified the recording algorithm to be more sensitive to neural population signals, improved the techniques to translate these signals into cursor movements, and enhanced the user interface,” Neuralink said in the blog post.

The company said the adjustments resulted in a “rapid and sustained improvement” in bits-per-second, a measure of speed and accuracy of cursor control, surpassing Arbaugh’s initial performance.

While the problem doesn’t appear to pose a risk to Arbaugh’s safety, Neuralink reportedly floated the idea of removing his implant, according to The Wall Street Journal.

The company has also told the Food and Drug Administration that it believes it has a solution for the issue that occurred with Arbaugh’s implant, the Journal reported.

The implant was placed just more than 100 days ago. In the blog post, the company touted Arbaugh’s ability to play online computer games, browse the internet, livestream and use other applications “all by controlling a cursor with his mind.”

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/46...link-says/

A YouTuber I follow called Internet Investigator actually did a video about the many, MANY things that could make Neuralink dystopian months ago. (Warning: real Black Mirror shit and thick Yorkshire accent ahoy.)

You know it’s terrifying when “anyone can potentially read your otherwise unexpressed thoughts” is one of the milder problems.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elon Musk Says SpaceX Will Send People to Mars by 2025 Heat 9 1768 January 30, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: mralstoner