Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 19, 2024, 11:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Television Thread
RE: The Official Television Thread
(June 25, 2024 at 4:48 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(June 24, 2024 at 9:25 am)Foxaèr Wrote: HIMYM: we get our first glimpse of her at the very end of season eight. I don't recognize her, but at this point it's safe to do a search.

It's been a while since I've watched it, but didn't we see her feet in an earlier season?

Boru

First whole look.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Three episodes in, and GA has started the same as every other serious medical drama. I'm guessing it becomes more soap-opery later.
~ Erin Hunter
(June 25, 2024 at 6:41 am)Foxaèr Wrote: Three episodes in, and GA has started the same as every other serious medical drama. I'm guessing it becomes more soap-opery later.

That was my problem with House. The first three seasons were some of the most brilliant television ever, then it spiraled into who’s banging who and who is upset about it.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
I've been so focused on Park Eun-bin that I neglected to notice how great Kang Tae-oh's acting was in Extraordinary Attorney Woo. His performance contributes a lot to its success. So, I start looking for something good that he's been in and discover that he's in The Tale Of Nokdu, which I had on my list for other reasons. He's only supporting casts, but the episodes are only 30 minutes long, so it's something I can watch when time is short.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Season two of That 90s Show.
~ Erin Hunter
I think I'm going to watch Hot Stove League. Park Eun-bin is only supporting cast, but it looks to have more energy than Do You Like Brahms, which is a bit sleepy.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Supacell

A group of seemingly ordinary people from South London unexpectedly develop super powers. They don't seem to have a connection between them aside from being Black.
~ Erin Hunter
There is a new Orphan Black spin off. Currently binging the prior 5 seasons.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 28, 2024 at 11:44 am)brewer Wrote: There is a new Orphan Black spin off. Currently binging the prior 5 seasons.

I somewhat recall watching the beginning of that show, but I guess I just couldn't get into it.
~ Erin Hunter
(June 28, 2024 at 8:22 pm)Foxaèr Wrote:
(June 28, 2024 at 11:44 am)brewer Wrote: There is a new Orphan Black spin off. Currently binging the prior 5 seasons.

I somewhat recall watching the beginning of that show, but I guess I just couldn't get into it.

Finished season 2 tonight. I like it. It's got human cloning, assassinations, religious cults, evil conglomerates, mental disorders, gay/trans characters and something weird/unexpected happens almost every episode.

My wife is not impressed so you know it's good.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupidest show airing on television? Silver 31 2198 July 22, 2020 at 7:02 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Comedy on television Silver 2 655 September 6, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Question in relation to television series writing Silver 1 829 October 29, 2017 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hammy's Official Music Thread Edwardo Piet 5 1190 October 9, 2017 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  With all these old, cancelled television shows returning to the screen Silver 12 3652 May 23, 2017 at 4:00 am
Last Post: StuW
  My current list of television shows Silver 15 2777 October 18, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Still no official writing thread. Silver 3 1170 January 25, 2016 at 4:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4